Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 14

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Buccabeer

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 14

Post by Buccabeer »

acmillis wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:11 pm
Buccabeer wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:05 pm

I get it, I live in Ft Myers, I wasn't home until after 11 PM. I guess if I could have a perfect world I would say guys like you and I who cannot go to every game for the reason you mentioned would sell the tickets to Bucs Fans - if you can. Right now I think you can. There was a day you'd sell them to whomever would give you face value.....
Just to be sure I’m understanding correctly, if I’m a real fan, I should sell my tickets for $45 each to a Bucs fan as opposed to $250 each (I got for my Bills tickets) so that my favorite team can feel some type of home field advantage?
Yeah, I’m good with disappointing those guys
No, you misunderstood what I meant. I was stating there was a time when the Bucs were not very good and that you'd have to sell them to whomever were willing to buy them and you weren't making money.

Today's Bucs ticket is different. I have sold all my tickets to friends here locally for the games I couldn't go to, all Bucs Fans. If I were to sell them online, I would put in the listing (Ebay or Facebook) that I would only sell them to a Bucs fan and be prepared to prove it. I'm sure there's forums that's hard to do it in, but if you want $250 a ticket and can get it, go for it. I'm sure there's as many Bucs fans (or Patriots fans willing to cheer the Bucs) that will pay your price.
mdb1958

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 14

Post by mdb1958 »

I think acmillis has solved the riddle. Buy season tickets and pick the games you are going to and sell the rest to recoup your investment or more. Good chance most people do that.

So I'm guessing other teams tickets are so hard to come by - even the locals will pay big money.