Is the unthinkable/inevitable happening?

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
King Bootz

Re: Is the unthinkable/inevitable happening?

Post by King Bootz »

ATrain wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:23 pm
Swashbuckler wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:52 pm @ATrain Roman Reigns is easily one of the worst main event stars in history. Don't be like "BiG dawwwgggg" bruh you're better than that
I'd like to think I'm the best of NWO and Degeneration X. I'm ok with being the Sean Michaels or Hollywood Hogan of the board.

I enjoy being yelled at by my fans in the audience. Bootz doing his best to get my attention with a sign written by a 7 year old using a felt tip pen, something like "You suck, Nation of Domination Rulz". On the car ride to the show he really thought that sign was going to cut deep. What a rascal.
Best of the NWO?? DX?? More like Johnny from the Spirit Squad. Those guys actually got respect, even the Nation got respect, kiddo.

Like I said, Jinder Mahal in today's stars, Spirit Squad in the Attitude Era.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

See? This kid can't get enough of me. Tell you what kiddo, after the show I'll get Booker T to sign your ticket stub for ya.
nybf

Post by nybf »

You're more like the hand that Mae Young gave birth to. No one knows why the fuck you're here, and just the sight of you makes everyone want to puke.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »