Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Backside

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by Backside »

Defense is decent overall but can’t get turnovers. Offense can’t do anything, but especially long drives. Add it to all the rest, and you’re getting crushed by the former worst team in the league.
Last edited by Backside on Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Central_Buc

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Carolina Panthers Official Game Day Thread: Righting the Ship Edition

Post by Central_Buc »

Yeah the Defense was ass on this drive but they've done a good job today.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:05 pm
Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:05 pm Devin White freelancing into gaps that don't belong to him on that TD run.

Do your fucking job.
At least he's consistent?
Like I said previously, he’s the Jameis of this defense.
CamCam

Post by CamCam »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:06 pm
SamSam wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:04 pm Image
Credit where it's due, Panthers are playing well.
I'm surprised by that and the bucs oddly playing very badly.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:00 pm Hey, all you fucking CASUALS blaming Bowles and Leftwich.... How dare you???

Do you realize that all 31 other teams in the league would be LUCKY to have these two running their team?

Can you imagine how many SBs these two would win if they just had as good roster like the Bills or the Chiefs????

This isn't on our coaches. We have BAD players. The fact that any of you dare question the coaching is just insulting.

These scrubs don't deserve Bowles or Leftwich. Their genius is beyond reproach.
So you're saying that these players that won a Super Bowl two years ago are bad?? There's delusion and then there's statements like yours.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
wesmon

Post by wesmon »

Standing pat till the off-season with this team would be a mistake. I know the Glazers don't ever fire in season, but now is the time to change that policy. There is no good reason to ride out the season with a lame duck team full of expensive, aging veterans

Fire Bowles and Leftwich and trade off every bit of talent we can before the deadline.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

EnGage!
Snake

Post by Snake »

This is so bad. My god.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

I'm a bit grumpy with the defense for giving up those explosive runs, but the offense has literally done nothing for them all game.

When one side of the ball utterly collapses, you can't blame the other for not pulling them totally out of the fire.

At last we go tempo. About two quarters too late but I digress.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:06 pm
13F11B wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:05 pm I think the season is over.
What gave it away?
The fact that all I see is regression.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Defense5599 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:07 pm
BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:00 pm Hey, all you fucking CASUALS blaming Bowles and Leftwich.... How dare you???

Do you realize that all 31 other teams in the league would be LUCKY to have these two running their team?

Can you imagine how many SBs these two would win if they just had as good roster like the Bills or the Chiefs????

This isn't on our coaches. We have BAD players. The fact that any of you dare question the coaching is just insulting.

So you're saying that these players that won a Super Bowl two years ago are bad?? There's delusion and then there's statements like yours.
A lot of the players that won a SB 2 years ago are no longer here.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

Bucsfan83 wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:04 pm

Do you realize how lucky most teams would be if they had our talent on paper?
Are you KIDDING me? These scrubs are betraying Leftwich and Bowles with their play. This simply can't be placed at their feet. Not with all the success they've had in the league.
NeezDuts

Post by NeezDuts »

Holy shit evans
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

WTF was that
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

COTTON!
Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

There’s a motivated player
Onthebrink

Post by Onthebrink »

That was a massive hold not called.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:09 pm

The team isn't 100% still together, but that's the NFL. The majority of our roster have Superbowl rings.

Good YAC by Otton.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Seems our best offense is whenever we're down by multiple scores
Backside

Post by Backside »

Scotty rolling backwards five yards lol
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Ok so I have a lucky Bucs top that I change into once a season only if we are losing going into the 4th quarter, we have never lost when I have done this.I am going to change into it now. ♥️
I said what I said

Cheb

Post by Cheb »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:10 pm Seems our best offense is whenever we're down by multiple scores going uptempo
Fixed that for ya.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Babeinbucland wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:11 pm Ok so I have a lucky Bucs top that I change into once a season only if we are losing going into the 4th quarter, we have never lost when I have done this.I am going to change into it now. ♥️

No one cares.
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

Its sarcasm, hes trying to act like bootz.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:11 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:10 pm Seems our best offense is whenever we're down by multiple scores going uptempo
Fixed that for ya.
If only we could somehow incorporate it a drive or two a quarter.
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

If we are going to blame and change coaches-Bowles stays, give him another chance with a different OC next year.
Miller4Prez64

Post by Miller4Prez64 »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:10 pm Seems our best offense is whenever we're down by multiple scores
Yeah, when defenses go soft is the only time our receivers get space.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:10 pm Seems our best offense is whenever we're down by multiple scores
If the only time we can move the ball consistently is against soft coverages, that’s a goddamned problem.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Man, the Buccaneers go from rolling to full stop when they hit the redzone. Is there some record that they are trying to get the field goal kicker.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Cheb wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:10 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:09 pm

The team isn't 100% still together, but that's the NFL. The majority of our roster have Superbowl rings.

Good YAC by Otton.
Should've said "key" players. Imagine this offense with AB, Gronk, and Marpet or guys who could've adequately replaced them..Tell me that doesn't make a difference. Their replacements (Gage, Brate/Otten, Goedeke) haven't been up to par.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

13F11B wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:12 pm Man, the Buccaneers go from rolling to full stop when they hit the redzone. Is there some record that they are trying to get the field goal kicker.
They know if they aren't going to win they may as well get me the fantasy points.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Obsolete wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:11 pm

Its sarcasm, hes trying to act like bootz.
I don't know what that is he's doing, but it ain't me.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Central_Buc wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:12 pm If we are going to blame and change coaches-Bowles stays, give him another chance with a different OC next year.
No. Pull the cord and start over. Don't waste time with half-measures like we did last season.
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Fuck it.. go for it
Max

Post by Max »

Have we thrown beyond the sticks on a single 3rd down this season?