Do you BELIEVE this team can repeat as of now?

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.

Can this team repeat?

Yes
74%
No
13%
Rap sucks
4%
Fuck if I know dude I just turn on a TV
9%

Total votes: 46

nybf

Re: Do you BELIEVE this team can repeat as of now?

Post by nybf »

Digital_Damage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 am
ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:17 am

That's just objectively false. I went through my post history and you did not quote "one of my first posts". I was posting for some time, peacefully and in a very chill state. Then after a game someone started saying "where's LUGZ". Then more and more drama seekers started asking the same question.

Then people said LUGZ stopped posting and Atrain started. Someone even said "idk, his posts seem too positive to be LUGZ".

I never replied to any of those posts because I was hoping people would just move on and quit seeking drama, but alas you all have an unending thirst for message board drama.

Had ya'll just left me the fuck alone, we wouldn't be here right now. So enjoy having LUGZ back, because I tried being chill but cunts like you wouldn't have it.
Bi Posting... just ban this shit stain already.
It's not, because if you look, lugz no longer exists. Which means this was done with the help and approval of the mod team, so....
BJJ34

Post by BJJ34 »

nybf wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:54 am
Digital_Damage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 am

Bi Posting... just ban this shit stain already.
It's not, because if you look, lugz no longer exists. Which means this was done with the help and approval of the mod team, so....
I think it was a saving grace from the mod team because LUGZ is such an active poster, but has a shitty reputation(good reason for it) that they allowed him to rebrand himself. The only problem was; he took his shitty attitude and similar beliefs to the new account and forget to stop hating Mahomes and the Bucs in whole.

I don't know who hates the Bucs more... LUGZ or Bootz.
McFan

Post by McFan »

As long as #12 is active and you're not mathematically eliminated, only a fool would think the Bucs don't have a chance to repeat.
nybf

Post by nybf »

McFan wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:56 am As long as #12 is active and you're not mathematically eliminated, only a fool would think the Bucs don't have a chance to repeat.
*checks thread author*
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Sure.
Vea Gronk and AB magically show up in game 14 , mojo is restored and the Bucs get hot at the right time heading into the playoffs.
Whether we’re #1 seed or a WC.
They simply just throw the switch (lol)

Besides…
No team wants to face Brady in a one and done scenario.
All other QB’s are flawed. (Double LoL)