Do you BELIEVE this team can repeat as of now?

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.

Can this team repeat?

Yes
74%
No
13%
Rap sucks
4%
Fuck if I know dude I just turn on a TV
9%

Total votes: 46

Dread

Re: Do you BELIEVE this team can repeat as of now?

Post by Dread »

ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:02 am Bootz is a worthless cunt that does nothing but try to pick fights and antagonize.
Is this where we make sig requests? :lol: :P

cc @Xandtar
Dread

Post by Dread »

Good to see LUGZ back in form citing his "objective truths".
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:19 am
ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:02 am

I just share uncomfortable truths. Bootz is a worthless cunt that does nothing but try to pick fights and antagonize.

If you believe we're going to win the Super Bowl without getting the bye, then that's very cute of you and I respect your blind faith.

But I'll stick to reality where it's clear our team is too old and fragile and the NFC is too competitive for us to have any real chance at winning without the bye week.

Sure, we have a punchers chance, but that's it. This is a Wilder vs Fury situation if we don't get the bye.
How in the hell did I get brought into yet another discussion? And called yet another name? This is what you guys want from me, so I'll oblige.

You don't tell any truths. You parade your overly dramatic opinion around as some alternative facts to cover your own insecurities. It doesn't evade anyone the fact that LUGZ predicted we'd get beat down by a shitty Dolphins team and when we didn't you ran off like the coward yoi are and started a new screen name. ATrain is actually worse than LUGZ because you're so delusional you actually believe the bullshit you're spouting off.

Furthermore, what happened to this?
ATrain wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 9:01 am You know what, I give up. Mods may as well IP ban me. No point in me being here anymore.
Like a whiny insignificant little bitch you run and hide because you couldn't take the heat. You bitch and moan yet dragged your bitch ass back here for more.

You know your little act was cute. It brought me a few laughs because of how hard you try. But now you've brought me into this so I'ma stay in it bitch. I'll show you what a cunt can do.
Bootz you've made every permutation of this board worse. Everyone here hates you. You're a racist cunty underachieving piece of shit that does nothing but suck the dick of other teams and players during gameday threads and have been a cancer on any Bucs board you've been a part of. You pick fights over inane details with people that aren't even interacting with you.

If I left today you would still be at the center of practically all arguments and childish bullshit.

I changed names because I was tired of the harassment. Cunts like you though couldn't stand LUGZ being gone which is why you kept @'ing me. YOU WANTED THE DRAMA AND THE ARGUING.

I couldn't exist as a chill poster, so fine, I'll be the heel. Idc. If you look at my post history on Atrain you'll see someone that was positive but not a blind homer. People like you just wouldn't let me exist. So cool, now you have LUGZ back.

So please, stick to cutting fades and talking shit on whitey, because you are out of your element when dealing with human beings that possess critical thinking skills. Fuck you.
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

LUGZ LUGZ'ING HARDER THAN A LUGZ HAS EVER LUGZ'ED
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:27 am
King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:19 am

How in the hell did I get brought into yet another discussion? And called yet another name? This is what you guys want from me, so I'll oblige.

You don't tell any truths. You parade your overly dramatic opinion around as some alternative facts to cover your own insecurities. It doesn't evade anyone the fact that LUGZ predicted we'd get beat down by a shitty Dolphins team and when we didn't you ran off like the coward yoi are and started a new screen name. ATrain is actually worse than LUGZ because you're so delusional you actually believe the bullshit you're spouting off.

Furthermore, what happened to this?

Like a whiny insignificant little bitch you run and hide because you couldn't take the heat. You bitch and moan yet dragged your bitch ass back here for more.

You know your little act was cute. It brought me a few laughs because of how hard you try. But now you've brought me into this so I'ma stay in it bitch. I'll show you what a cunt can do.
Bootz you've made every permutation of this board worse. Everyone here hates you. You're a racist cunty underachieving piece of shit that does nothing but suck the dick of other teams and players during gameday threads and have been a cancer on any Bucs board you've been a part of. You pick fights over inane details with people that aren't even interacting with you.

If I left today you would still be at the center of practically all arguments and childish bullshit.

I changed names because I was tired of the harassment. Cunts like you though couldn't stand LUGZ being gone which is why you kept @'ing me. YOU WANTED THE DRAMA AND THE ARGUING.

I couldn't exist as a chill poster, so fine, I'll be the heel. Idc. If you look at my post history on Atrain you'll see someone that was positive but not a blind homer. People like you just wouldn't let me exist. So cool, now you have LUGZ back.

So please, stick to cutting fades and talking shit on whitey, because you are out of your element when dealing with human beings that possess critical thinking skills. Fuck you.
You know you shouldn't look for validation from everyone else as much as you do. Racist? Me? Says the guy who hates Patrick Mahomes because of the way he looks, talks, plays. Says the guy who gets flustered and bothered because the NFL brings awareness to social issues. But I'm the racist one? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

How people feel about me is their business. I didn't cry like a little bitch last week saying "I give up" & run off with my tail between my legs. You did, kiddo. But now you're back for more punishment.

I do fine with people who possess critical thinking skills. Thanks for humoring me by equating yourself to those people. You get brownie points, kiddo. And no, you could never. So you can go fuck yourself
nybf

Post by nybf »

I changed names
When everyone immediately figured it out, weren't you crying that they were wrong? But now you admit what everyone knew all along.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

nybf wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:55 am
I changed names
When everyone immediately figured it out, weren't you crying that they were wrong? But now you admit what everyone knew all along.
Gotta give you props. You read everything. No way in hell I would've caught that in his long ass post.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:52 am

You know you shouldn't look for validation from everyone else as much as you do. Racist? Me? Says the guy who hates Patrick Mahomes because of the way he looks, talks, plays. Says the guy who gets flustered and bothered because the NFL brings awareness to social issues. But I'm the racist one? Riiiiiiiiiiight.

How people feel about me is their business. I didn't cry like a little bitch last week saying "I give up" & run off with my tail between my legs. You did, kiddo. But now you're back for more punishment.

I do fine with people who possess critical thinking skills. Thanks for humoring me by equating yourself to those people. You get brownie points, kiddo. And no, you could never. So you can go fuck yourself
I seek zero validation which is why I have no problem posting critical opinions of the team. If I were looking for validation, I'd just post the same copy paste crap that permeates these boards.

And yes you're a validated racist. Sorry, just the facts.

Btw, I didn't run off for a week, I got banned. I also didn't circumvent my ban like a little bitch like you did and then try desperately every day to convince everyone I didn't, Grownish. So you're a racist and a bet welcher.

You've been a drama queen on every fucking board you've been a part of. If you left today(please god let it happen), the amount of petty arguments and drama would reduce to nearly zero. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.

You are the worst part of these boards and I wish everyday that you'd pack up your comb and clippers and go cut hair in New Orleans or whatever new front running team you decide to gush over.

Now I'm done with ya.
Last edited by ATrain on Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

I changed names
No, actually. I never once addressed it.

I was just being chill on here, people noticed LUGZ stopped posting and couldn't stand it so they kept @'ing me. Then people just assumed that the newest person to start joining the board was LUGZ. There was nothing about my posting behavior that "gave it away".

I got contacted by a mod after people kept saying I was lugz and I didn't try to hide it. Never did actually. I just wanted to post about the Bucs in peace. But you drama queens wouldn't let that happen.

Now you got LUGZ back. Enjoy :)
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:00 am
King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:52 am

I seek zero validation which is why I have no problem posting critical opinions of the team. If I were looking for validation, I'd just post the same copy paste crap that permeates these boards.

And yes you're a validated racist. Sorry, just the facts.

Btw, I didn't run off for a week, I got banned. I also didn't circumvent my ban like a little bitch like you did and then try desperately every day to convince everyone I didn't, Grownish. So you're a racist and a bet welcher.

You've been a drama queen on every fucking board you've been a part of. If you left today(please god let it happen), the amount of petty arguments and dram would reduce to nearly zero. You know it, I know it, everyone here knows it.

You are the worst part of these boards and I wish everyday that you'd pack up your comb and clippers and go cut hair in Hew Orleans or whatever new front running team you decide to gush over.

Now I'm done with ya.

You know what, I give up. Mods may as well IP ban me. No point in me being here anymore.

Over a decade of participation in this community flushed down the toilet because of constant harassment.
You seek validation from no one yet you changed your name and said the above. LMAO! Such a fucking fool you are.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:02 am

I was just being chill on here, people noticed LUGZ stopped posting and couldn't stand it so they kept @'ing me. Then people just assumed that the newest person to start joining the board was LUGZ. There was nothing about my posting behavior that "gave it away".

I got contacted by a mod after people kept saying I was lugz and I didn't try to hide it. Never did actually. I just wanted to post about the Bucs in peace. But you drama queens wouldn't let that happen.

The last post you made last Thursday you got overwhelmed that people knew the truth and said I GIVE UP like the bitch you are.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Being "chill"...you were still this which is why everyone knew right away. Everything about your post "gave it away". You think we all just guessed correctly?

I quoted one of your first post and said it was obvious it was you.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

It's now obvious that this whole Lugz persona is actually a troll. I figured it was unlikely someone was that dumb and emotional, but the fact he admits he was trying to "tone it down" with Atrain confirms that he knows how ridiculous he is and continues to...be just the worst.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

uscbucsfan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:10 am

Being "chill"...you were still this which is why everyone knew right away. Everything about your post "gave it away". You think we all just guessed correctly?

That's just objectively false. I went through my post history and you did not quote "one of my first posts". I was posting for some time, peacefully and in a very chill state. Then after a game someone started saying "where's LUGZ". Then more and more drama seekers started asking the same question.

Then people said LUGZ stopped posting and Atrain started. Someone even said "idk, his posts seem too positive to be LUGZ".

I never replied to any of those posts because I was hoping people would just move on and quit seeking drama, but alas you all have an unending thirst for message board drama.

Had ya'll just left me the fuck alone, we wouldn't be here right now. So enjoy having LUGZ back, because I tried being chill but cunts like you wouldn't have it.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

100% the worst poster on this board.
BJJ34

Post by BJJ34 »

Where’s that Meltdown in Progress thread?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

@ATrain if you wanted People to move on, you could've just admitted that you were LUGZ. I knew it was obvious after you said you hated thr Chiefs. Like of all teams the Chiefs? Then it became obvious. LUGZ hated that Mahomes had become the face of the league and so did @ATrain.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:19 am @ATrain if you wanted People to move on, you could've just admitted that you were LUGZ. I knew it was obvious after you said you hated thr Chiefs. Like of all teams the Chiefs? Then it became obvious. LUGZ hated that Mahomes had become the face of the league and so did @ATrain.
Anyone trying to be clever by changing their screen name in an attempt to remake themselves is a bit silly at this point. Many of us have been reading and posting in this community for years. We can pick up on a poster's syntax and posting style quite quickly.

Mdb could change his screen name tomorrow and we would all smell him out within his first three posts. Same goes for most folks here. Unless you're a lurker, don't even try.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Cheb wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:24 am
King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:19 am @ATrain if you wanted People to move on, you could've just admitted that you were LUGZ. I knew it was obvious after you said you hated thr Chiefs. Like of all teams the Chiefs? Then it became obvious. LUGZ hated that Mahomes had become the face of the league and so did @ATrain.
Mdb could change his screen name tomorrow and we would all smell him out within his first three posts.
I think it would take him a few weeks longer.
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:26 am
Cheb wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:24 am

Mdb could change his screen name tomorrow and we would all smell him out within his first three posts.
... to register a new name, sure! :lol:
LynchysKiss

Post by LynchysKiss »

Yes

Rap sucks

And These lil Buccaroos have as good a chance as any team in the league to hoist the Lombardi
Digital_Damage

Post by Digital_Damage »

ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:17 am
uscbucsfan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:10 am

That's just objectively false. I went through my post history and you did not quote "one of my first posts". I was posting for some time, peacefully and in a very chill state. Then after a game someone started saying "where's LUGZ". Then more and more drama seekers started asking the same question.

Then people said LUGZ stopped posting and Atrain started. Someone even said "idk, his posts seem too positive to be LUGZ".

I never replied to any of those posts because I was hoping people would just move on and quit seeking drama, but alas you all have an unending thirst for message board drama.

Had ya'll just left me the fuck alone, we wouldn't be here right now. So enjoy having LUGZ back, because I tried being chill but cunts like you wouldn't have it.
Bi Posting... just ban this shit stain already.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

acmillis wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:42 am
King Bootz wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:26 am

... to register a new name, sure! :lol:
But I have the talent to read and not let anyone know about it - ohhh shoot.
BLT

Post by BLT »

Man I love this place
BLT

Post by BLT »

Digital_Damage wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:55 am
ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:17 am

Bi Posting... just ban this shit stain already.
Bi-posting hasn’t been illegal since the Buccaneers closed our message board.
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

I'm almost afraid of answering the question posted, but I'll give it a shot and see if we can get back on topic.

NOW? No, As of now we'd have to go on the road to beat the Rams, Cardinals, Cowboys, Packers, and/or the Saints to get to the SuperBowl. I do not see us beating the Rams, Cowboys, or Packers right now on the road. I think if we play the Cardinals similar to the way we played the Eagles and Bears, we can handle them. If we play the Saints again, we should win, but they are the Saints and you know that history.....

It's unrealistic to think that every team will be 100% healthy come the playoffs, but let's assume everyone is 90% healthy. At that point, the only team I say we still lose to would be the Rams. They have a better Defense than we do even if we're full strength. They can match us on Offense because of their coach and very good talent. So, I feel the Rams have to have a serious injury to not go into the playoffs as the clear favorite.

Once in SuperBowl, there's not an AFC Team that scares me except the Bills, and we'll get that test before the year's end.
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

We've got Tom Brady. The last Rabbi I spoke to mentioned altering the Torah to include the fact you need permission from God himself for anyone else to win a Super Bowl and lamented that Moses likely left that commandment up on Mount Sinai on purpose because he was probably a Bills fan and they didn't win shit back then either.

We absolutely have a chance. The fact we're taking our lumps now is ideal. It is important to not peak too early
Xandtar

Post by Xandtar »

Dread wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:24 am
ATrain wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:02 am Bootz is a worthless cunt that does nothing but try to pick fights and antagonize.
Is this where we make sig requests? :lol: :P

cc @Xandtar
Um... first, to repeat what I said before, yes this team CAN repeat. Sure, why not, it needs six more wins to lock down a playoff spot for sure, and from there it's anybody's game.

Second, I am willing to make sigs on request, within the limits of my, how did the guy put it, passive-aggressive-cunt status. Send me a picture and what you want said and if it's not an attack on someone, I'll make something from it, always standard size (appx. 70 x 400 pixels). Just don't put me in the middle of a flame war, please.
BLT

Post by BLT »

Pretty sure he is asking for a sig that says ‘Bootz is a worthless cunt that does nothing but try to pick fights and antagonize.’

What are your font options you got comic sans ?
Xandtar

Post by Xandtar »

BLT wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:32 pm Pretty sure he is asking for a sig that says ‘Bootz is a worthless cunt that does nothing but try to pick fights and antagonize.’

I'm sorry. I really tried, but my sig software refused to use any regular fonts. I did the best I could!

So here you go, Dread. Hope you like it! ;)

Mod LV

Post by Mod LV »

uscbucsfan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:18 am 100% the worst poster on this board.
Worse than me? You're too sweet

-LV
Mod LV

Post by Mod LV »

As for any biposting it has been taken care of. @ATrain same as last time we spoke. How you conduct yourself is up to you.

-LV
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

Xandtar wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:52 pm
BLT wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:32 pm Pretty sure he is asking for a sig that says ‘Bootz is a worthless cunt that does nothing but try to pick fights and antagonize.’

I'm sorry. I really tried, but my sig software refused to use any regular fonts. I did the best I could!

So here you go, Dread. Hope you like it! ;)

"It's all Greek to me"
Xandtar

Post by Xandtar »

You know, I didn't intend to leave a little pussy on the side of the sig watching the bigger flames, but if it works, it works.
Dread

Post by Dread »

uscbucsfan wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:18 am 100% the worst poster on this board.
That might be true. But we also get gems like today.