Arians Press Conference Today

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Doctor

Re: Arians Press Conference Today

Post by Doctor »

AB already got suspended 3 games, how much more pound of flesh do people want?
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

nybf wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:24 am
King Bootz wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:50 pm
I doubt many organizations would turn a blind eye to their employees falsifying federal documents and getting caught.
The Saints and bounty gate. Also helped cover up a child sex ring. The redskins with the whole mess the NFL covered up by forcing gruden out. Just 3 examples of 2 franchises doing far worse things than AB's fake vax card with nothing happening to the people who did it.

But hey, if you're so outraged, set the example. Walk away and stick with the 49ers.
I’m sure I’m just forgetting right now, but which team covered up a child sex ring? That’s sounds insane.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Doctor wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:40 pm AB already got suspended 3 games, how much more pound of flesh do people want?
People want to punish until he shows he is remorseful. Personally I just don’t care at this point. Sit the next 2 games then come back for this title run.
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

Primeminister wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm
nybf wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:24 am

The Saints and bounty gate. Also helped cover up a child sex ring. The redskins with the whole mess the NFL covered up by forcing gruden out. Just 3 examples of 2 franchises doing far worse things than AB's fake vax card with nothing happening to the people who did it.

But hey, if you're so outraged, set the example. Walk away and stick with the 49ers.
I’m sure I’m just forgetting right now, but which team covered up a child sex ring? That’s sounds insane.
The Saints. Helped the local Catholic diocese dodge and deflect from a local church sex scandal.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Pirate Life wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:26 pm
Primeminister wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:09 pm

The Saints. Helped the local Catholic diocese dodge and deflect from a local church sex scandal.
Thanks. Yes I do remember that. Despicable.
MJW

Post by MJW »

Primeminister wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 pm
Pirate Life wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:26 pm

They also play in a building that was a rape dungeon during Katrina, but NBD right?
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

MJW wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:18 am
Primeminister wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:54 pm

They also play in a building that was a rape dungeon during Katrina, but NBD right?
We can't blame that on the owner or coaching staff, but man, bountygate and the catholic child sex ring cover up were despicable. They should have made Gayle Benson sell.

Think about this, Richardson was forced to sell the Panthers bc he paid out settlements to four employees over inappropriate language and a racial slur. Protecting a child sex ring and intentionally hurting players isn't worse?
MJW

Post by MJW »

kaimaru wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:59 am
MJW wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:18 am

We can't blame that on the owner or coaching staff, but man, bountygate and the catholic child sex ring cover up were despicable. They should have made Gayle Benson sell.

Think about this, Richardson was forced to sell the Panthers bc he paid out settlements to four employees over inappropriate language and a racial slur. Protecting a child sex ring and intentionally hurting players isn't worse?
No joke, I forgot about that scandal. That's how efficiently the team and the league moved on from it.

Meanwhile, Jon Gruden will never earn another dime in the NFL or in any capacity speaking or writing about the NFL. Nobody will pay him to sell beer or anything else. His public life is effectively over. Because he sent offensive private emails to a friend and they became public due to an investigation that had nothing to do with him.

There's no right or wrong with the NFL. There's just optics and acceptable losses.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."