Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 15

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
IchabodCrane84

Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 15

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

What’s that mechanism in your brain that prevents you from running and punching in dreams called? It was an absolute nightmare out there. A simple win away from claiming the division and pretty much everything goes wrong. I’m serious, I’ve had nightmares of this caliber of ineptness before season openers before.

Is there a pain any greater than this type of loss?
► Show Spoiler
1.) A dominant defensive performance. No, Mr. Crane, a wasted dominant defensive performance.
2.) Great job to those on offense who didn’t get injured.
3.) Like Kevin’s mother in Home Alone, Joe Tryon-Shoyinka finally gets home.
4.) We won the coin toss.

Dislikes:
1.) I’ve heard of an Ugly Sweater party, but Ugly Bedwetter party?
2.) Game once again dictated by the first offensive play of the game.
3.) Which team was missing both starting offensive tackles again?
4.) Cameron Jordan holds the distinct title of being my least favorite Cameron and my least favorite Jordan. I hate Cameron Jordan.
5.) Beware of Porch Pirates this Christmas season, or if you live in the bay area, watch out for those torched pirates.
6.) Next person to say we’re getting healthy down the stretch gets punched in their unpatched eye.
7.) Ryan Fuccup.
8.) I’m pretty sure Byron Leftwich threw this game because he doesn’t want to be considered for the Jaguars job.

Random:
1.) Eh, it’s the Bucs. Sean Payton fakes Covid and takes Al Michaels to the premiere of his new movie Home Team.
2.) Speaking of bio pics, can’t wait to see Steve Carell play John Hussey in the Referee movie.
3.) I didn’t dare rewind this game but I’m pretty sure Collingsworth made up a season ending injury story about Marpet that never happened.

Couple different ways to write this one up. Sunday night game is gonna prevent me from really hashing it out though. We’ve lost to the Saints before. We’ve won two Super Bowls losing to the Saints twice in a season. We’ve looked inept against them before. We know we were really, really banged up on offense this game. Getting healthy is the second most important thing. The first most important thing is that each an everyone of you has a very Merry Christmas or Festivus. Plenty of football to be watched, presents to be opened, and family to be stressed over. When we talk again, we’ll have clinched the South and be ready for the new year.
IronDog

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 15

Post by IronDog »

Sean Payton should stay home more often.
Push the damned button already!
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

The biggest issue will likely be Chris Godwin being lost for the remainder of the season. (hoping the report I read just meant regular season). It is like the Saints came into this game with the aim to hurt players. If it wasn't for bounty gate no one would give it a second thought but just sayin' this team has that attitude.
wmgravytrain

Post by wmgravytrain »

IronDog wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:52 am Sean Payton should stay home more often.
Best part of this game was not having to see his face on the sideline.
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

Likes - The result of this game will make us forget how well our Defense played. The Bills wrote the script on how to get at this DEF and I feel like the Saints were going to try to keep this low scoring and not give the Bucs offense the ball. The DEF did their job, which leads me to the Offense....

Dislikes - I can count our points on no hands. I wish we had scored 1 point so I could show it to the Offensive Coaching Staff for the Bucs.
Snake

Post by Snake »

I bet Payton was downing percs with booze tonight. Just a typical night in at House De Paytonay.