New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Kleenex*

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
King Bootz

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Klee

Post by King Bootz »

ATrain wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:08 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:06 pm

So who won it?
Taylor. After tonight he deserves it. He got a very public and incredible performance versus the Patriots.

Brady just got shut out.

If Brady does win it then the entire process is corrupt and meaningless.
I think he’s definitely in the conversation.
Primeminister

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread- Sunday Night Football Edition: Sponsored by Klee

Post by Primeminister »

Snake wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:08 pm My concern is fucking Arians - who coached us to a SB win I admit - will write this loss off because we lost so many guys.

We were just shut out by the fucking Saints at home and looked like pansies.

We got lucky with the injury bug last year. It’s time to actual start coaching.
We are currently 10-3 with injuries all year. Those coaches have been coaching all season.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

Snake wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:08 pm My concern is fucking Arians - who coached us to a SB win I admit - will write this loss off because we lost so many guys.

Arians has had nothing to do with any of our success

We won in spite of Arians. He's useless and contributes nothing and the whole team is weighed down by his dogshit philosophy and awful team culture he allows to exist
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

With these injuries I say pack it up. Don’t send Brady back out there.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Mother fucker Antonio Brown being an asshole. We needed him this games. Fuck him.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 pm With these injuries I say pack it up. Don’t send Brady back out there.
We might not even get another crack at it.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

kaimaru wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 pm Mother fucker Antonio Brown being an asshole. We needed him this games. Fuck him.
He would have just gotten hurt
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 pm
Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 pm With these injuries I say pack it up. Don’t send Brady back out there.
We might not even get another crack at it.
I hope not.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

ATrain wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:10 pm

Arians has had nothing to do with any of our success

We won in spite of Arians. He's useless and contributes nothing and the whole team is weighed down by his dogshit philosophy and awful team culture he allows to exist
I don't know about all of that, but his inflexibility on gameday (particularly today, where we are calling our offense without any changes due to the backup personnel we are forced to use), and the choices that his coordinators are making are at times baffling and borderline indefensible.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Saints don’t care about their numbers. They came here needing a win and literally clawed, scratched, grinded their way to a win. Hats off. They were the more physical team.
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

We need to move on from Lefty and Bowles. After 2 years you'd think we would see better. One blitzes every down, the other thinks he needs to coach Tom Brady. Adam Gase and Mike McCoy got jobs for just breathing while Peyton Manning ran the offense in Denver and Lefty won't do it
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Bucs held the saints to 210 yards
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:12 pm Saints don’t care about their numbers. They came here needing a win and literally clawed, scratched, grinded their way to a win. Hats off. They were the more physical team.
Yep. Great Saints win. The goal is to simply get the W and they did it. Fuck style points.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Wonder if Arians will try to get a FG to avoid the shutout
Digital_Damage

Post by Digital_Damage »

Well... the talent on the field could not make up for the moronic play calling from the coaches this game. It has bailed them out multiple times this season.

I go back to the first period... one fucking run.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:12 pm

We need to move on from Lefty and Bowles. After 2 years you'd think we would see better. One blitzes every down, the other thinks he needs to coach Tom Brady. Adam Gase and Mike McCoy got jobs for just breathing while Peyton Manning ran the offense in Denver and Lefty won't do it
Saints have 200 yards and 9 points. What did you want Bowles to do?
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:09 pm

We are currently 10-3 with injuries all year. Those coaches have been coaching all season.
Pure talent pulled off a lot of those wins too though
Snake

Post by Snake »

If Leftwich leaves for a HC job, its not a huge loss IMO. It presents a potential upgrade. We can get someone in there who is forward thinking about analytics, play sequencing, and creative scheming. But that person won’t be hired if BA is still here.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Digital_Damage wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:14 pm Well... the talent on the field could not make up for the moronic play calling from the coaches this game. It has bailed them out multiple times this season.

I go back to the first period... one fucking run.
That is pathetic. 1 run all first half?!
accidentw8ing2happen

Post by accidentw8ing2happen »

Hill didn't have many weapons out there or any accuracy yet still won. Too many excuses.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Collinsworth: BA will use this loss….to chew out the team.

Not to adjust lmao.
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:14 pm
Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:12 pm

Good game tonight but I'm talking about the total body of work for this year
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:14 pm
Primeminister wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:09 pm

Pure talent pulled off a lot of those wins too though
That’s complete bullshit. Talent matters a lot, but you cannot discredit the coaches in wins and blame them in losses. That’s absolutely ridiculous.
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Trying to get points

Wow
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Snake wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:15 pm Collinsworth: BA will use this loss….to chew out the team.

Not to adjust lmao.
One can do both.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Playing for a FG
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

We win with brute force, nothing else.

We're not strategizing. We're not scheming to get guys open. We're not exploiting exploiting weaknesses.

It's just pure talent and nothing else.
CamCam

Post by CamCam »

Lattimore was ready for the bucs after flying that dude out lol
Digital_Damage

Post by Digital_Damage »

Snake wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:15 pm Collinsworth: BA will use this loss….to chew out the team.

Not to adjust lmao.
He will lose the team, You can see it on all their faces. that "what the fuck are they doing" face
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

ATrain wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:16 pm We win with brute force, nothing else.

We're not strategizing. We're not scheming to get guys open. We're not exploiting exploiting weaknesses.

It's just pure talent and nothing else.
Yep.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:15 pm

Total body of work? This defense has been riddle with injuries.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

I don’t like everything from the defense this year, but looking at their total body of work + the numerous injuries this year leads me to believe that they have been well coached.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Cheb wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:16 pm

Not to adjust lmao.
One can do both.
My least favorite part about BA was him bragging about his unwillingness to change based on opponent or personnel.
Digital_Damage

Post by Digital_Damage »

Do you even go out and congratulate someone like Hill?
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:17 pm

Total body of work? This defense has been riddle with injuries.
Exactly. He just wants to blame coaching no matter what. Coaching matter and deserves blame for a lot of things, but that criticism is simply wrong.