New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Kleenex*

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Primeminister

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Klee

Post by Primeminister »

Wirfs is getting his ass whipped. My god.
King Bootz

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Klee

Post by King Bootz »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:30 pm Wirfs is getting his ass whipped. My god.
Cam Jordan is taking him to school.
Snake

Post by Snake »

I think the Bucs win this. They’ll get a TD. Defense needs to just contain Hill and let him blow it.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

Four eyed fat fuck needs to be hung by his balls!!!@
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
Redrum

Post by Redrum »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:30 pm Wirfs is getting his ass whipped. My god.
He's looking soft tonight.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

This game right now is on the O-line.
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Laughing at us…..in our own stadium..
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

This is a mental thing. They're just broken mentally against the Saints.
Jack Sparrow

Post by Jack Sparrow »

I don't like the Saints. They always seem to get this "good guy/lovable/etc." aura from those outside of football but they seem to have our number with Brady as our QB and look at them tonight, they are diving at our players' legs.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Cam Jordan is a real motherfucker. Such a great player.
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

Lefty ain't getting a job anywhere coaching like this
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

We all know Wirfs is all all pro, but he's playing like shit. It's just mental. We play scared against the Saints.
CantonJester

Post by CantonJester »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:31 pm I don't like the Saints. They always seem to get this "good guy/lovable/etc." aura from those outside of football but they seem to have our number with Brady as our QB and look at them tonight, they are diving at our players' legs.
Collinsworth was wrong when he said that was a legal hit on Godwin. I’ve seen that called a personal foul before, and the refs cited the defenseless receiver clause, too.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

If even half the PIs the Saints have committed had been called we’d be winning.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Jack Sparrow wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:31 pm I don't like the Saints. They always seem to get this "good guy/lovable/etc." aura from those outside of football but they seem to have our number with Brady as our QB and look at them tonight, they are diving at our players' legs.
That's part of the game. It's not dirty. You can't hit high, so you have to go low.
MCMLXXVI

Post by MCMLXXVI »

Defense5599 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:28 pm Hey Gronk!!! Look for the ball dumb Pollack!!!
Take a break. Racism isn't tolerated here.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:32 pm Lefty ain't getting a job anywhere coaching like this
Maybe as a towel boy
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

CantonJester wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:33 pm
Collinsworth was wrong when he said that was a legal hit on Godwin. I’ve seen that called a personal foul before, and the refs cited the defenseless receiver clause, too.
Bullshit. He hit him in the thigh pad after he took a step. Perfectly fine hit.
ModX

Post by ModX »

Defense5599 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:28 pm Hey Gronk!!! Look for the ball dumb Pollack!!!
You were warned by MCMLXXVI- see you in two weeks.
Nano

Post by Nano »

Oh god, we have to see our offense again
Snake

Post by Snake »

“Dumb pollack”

As Dave Chappelle would say, this is racism stewed to a perfection.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Darden
...stop.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Darden is doing dumb shit
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Wirfs is straight up playing soft. Getting his ass whipped. This speaks to what we heard Suh say about him last season: If he ever gets meaner he will be great.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

Yuck our offense is on the field
Jack Sparrow

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson stepping up in run blocking.
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

Nano wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:34 pm Oh god, we have to see our offense again
I can remember saying that for years on end
Push the damned button already!
Snake

Post by Snake »

CantonJester wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:33 pm
If you’re going across the middle you better have your head on a swivel. Ignorance of a defender’s position is not being defenseless.
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Lol
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Ok, now I'm drunk...it is my birthday. I'm sure work will understand.
Jack Sparrow

Post by Jack Sparrow »

Nobody picked up Saints' Holmes on that run? SMH
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

VAUGHN ON 3RD DOWN & 1? SERIOUSLY?!
Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

Vaughn? Really? My God this playcalling is baffling
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Oline just worthless tonight. Bunch of chumps.