Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Official Game Day Thread: Walking Wounded Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Snake

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Official Game Day Thread: Walking Wounded Edition

Post by Snake »

Not exactly a great offensively day across the league…so far.
The Outsider

Re: Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Pittsburgh Steelers Official Game Day Thread: Walking Wounded Edition

Post by The Outsider »

If our QB is Pickett we're dominating this game.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

Stole 3 there. Likely a big 3.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Snake wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:26 pm Not exactly a great offensively day across the league…so far.
It is in Atlanta.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:25 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:24 pm Is this in Succop's range?
Just barely. I really wish we had a great kicker
That's my fantasy kicker you bastard.
Patrick McIrish

Post by Patrick McIrish »

Nice one Succup! Tucker couldn't handle his kick from similar distance today, glad to see you outdo the GOAT...... :)
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

NO and ATL both winning against tougher competition. We need to win this game
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

why couldn’t brady make it to saturday’s team activities? kraft’s party was friday night and tom can afford a private flight. tom made a conscious decision to send a FU message to the team.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:27 pm

Good for you!
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

Brady had no business playing this year. Father Time didn't defeat Brady, but Real Life certainly did.

Honestly I wish he'd just retire midseason. Get it over with. He's not committed to the team. He's skipping practices and walk thrus, and it's rubbing off on the rest of team.

At this point I'm not even sure we end up winning the South, and even if we do, this is a classic one and done team if I've ever seen one.

Brady made a catastrophic decision to come back this year. Cost him his family, and as the weeks go by, likely the respect and buy in from his team.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:29 pm why couldn’t brady make it to saturday’s team activities? kraft’s party was friday night and tom can afford a private flight. tom made a conscious decision to send a FU message to the team.
yep, sean payton just asked the same question during the halftime show.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

The Outsider wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:27 pm

Isn't this the second game where he's been all our points?
Patrick McIrish

Sure it was the Bills but still Pitt got mauled by 35 points last week.....

We're getting beat at the half??

Bradshaw and the others talking about how they can't believe Brady just skipped yesterday.

Sad to see Brady end his career like this if it continues. Come on man, don't go out like this!
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

I'm hoping to see adjustments from the staff and a different team out of the tunnel
Patrick McIrish

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:29 pm why couldn’t brady make it to saturday’s team activities? kraft’s party was friday night and tom can afford a private flight. tom made a conscious decision to send a FU message to the team.

If you're an OLman getting his ass chewed you might not say it but you're probably thinking "don't talk to me about effort bitch!"
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Central_Buc wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:32 pm I'm hoping to see adjustments from the staff and a different team out of the tunnel
Same. We can usually make good adjustment so that’s what I’m hoping for
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Central_Buc wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:32 pm I'm hoping to see adjustments from the staff and a different team out of the tunnel
Here’s hoping. History doesn’t lend much optimism.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Patrick McIrish wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:33 pm

If you're an OLman getting his ass chewed you might not say it but you're probably thinking "don't talk to me about effort bitch!"
yep, and “is that alcohol on your breath, old man?”
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

What's ailing the team can't be fixed by half time adjustments.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

The Steelers haven’t blitzed a single time. Brady has a right to be angry, but he still has to play better than this. Our OL has to be able to beat 4 man rushes
Patrick McIrish

Yeah, I think we will.

Let's just give Pitt a reason to quit, a reason to remember why they can't play with us.

I think we win but still the 1st half is concerning to come out this way, especially when your QB is shirking responsibilities.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:34 pm
Patrick McIrish wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:33 pm

yep, and “is that alcohol on your breath, old man?”
I hear that Avocado is 45%
Patrick McIrish

BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:35 pm What's ailing the team can't be fixed by half time adjustments.

Perhaps not but fixed enough to win this ballgame.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:35 pm The Steelers haven’t blitzed a single time. Brady has a right to be angry, but he still has to play better than this. Our OL has to be able to beat 4 man rushes
The oline bothered showing up to walk thrus, Brady didn't.

They're just returning the favor on game day.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

I thought LUGZ got permabanned?
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

Patrick McIrish wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:36 pm
BucsNBills wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:35 pm What's ailing the team can't be fixed by half time adjustments.

Perhaps not but fixed enough to win this ballgame.
Let's hope. Because even a mentally checked out Brady should be able to eek out this win vs a very bad and injured Steelers team.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:35 pm The Steelers haven’t blitzed a single time. Brady has a right to be angry, but he still has to play better than this. Our OL has to be able to beat 4 man rushes
Sure, but it’s not mandatory to throw it in the dirt just because there’s a little pressure.
Bucsfan83

Post by Bucsfan83 »

TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Special Teams Strikes!!!
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

lol
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Great start.

Sigh.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Well that halftime pep talk just went to shit
Doooshnzl

Post by Doooshnzl »

Yeah. That's gonna help...
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Dean saved a TD
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

You’re kidding right?