Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Doctor

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by Doctor »

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???
Cheb

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by Cheb »

Godwin's corner committed DPI, pushing Godwin just shy of that completion.

Saavy defense but frustrating.

Lookit dat JakeQuake.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

"Tampa Bay Buccaneers head football coach John McKay (1923-2001) was asked by a reporter after a loss what he thought about the execution of the team’s offense. “I’m in favor of it (execution—ed.),” McKay replied. The joke quickly became a sports classic."
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Fox trolling Bucs fan with the “Same old story” chorus on the outro.

The window is closed, friends.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

The classic 3rd and 2 thirty yard bomb that results in a punt.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Miller4Prez64 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:26 pm
The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:17 pm We need to fire Bowles after this game. Let Leftwich finish out the season as interim. Hire Raheem Morris during the off-season, youngry incoming we all come full circle.
As much as I can’t stand Turd Bowl, Leftwich really wouldn’t be an upgrade. We are fucked for the year there thanks to Arians trying to hook his boys up.
You took a post in which I suggest we sign Raheem Morris seriously?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Max wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:33 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:29 pm

So who gets promoted?
I don't fucking care

We're getting severely outcoached by what's remaining of Matt Rhules' fired staff

Urban Meyer did a better job last season. The possibility of downgrading is more than limited
:lol: :lol: Change for thr sake of change. Love it.
Snake

Post by Snake »

If they protect, no one is open. If someone gets open, the pocket is already collapsed.
LFAHFN22

Post by LFAHFN22 »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:30 pm
LFAHFN22 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:29 pm Is Vita Vea still on the team?
He is. And we pair him on third down with Nacho.

I don't know why we got away from playing Vea between the B-gaps but we have. Putting a 350-lb man on the edge or on huge looping stunts ain't too smart imo.
I just wanted to clarify that I was asking sarcastically. 😔
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:34 pm Godwin's corner committed DPI, pushing Godwin just shy of that completion.

Saavy defense but frustrating.

Lookit dat JakeQuake.
I think it was more of a hold, he definitely got a hand full of jersey and you could see the yank.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Snake wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:34 pm If they protect, no one is open. If someone gets open, the pocket is already collapsed.
If it’s in their hands they drop it.
Max

Post by Max »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:34 pm

I don't fucking care

We're getting severely outcoached by what's remaining of Matt Rhules' fired staff

Urban Meyer did a better job last season. The possibility of downgrading is more than limited
Wrong

Change for the sake of improvement
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:33 pm Wonder when people here start holding players accountable......Guessing never?
Right. Plays are there but the execution isn’t.
Don't tread on me
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Winfield sighting
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

AWJ one of the few bright spots this season.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

I don't fucking care

Well, I wouldn't quite say that a change in the organization would be a change for the sake of it. We are consistently playing below our talent level. We sent what, 8 Bucs to the Pro Bowl last year, and we can't even keep pace with an interim staff who just traded their two best offensive players.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

F, is Winfield concussed?
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

He looked a little wobbly getting up..
Onthebrink

Post by Onthebrink »

collar bone?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:37 pm

Well, I wouldn't quite say that a change in the organization would be a change for the sake of it. We are consistently playing below our talent level. We sent what, 8 Bucs to the Pro Bowl last year, and we can't even keep pace with an interim staff who just traded their two best offensive players.
So who makes it better??
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Rebuild time baby.
wesmon

Post by wesmon »

If they fire Bowles who the hell do they elevate to head coach? Not Leftwich
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Ok…nice stop D
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Oh we know where this is going....Probably the last we've seen of AWJ today
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

wesmon wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:38 pm If they fire Bowles who the hell do they elevate to head coach? Not Leftwich
We should look into that Offensive coach the chiefs have, Beilemy?
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

Crimony, our only functional player gets injured. Damnit AWJ
Push the damned button already!
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:37 pm

So who makes it better??
Can we hire whoever is coaching the Panthers today?
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Darden…nice
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Can someone go get Arians a red pen please
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Here comes a 80 yard punt.
Don't tread on me
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:39 pm

So who makes it better??
Can we hire whoever is coaching the Panthers today?
Doubt we can hire from another organization if we're leaving our coaches I'm Charlotte after the game...
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

Good play D White
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

So who makes it better??
Truthfully I don't know. While the knee-jerk reaction when you see crappy football like this is to fire coaches, I don't think that would fundamentally change what we see on the field. We need on-field accountability. Coaching can help with that, benching people can help. But we need our veterans to hold their teammates accountable. And it isn't helping that our veterans are making the lion's share of fuckups.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Trading Tom to the Lions for a 7th would be the ultimate in on-field accountability technology.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:40 pm

So who makes it better??
Truthfully I don't know. While the knee-jerk reaction when you see crappy football like this is to fire coaches, I don't think that would fundamentally change what we see on the field. We need on-field accountability. Coaching can help with that, benching people can help. But we need our veterans to hold their teammates accountable. And it isn't helping that our veterans are making the lion's share of fuckups.
You don't fire during season, unless it's horribly horribly, and I mean horrifically bad. It's also not the Glazier's style. However, it doesn't mean we can't look and take guesses for who to interview in the off season. I'm pulling for Beilemy right now.