New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Kleenex*

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
accidentw8ing2happen

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Klee

Post by accidentw8ing2happen »

Digital_Damage wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:18 pm Do you even go out and congratulate someone like Hill?
He put points on the board can you say the same about the Bucs?
King Bootz

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Klee

Post by King Bootz »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:17 pm
Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:15 pm

Good game tonight but I'm talking about the total body of work for this year
I don’t like everything from the defense this year, but looking at their total body of work + the numerous injuries this year leads me to believe that they have been well coached.
Fans always need someone to blame except the other team.

We got punched in the fucking face and couldn’t do anything about it. This team is 4-0 vs Brady in the regular season with the Bucs.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

CamCam wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:16 pm Lattimore was ready for the bucs after flying that dude out lol
Lol yep
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:19 pm
Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:17 pm

I don’t like everything from the defense this year, but looking at their total body of work + the numerous injuries this year leads me to believe that they have been well coached.
Fans always need someone to blame except the other team.

We got punched in the fucking face and couldn’t do anything about it. This team is 4-0 vs Brady in the regular season with the Bucs.
It’s really that simple. This team has our number and has had it for years. It’s the fucking truth.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

I had been hoping to purchase a division championship shirt tonight but the Buccaneers managed to waste a perfect opportunity again. This is not a game they should have lost. The worse part about the loss is the injuries.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Cheb wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:03 pm
Heisenberg wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:01 pm Why are we running Darden over scotty on that play
I have literally no idea.

Scotty Miller does two things at an elite level; run go routes and draw defensive penalties on those go routes. And we aren't letting him do either thing.
Because that would require a brain and coaching acumen, which we ain't got.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:12 pm Saints don’t care about their numbers. They came here needing a win and literally clawed, scratched, grinded their way to a win. Hats off. They were the more physical team.
They were also the better-coached team, by about ten thousand country miles.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Snake wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:15 pm Collinsworth: BA will use this loss….to chew out the team.

Not to adjust lmao.
BA needs to chew himself and his coaches out. Anything less is the height of hypocrisy. Never in the history of the NFL has there been a more incompetently-coached game than that shitshow tonight - and I challenge anyone to accuse me of hyperbole on this. Every freaking time we had a third and short those morons sent every receiver deep. It's like someone in Vegas paid them to throw the game.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:15 pm
Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Saints have 200 yards and 9 points. What did you want Bowles to do?
Good game tonight but I'm talking about the total body of work for this year
He was also going up against one of the two or three most inept quarterbacks in the league, so there's that...
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:29 pm Your Tampa Bay Buccaneers host heated division rival 6-7 New Orleans Saints in the Bucs 5th and final Nationally Televised game of the season. Bucs are 4-0 in prime time and look to make it a perfect 5-0. Weather won't be a factor, upper 70s. No rain. Bucs will be sporting red jerseys for just the 5th time this season, Saints in white.

Both teams come in with key injuries. Saints will be without Both starting OTs, Terron Armstead and Ryan Ramcsyz. Bucs will be without CBs Jamel Dean and Richard Sherman and early indications are that S Antoine Winfield Jr will be inactive as well.

Let's hope for a good clean game. No injuries. And a Bucs win, which will crown us NFC South Champs for the 1st time since 2007.

Go Bucs!
I found the reason for the loss and it is this post. Thanks Bootz. :-)