Justin Fields: Shittsburgh Steeler

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Central_Buc

Re: Justin Fields: Shittsburgh Steeler

Post by Central_Buc »

Phantom wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:25 pm I believe Fields will succeed with the Steelers. I am excited to see how the Steelers utilize him. Will they use him in the Wildcat offense? Wide receiver role?
They probably be better off moving him to WR.
BuccaNOLEer

Post by BuccaNOLEer »

If there's anyone for fans to be pissed off at, or blame for this, it's the Bears. They either got hosed or sold themselves way short on this. You gave up on your franchise QB after only three years when he's still young and can develop and when you shopped him, you settled for a sixth round pick??

I can take a shit and get a sixth round pick out of it. This is the type of move that gets a GM fired and if Caleb Williams doesn't work out in Chi-Town, you can expect the Bears GM to get a pink slip.
Four Verticals

Post by Four Verticals »

BuccaNOLEer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 9:07 am If there's anyone for fans to be pissed off at, or blame for this, it's the Bears. They either got hosed or sold themselves way short on this. You gave up on your franchise QB after only three years when he's still young and can develop and when you shopped him, you settled for a sixth round pick??

I can take a shit and get a sixth round pick out of it. This is the type of move that gets a GM fired and if Caleb Williams doesn't work out in Chi-Town, you can expect the Bears GM to get a pink slip.
Which is no different than if he held on to Fields. He'll be gone anyway.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Clearly the league and fans feel very different about Fields.