Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 12

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
IchabodCrane84

Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 12

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

There are leaders all over this team and you can never have too much. Leonard Fournette stepped up today and I’m not talking about his performance on the field. Apparently he had a pretty good halftime speech and listening to him after the game, this guy has become a complete player on the field and off. Much different than the guy who was a healthy scratch late in the season last year.

1.) Leonard Twenty-Fournette. Goes for seconds after the turkey.
2.) Antoine Winfield Jr. has just passed the Pooh Bear and is now my 2nd favorite Winnie.
3.) In a time where the first half completely sucks, sometimes you have to grin and Barrett as a savior is on his way.
4.) Mike Edwards for defensive MVP. Fight me.
5.) Johnathan Taylor Thomas was the best part of Home Improvement but he disappeared from the show at it’s height. He did make one cameo appearance later, but the show just wasn’t as good without him… Don’t know why I felt the need to explain that.
6.) Gronk showing us how special he is.

Dislikes:
1.) It’s real tough to call your punter an asset when his first punt only goes as far as Drew Brees’ longest pass last season.
2.) 1QO.
3.) Vita Vea takes a crown of a helmet to his grill and a penalty does not get called. I thought that type of stuff was crowned upon?

Random:
1.) Love the Mr. Irrelevant commercial, but it’s literally the same joke as the Tom Brady Subway commercial proving once again Hollywood has run out of ideas.
2.) Trying to ram it into Pittman Jr. all game. Hope that didn’t bring back any bad memories.
3.) Aaron Rodgers says hair is for a Halloween costume. Still has hair after Thanksgiving.
4.) So, with time winding down in the first quarter, Brady decides not snap the ball and walks away from the center with a second to go. Isn’t that a false start?

My favorite week next week. Falcons week, and they might be our biggest competition in the division. I’m not saying they’re good or anything. I’m saying our division is stumbling and we still have four divisional games to go. Dominance is a possibility and we should strive for it with an mdb type of final score next Sunday.
nybf

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 12

Post by nybf »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:34 am
2.) Antoine Winfield Jr. has just passed the Pooh Bear and is now my 2nd favorite Winnie.
Sorry, the correct answer is Cooper
Moozician

Post by Moozician »

nybf wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:45 am
But if Pooh is now third, and AWJ is second, Cooper just may be HIS favorite, as well...
nybf

Post by nybf »

Moozician wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:50 am

But if Pooh is now third, and AWJ is second, Cooper just may be HIS favorite, as well...
You might be right. Reading on Monday mornings is difficult.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Crowned upon.
IchabodCrane84

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

nybf wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:14 am
Moozician wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:50 am
You might be right. Reading on Monday mornings is difficult.
A little behind-the-scenes DVD extra. I reworded the Like to be ominous, but yes of course it's Winnie Cooper.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

This was a big win, not only because we pulled it out of our ass when we should've easily lost, but because coupled with the Cowboys, Saints, and Rams all losing, this team now has a commanding lead in the AFC South and a firm grip on the #3 seed in the playoffs. Tampa has the tiebreaker advantage over Dallas (head to head) but is at a disadvantage with the Rams for the same reason.

Looking at the remaining schedule, I only see the Bills game as a loss. So the chances of locking up that #3 seed, and possibly the #2 are very good.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

I am going to add a like today. Never felt a need before but one play yesterday made me think of one.

Like:
1.) Carson Wentz playing a bowling ball trying to pick up a three-pin split of Buccaneers defensive lineman.
Noles1724

Post by Noles1724 »

FIFY
6.) Gronk showing us how special he is. Maybe he does deserve that USAA rate after all.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

5.) Johnathan Taylor Thomas was the best part of Home Improvement but he disappeared from the show at it’s height. He did make one cameo appearance later, but the show just wasn’t as good without him… Don’t know why I felt the need to explain that.
jonathan taylor thomas called and to correct the spelling of his name :D
I said what I said

mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Babeinbucland wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:02 pm
What is the mistake in your post called? Does it end in ion?
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:34 am There are leaders all over this team and you can never have too much. Leonard Fournette stepped up today and I’m not talking about his performance on the field. Apparently he had a pretty good halftime speech and listening to him after the game, this guy has become a complete player on the field and off. Much different than the guy who was a healthy scratch late in the season last year.

1.) Leonard Twenty-Fournette. Goes for seconds after the turkey.
3.) In a time where the first half completely sucks, sometimes you have to grin and Barrett as a savior is on his way.
4.) Mike Edwards for defensive MVP. Fight me.
6.) Gronk showing us how special he is.

Dislikes:
1.) It’s real tough to call your punter an asset when his first punt only goes as far as Drew Brees’ longest pass last season.
2.) 1QO.
3.) Vita Vea takes a crown of a helmet to his grill and a penalty does not get called. I thought that type of stuff was crowned upon?

Random:
1.) Love the Mr. Irrelevant commercial, but it’s literally the same joke as the Tom Brady Subway commercial proving once again Hollywood has run out of ideas.
2.) Trying to ram it into Pittman Jr. all game. Hope that didn’t bring back any bad memories.
3.) Aaron Rodgers says hair is for a Halloween costume. Still has hair after Thanksgiving.
4.) So, with time winding down in the first quarter, Brady decides not snap the ball and walks away from the center with a second to go. Isn’t that a false start?

My favorite week next week. Falcons week, and they might be our biggest competition in the division. I’m not saying they’re good or anything. I’m saying our division is stumbling and we still have four divisional games to go. Dominance is a possibility and we should strive for it with an mdb type of final score next Sunday.

Due to news of Lenny's halftime speech, my nod for MVP goes to LF.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Vita Vea takes a crown of a helmet to his grill and a penalty does not get called. I thought that type of stuff was crowned upon?

Was that Nelson?
nybf

Post by nybf »

mdb1958 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:22 pm

When mdb is dunking on your English speaking ability, you know you have problems
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

@nybf I think it's called writing.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Pittman Jr. did seem to be able to overcome his father's greatest weakness, tripping over blades of grass.
Noles1724

Post by Noles1724 »

mdb1958 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:57 pm @nybf I think it's called writing.
relax buddy.. take the 'compliment' and move on..
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

:o
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

mdb1958 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:22 pm

I think it ends in, no one gives a shit.
Don't tread on me
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

Always enjoy reading these after a win.

If the game was called by Madden and Summerall, how many times do you think they would have called Carson Wentz, Peyton Manning?

"Wow, Peyton Manning tried to lace that thing into Michael Pittman, and Antoine Winfield Sr. with a great play". "This gives Brady and the Pats an opening here".....

Likes - Solid performance on Offensive and Defense at the right time in the game
Dislikes - Mike Edwards cost us a Special Teams Coach Firing.
Caradoc

Post by Caradoc »

Mmm...math chicks...
IchabodCrane84

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

Buccabeer wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 2:42 pm Always enjoy reading these after a win.

If the game was called by Madden and Summerall, how many times do you think they would have called Carson Wentz, Peyton Manning?

"Wow, Peyton Manning tried to lace that thing into Michael Pittman, and Antoine Winfield Sr. with a great play". "This gives Brady and the Pats an opening here".....

Likes - Solid performance on Offensive and Defense at the right time in the game
Dislikes - Mike Edwards cost us a Special Teams Coach Firing.
I'm not sure of the exact number, but it would've been less than the number of Brett Favre references.