Week 17 2021 Bucs @ Jets Discussion

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
CamCam

Re: Week 17 2021 Bucs @ Jets Discussion

Post by CamCam »

I can fix all this by agreeing to be called SadSad.... :(
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

This is their Super Bowl. Whoever suits up better be ready to play.
Kress

Post by Kress »

kaimaru wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:18 pm
mdb1958 wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:50 pm

Hamstring and ankle are his only injury designations for his entire career - right?
In order:
groin pull
concussion
groin pull
abdomen muscle sprain
hamstring pull
hamstring pull
ankle sprain
knee strain
hamstring pull

It would be interesting to see which leg.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

Encouraging news about Evans

13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:09 am
13F11B wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:59 pm

I was around for the bet. No, the bet had no contingencies. I can link you to the thread if you need a refresher.
I don’t remember you. But there’s only 1 me and so many of you I can’t keep up. I’m clearly the most important thing you have going on in your life so why not? Humor me on a trip 3 years into the past. I’m anxious to see what access you have to DMs on the old board. Can’t wait.
You keep going down, down, down in a burning ring of fire.

https://buczone.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 71#p337871

Same tired old Bootz then as now. Same result too. You pick on people and end up face down on the pavement in a pool of your own blood and vomit.
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Thank god, Evans play this Sunday vs Jets..
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

13F11B wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:21 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:09 am

I don’t remember you. But there’s only 1 me and so many of you I can’t keep up. I’m clearly the most important thing you have going on in your life so why not? Humor me on a trip 3 years into the past. I’m anxious to see what access you have to DMs on the old board. Can’t wait.

Same tired old Bootz then as now. Same result too. You pick on people and end up face down on the pavement in a pool of your own blood and vomit.
Great. Now show the DM messages displaying the contingencies.

I love when my bitches show how long they've been loyal to ya boy.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

ATrain wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:07 pm Encouraging news about Evans

Not ragging on you, but typical pisspoor reporting from Rick Stroud. Evans is not out of Covid Protocol yet. He's not even listed on the injury report Stroud posted a few hours later. "Apparently"?? What in the hell kind of reporting is that?

Last edited by King Bootz on Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:14 pm
13F11B wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:21 pm

Glad to see you admit that you made the best. Lost the bet. Too bad you want to pretend there was a contingency now. There was not mentioned in the thread.

There were some great quotes there though.
Kind of sad.... The two or three days he wasn't being an ***hole on here earlier this year, I enjoyed reading what he had to say but I guess Bootz got to Bootz
Bootz2004 wrote:Bootz2004 wrote:
That’s my cue. It’s been real folks. I’ll keep the memories. Bootz OUT!
Fiasco wrote: Lol, dumbass.
Snake wrote: And just like that the board becomes join-able again.
Swashy wrote: Is that what the cool kids are calling it now? Bootz was all about calling it something else last night
The Outsider wrote: Finally Ryan the narcissistic serial liar, aka poor, black Trump is gone. Is this what it is to have peace again?
Caradoc wrote: Both Bootz and Winston in one day. God is good.
Babeinbucland wrote: Bootz have you thought about getting your meds adjusted. It can really make a big difference
Digital_Damage wrote: How else was he (Bootz) going to survive? His entire being was wrapped up in being right(Even tho he was wrong about every QB he pushed as the next all time great). He went ALL in with Winston and lost his House, Car, Watch got hooked on oxycotin and bought a sawed off shotgun.
They just loved you back then too, heh?
Deuce wrote: We need a "time until Bootz comes back" poll in OT.
viva la Reagan wrote: and a contest to guess his new screen name. poor guy now has to change his broadband provider in order to change his ip address. what a hassle.
ComingThisFall wrote: I mean dude did say IP ban. But i guess he could just post under one of the screen names from one of his babymommas houses

Looks like people knew you were a welching loser back then.

Good thread Pocket Lint. Great thread.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

13F11B wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:08 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:14 pm

Glad to see you admit that you made the best. Lost the bet. Too bad you want to pretend there was a contingency now. There was not mentioned in the thread.

There were some great quotes there though.
Kind of sad.... The two or three days he wasn't being an ***hole on here earlier this year, I enjoyed reading what he had to say but I guess Bootz got to Bootz
Bootz2004 wrote:Bootz2004 wrote:
That’s my cue. It’s been real folks. I’ll keep the memories. Bootz OUT!
Snake wrote: And just like that the board becomes join-able again.
Swashy wrote: Is that what the cool kids are calling it now? Bootz was all about calling it something else last night
The Outsider wrote: Finally Ryan the narcissistic serial liar, aka poor, black Trump is gone. Is this what it is to have peace again?
Caradoc wrote: Both Bootz and Winston in one day. God is good.
Babeinbucland wrote: Bootz have you thought about getting your meds adjusted. It can really make a big difference
Digital_Damage wrote: How else was he (Bootz) going to survive? His entire being was wrapped up in being right(Even tho he was wrong about every QB he pushed as the next all time great). He went ALL in with Winston and lost his House, Car, Watch got hooked on oxycotin and bought a sawed off shotgun.
They just loved you back then too, heh?
Deuce wrote: We need a "time until Bootz comes back" poll in OT.
viva la Reagan wrote: and a contest to guess his new screen name. poor guy now has to change his broadband provider in order to change his ip address. what a hassle.
ComingThisFall wrote: I mean dude did say IP ban. But i guess he could just post under one of the screen names from one of his babymommas houses

Looks like people knew you were a welching loser back then.

Good thread Pocket Lint. Great thread.
Oh there were contingencies. You aren't looking hard enough, kiddo. Keep digging.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:11 pm Oh there were contingencies. You aren't looking hard enough, kiddo. Keep digging.
So says the welching loser three years later. No contingencies were mentioned in the thread. None were mentioned when you welched and came back. I see NO PROOF that there were any contingencies but NOW you claim there were some but provide ZERO evidence. Typical Bro. Typical.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

13F11B wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:13 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:11 pm Oh there were contingencies. You aren't looking hard enough, kiddo. Keep digging.
So says the welching loser three years later. No contingencies were mentioned in the thread. None were mentioned when you welched and came back. I see NO PROOF that there were any contingencies but NOW you claim there were some but provide ZERO evidence. Typical Bro. Typical.
Like I said, you ain't looking hard enough. Now go back there, like the bitch you are, and dig deep until you find it. You started already proving yourself to be my bottom bitch. I don't care who you are I ain't digging 3 years on a soon to be obsolete site to find your old posts but you clearly live for Bootz. Go find it, kiddo. On you go now, pet.
Nano

Post by Nano »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:58 pm
ATrain wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:07 pm Encouraging news about Evans

Not ragging on you, but typical passport reporting from Rick Stroud. Evans is not out of Covid Protocol yet. He's not even listed on the injury report Stroud posted a few hours later. "Apparently"?? What in the hell kind of reporting is that?

TBH, Stroud always does this. He's reporting is always suspect. For example...that's not Tom Brady in the video. That's Ryan Griffin on a private field lol. He posted another tweet talking about how Todd Bowles is focused more on the game than on his upcoming interview with the Jets.

Why I much prefer Auman as our main writer/source. Generally just reports what's he's told and only speculates when someone ask his opinion. Doesn't automatically add it to fill in the blanks. Guess Auman is on vacation this week though.
Nano

Post by Nano »

Also, wtf are we going to do if we don't even have AB
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Nano wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:25 pm Also, wtf are we going to do if we don't even have AB
I think/hope his absence has more to do with preserving him for Sunday. Brady didn't practice today so perhaps AB was also given the day off. Could be wrong. We'll see tomorrow.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Nano wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:23 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:58 pm

Not ragging on you, but typical passport reporting from Rick Stroud. Evans is not out of Covid Protocol yet. He's not even listed on the injury report Stroud posted a few hours later. "Apparently"?? What in the hell kind of reporting is that?

TBH, Stroud always does this. He's reporting is always suspect. For example...that's not Tom Brady in the video. That's Ryan Griffin on a private field lol. He posted another tweet talking about how Todd Bowles is focused more on the game than on his upcoming interview with the Jets.

Why I much prefer Auman as our main writer/source. Generally just reports what's he's told and only speculates when someone ask his opinion. Doesn't automatically add it to fill in the blanks. Guess Auman is on vacation this week though.
Yea I prefer Aumen as well. But he's taking a few days off for vacation. So Stroud is basically it for now. That was a terrible piece of reporting on his part.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:16 pm
13F11B wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:13 pm

Like I said, you ain't looking hard enough. Now go back there, like the bitch you are, and dig deep until you find it. You started already proving yourself to be my bottom bitch. I don't care who you are I ain't digging 3 years on a soon to be obsolete site to find your old posts but you clearly live for Bootz. Go find it, kiddo. On you go now, pet.
Good try Pocket Lint. I have no interest in proving that are not a welching piece of trash. If you want to dispute that it is on you cupcake.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Nano wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:25 pm Also, wtf are we going to do if we don't even have AB
Next man up is the only option.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

13F11B wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:20 pm

Good try Pocket Lint. I have no interest in proving that are not a welching piece of trash. If you want to dispute that it is on you cupcake.
Just like I thought. You got nothing. You can kindly fuck off now. I'm done playing with my food.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:26 pm

I have to admit I lied. I can't post shit because I made it all up. I will, however, try to blame you like a 13-year-old punk.
Fixed that for you.
Moozician

Post by Moozician »

These kinds of bets NEVER work. The person that loses invariably comes back under some reincarnation, then everyone blames Mod/Admin like "They allowed it!"

As if Admin wants to worry about that kind of crap anyway.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Moozician wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:24 pm These kinds of bets NEVER work. The person that loses invariably comes back under some reincarnation, then everyone blames Mod/Admin like "They allowed it!"

I agree with you Moozican. Bootz makes some decent points when he is not acting like a teenage idiot challenging everyone who has a different opinion than him. Unfortunately, he has a habit of acting like that very often.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Moozician wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:24 pm These kinds of bets NEVER work. The person that loses invariably comes back under some reincarnation, then everyone blames Mod/Admin like "They allowed it!"

Not Everyone- Phantom Phenom completely honored his bet and sent me $100. He will forever have my respect for that.

CSG, made the pledge and then rather pay up - he left the board :lol: :evil: :lol:
I said what I said

Moozician

Post by Moozician »

Babeinbucland wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:43 pm

Not Everyone- Phantom Phenom completely honored his bet and sent me $100. He will forever have my respect for that.

CSG, made the pledge and then rather pay up - he left the board :lol: :evil: :lol:
I'm not talking about money. I'm talking about "Board personality death". It doesn't work. VERY FEW are able to just walk away.
Doooshnzl

Post by Doooshnzl »

No need for you waste any more time or effort on this turd. He is exactly what you say he is, and most of us here know it.
Just let him prattle on with his bull shit and lies.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Doooshnzl wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:41 pm

No need for you waste any more time or effort on this turd. He is exactly what you say he is, and most of us here know it.
Just let him prattle on with his bull shit and lies.
And who the fuck are you?! It's always the no name lovers who have secretly idolized Bootz for ages that talk the most shit. I mean enough to you for you to speak on my name and we've never even interacted. Talking about "we". Dude you're a nobody. Stay in your place.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

I still cannot find where Godwin has had knee surgery.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

mdb1958 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:42 pm I still cannot find where Godwin has had knee surgery.
Yeah, I heard he was at the Penn State Bowl game but not that he had surgery yet. Perhaps it is coming later in the year?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

mdb1958 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:42 pm I still cannot find where Godwin has had knee surgery.
ACL surgeries rarely occur immediately after injury is sustained because of all of the swelling in the knee. Usually surgery will occur 3-4 weeks after. He'll likely have surgery after the new year sometime.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

We are 119 yards from the NFL's #1 offense and 16 points from the NFL's #1 scoring offense.

One could surmise NFL New York would not be to excited about that.

Yet another hard to read post by mdb
MJW

Post by MJW »

mdb1958 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:49 pm We are 119 yards from the NFL's #1 offense and 16 points from the NFL's #1 scoring offense.

It's been a weirdly dominant but also kind of disappointing regular season. We should have been in poll position for the #1 seed with 3 easy games to go. We continue to be unable to beat the Saints, even when they don't have a quarterback, and the Washington loss was a let-down.

Ultimately it'll come down to what it was ALWAYS going to come down to. If we win another ring, this season was a success. If we don't, it wasn't. That's an incredibly crappy way to approach a season (as fans) but it's also true.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:44 pm
ACL surgeries rarely occur immediately after injury is sustained because of all of the swelling in the knee. Usually surgery will occur 3-4 weeks after. He'll likely have surgery after the new year sometime.

Of course I didnt run around and test my knee to see if I could still play, maybe that's why I had 8 hours of surgery the next day.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

mdb1958 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:53 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:44 pm

Of course I didnt run around and test my knee to see if I could still play, maybe that's why I had 8 hours of surgery the next day.
And how many decades ago was that?
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

MJW wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:52 pm
mdb1958 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:49 pm We are 119 yards from the NFL's #1 offense and 16 points from the NFL's #1 scoring offense.

It's been a weirdly dominant but also kind of disappointing regular season. We should have been in poll position for the #1 seed with 3 easy games to go. We continue to be unable to beat the Saints, even when they don't have a quarterback, and the Washington loss was a let-down.

Ultimately it'll come down to what it was ALWAYS going to come down to. If we win another ring, this season was a success. If we don't, it wasn't. That's an incredibly crappy way to approach a season (as fans) but it's also true.

Waiting to see if we end up with our best winning percentage ever - because of the extra game.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:58 pm
mdb1958 wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:53 pm

And how many decades ago was that?

Maybe you are right, due to the advancements in healthcare, they may find out it wasnt as bad after the swelling went down.