The Official Jameis Winston Thread

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
King Bootz

Re: The Official 2021 Jameis Winston Thread

Post by King Bootz »

This is 100% a lose-lose discussion. One side saying this and that happened because of racism. The other side saying racism isn't in the. NFL. This discussion isn't going to be solved today. There's truth and lies to both points of view. Just let it go.
Selmon Rules

Post by Selmon Rules »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:54 pm
VauntedTampa2 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:42 pm Boots, what is your argument?? That Winston is good?
Nope. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy here. Guy threw 5 TD passes last week, yet that's a game that should be forgotten and taken with a grain of salt. Yet the game this week is the 1 that is "the real Jameis Winston". The truth is he's not as good as last week nor as bad as this week. But people have decided that he's been this QB for his entire career in Tampa. 0 TD passes, 2 picks, low yardage. Oh, speaking of yardage, YARDS use to not matter, now they do. Oh and speaking of turnovers, I've asked yet no one has been courageous enough to answer, is the argument that he's the only QB to turn the ball over? Oh, and since the story is written on Winston after 2 games, why is the narrative elsewhere, including here, that it's still early?

Just calling people out for their bias, their stupidity, lack of logic, hypocrisy, you name it. I don't understand why people get upset when they get exposed.
Thing is both games are typical Winston.... Plays great then shits the bed, nothing new here

Will he be "Good Winston or bad Winston" next week??? Tune in to see!!!!
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:09 pm This discussion sucks. I'm curious as to why so few actually try to at least debate the topic, but you guys come out very aggressively when race is brought up? That's interesting to me.
Really?!? You wonder why when someone makes a clearly stupid offensive statement people come out aggressive?

Winston does not suck. He is just inconsistent. If he can string together a series of good games he could light the NFL on fire. He seems football smart, has a good arm, decent pocket movement. He just makes BONE HEAD decisions at the WORST possible time in a game too often.
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:26 pm
Dread wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:17 pm
Hi Sanka.

Can you give an example of a black QB who isn't very good? Or are they all awesome like Jameis?
im not sanka

but i notice that the nfl is more accepting of half-white qbs, and if they are darkskin they have to be runners.

The league tried screwing over deshaun watson by trade his best weapon deandre hopkins for nothing, thinking that it was gonna make him more a runner when his security blanket was gone, instead deshaun watson proceeded to have the best season by an under 25 age qb since aaron rodgers. That made a lot of folks in the nfl uneasy, so they sent liberal attack dogs after him. Its basically what they did with winston, winston was pilling up passing yards and passing tds at a record clip, so they had to try and convince you that a 5000 yard passer was trash and undeserving of being signed as a free-agent
Today I learned the league determines who is traded, not the teams or silly head coaches who are also GMs... also Russell Wilson kinda blows a hole in your theory. Sure, he scrambles but he's more known for his passing. Teddy Bridgewater might like a word as well.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:12 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:09 pm This discussion sucks. I'm curious as to why so few actually try to at least debate the topic, but you guys come out very aggressively when race is brought up? That's interesting to me.
bruh its not shocking, white liberals are the biggest racist on the planet. Look at how joe biden is finally addressing the border because its now occupied by BLACK haitians, but for the past 7 months he chose to ignore the record border crossing of illegal mexicans and central americans. Thank god genz black men are waking the eff up and are starting to vote for their self-intrest first
news flash, ace: i’m neither white, nor a liberal.

not surprised bootsie joined the race hustling, and it only took a few really bad posts to get him to expose himself. it’s interesting how the folks who constantly scream racism are the only ones inserting it into pure football conversations. never change, guys.
nybf

Post by nybf »

Five Mods and an Admin, and all that is happened in this thread is Outsider being threatened with a ban.

Truly captivating stuff.
Caradoc

Post by Caradoc »

Why are you guys feeding into this?
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:17 pm This is 100% a lose-lose discussion. One side saying this and that happened because of racism. The other side saying racism isn't in the. NFL. This discussion isn't going to be solved today. There's truth and lies to both points of view. Just let it go.
this is a perfect example of why your posts and your perspective suck so badly. you do not possess the ability to read for comprehension without inserting your own bias. the term for this is eisegesis and it’s debilitating. if i had to point to one thing that causes many on this board to dislike you so much, it’s this.

case in point: one guy has claimed racism ad nauseam; on this we agree. however, the “other side” never stated that “racism isn't in the NFL.” it was your bias that inserted this notion, but it doesn’t exist in this thread. if you disagree, please post a link to where this was stated by anyone.
accidentw8ing2happen

Post by accidentw8ing2happen »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:16 pm
Primeminister wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:12 pm It’s weird. I watched both games and last week Winston made all the correct safe throws. He played conservatively and within the system. This week he tried to do the same with the exception of a few passes, including those interceptions. The defense just decided they weren’t going to allow the Saints to run all over them.

I don’t know if it’s Payton or Winston who is dialing down the aggressiveness, but they’d better figure it out quick. The Saints were more aggressive with Brees.
I think its by design and i think brees and sean peyton are in on it. They do not want winston throwing for so many yards because winston is very capable of breaking the average yards per season record that brees has had since forever. I think brees averaged around 271 yards per season with the saints. So Jameis doesnt really have to do much to break that record. I cant recall winston throwing for so few yards ever, even going back to his high school days. This seems intentional and looks like sabotage. Winston is not gamemanger and i think thats what they are trying to make him
Winston averaged less in 3 of his 5 seasons with the Bucs. He was at 272 his 4th year. You have your opinion and then you form a narrative that fits into that opinion. A post hoc rationalization. Brees averaged 298.3 ypg as a NO Saint. That is something Winston has only done once. You ignore stats that are one Google search away in order to uphold your narrative. You have to make up conspiracy theories to maintain your viewpoints.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:36 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:17 pm This is 100% a lose-lose discussion. One side saying this and that happened because of racism. The other side saying racism isn't in the. NFL. This discussion isn't going to be solved today. There's truth and lies to both points of view. Just let it go.
this is a perfect example of why your posts and your perspective suck so badly. you do not possess the ability to read for comprehension without inserting your own bias. the term for this is eisegesis and it’s debilitating. if i had to point to one thing that causes many on this board to dislike you so much, it’s this.

case in point: one guy has claimed racism ad nauseam; on this we agree. however, the “other side” never stated that “racism isn't in the NFL.” it was your bias that inserted this notion, but it doesn’t exist in this thread. if you disagree, please post a link to where this was stated by anyone.
I don't think I asked for your perspective or opinion here. You can shove this up your ass. I have no interest in reading anymore lies from you today, kiddo .
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:39 pm
Pirate Life wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Today I learned the league determines who is traded, not the teams or silly head coaches who are also GMs... also Russell Wilson kinda blows a hole in your theory. Sure, he scrambles but he's more known for his passing. Teddy Bridgewater might like a word as well.
Teddy Bridgewater is not a threat, he is as his last name describes a "bridge" to the next white qb in the draft the broncos want to make the face of their franchise.
This is 100% Java.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:39 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:36 pm

I don't think I asked for your perspective or opinion here. You can shove this up your ass. I have no interest in reading anymore lies from you today, kiddo .
i know the truth hurts, bootsie, but this is a forum and you don’t get to decide who offers perspectives or opinions here.

we all know the link will never come because you’re full of shit. we know it and you know it. buczone bootsie wouldn’t get rattled and give up so easily. sad.

#HeJustNeedsMoreTime
#HeJustNeedsSomeHelp
#HeLedTheTeamInRushing
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:29 pm
nybf wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:25 pm Five Mods and an Admin, and all that is happened in this thread is Outsider being threatened with a ban.

Truly captivating stuff.
nobody likes the truth

if you go on twitter right now, and type jameis winston in the search bar and click "latest" you will see nothing but white people trashing winston, as if zach wilson, trevor lawrence, and matt ryan didnt suck last week
Nope... Winston latest for me turns up tweets about Winston not being at fault because Payton called a play on the interception they hadn't practiced (white guy), a guy criticizing Winston on the first interception because his feet weren't set (black guy), and a white German guy who is apparently a Saints fan but I don't read German so not sure what he's posting... though Let's Geaux at the end leads me to think it's positive.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

nybf wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:25 pm Five Mods and an Admin, and all that is happened in this thread is Outsider being threatened with a ban.

Truly captivating stuff.
And not a single reported post.

The mods are a PM away.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

I think each side is entrenched and this year will prove one side correct.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Primeminister wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:51 pm
I think each side is entrenched and this year will prove one side correct.
I'm not sure this topic ever gets a resolution unfortunately.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:53 am
CannonFire wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:06 am

Barrett said it on March 12, 2020... 8 days before Brady. He even said that if the Bucs did bring in Brady, they should still draft a QB.
https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/20 ... se-player/

"When Barrett was asked what position he would draft if he were the Bucs general manager, he said a quarterback. The Bucs own the No. 14 overall pick.

“So for us ... like me, personally, I would think of a quarterback and then if we were to bring Tom, and if Tom was there to help him develop him a little bit,” Barrett said. “But I would draft a quarterback first and figure it out.”"
People here don't care about the truth. They like making up their own narratives.
As a fan, you are saying you're the only one objective about our current and former players?

As for the truth. Barrett, on a Monday after the NFL award ceremony, appeared on the NFL Network. It's incredibly hard to find old clips on NFL Network shows. This is the exact quote I posted in an old forum. There was no quantifying in his statements.

"The shade comment was on NFL Total Access. He was interviewed right after the season congratulating him on being the leader in sacks. They said if you were the GM. What position would he use our #1 pick to “best improve the team.” He said QB. The interviewer paused and tried to give Shaq a save by saying “No one on defense? You don’t want to change your mind?” and he said no, QB. If that isn’t a slam I don’t know what is.

Then in the the other interviews he said things like Winston’s "turnovers were demoralizing." The "worst was game ending pick-sixes." And that "you wondered what he was thinking on some plays." All three of the ones I listened to, yeah he was definitely critical of Winston. He would always conclude with that he "would love to have Jamies back." Sure you do Shaq."
-TCB2W Apr. 17, 2020 at 6:49 pm

I know what I heard so don't try to act like I am twisting the narrative.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

kaimaru wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:53 pm

People here don't care about the truth. They like making up their own narratives.
As a fan, you are saying you're the only one objective about our current and former players?

As for the truth. Barrett, on a Monday after the NFL award ceremony, appeared on the NFL Network. It's incredibly hard to find old clips on NFL Network shows. This is the exact quote I posted in an old forum. There was no quantifying in his statements.

"The shade comment was on NFL Total Access. He was interviewed right after the season congratulating him on being the leader in sacks. They said if you were the GM. What position would he use our #1 pick to “best improve the team.” He said QB. The interviewer paused and tried to give Shaq a save by saying “No one on defense? You don’t want to change your mind?” and he said no, QB. If that isn’t a slam I don’t know what is.

Then in the the other interviews he said things like Winston’s "turnovers were demoralizing." The "worst was game ending pick-sixes." And that "you wondered what he was thinking on some plays." All three of the ones I listened to, yeah he was definitely critical of Winston. He would always conclude with that he "would love to have Jamies back." Sure you do Shaq."

I watched the same Shaq interview. It was damning when he said it then and it still is now. This was before Tom was signed and Shaq was clear on how he felt towards Winston.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Pirate Life wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:49 pm
Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:29 pm

nobody likes the truth

if you go on twitter right now, and type jameis winston in the search bar and click "latest" you will see nothing but white people trashing winston, as if zach wilson, trevor lawrence, and matt ryan didnt suck last week
Nope... Winston latest for me turns up tweets about Winston not being at fault because Payton called a play on the interception they hadn't practiced (white guy), a guy criticizing Winston on the first interception because his feet weren't set (black guy), and a white German guy who is apparently a Saints fan but I don't read German so not sure what he's posting... though Let's Geaux at the end leads me to think it's positive.
pirate, it’s because you must be on “FULLY black” twitter. go on the liberal white twitter and you’ll see all the racism. lol
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

kaimaru wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:53 pm

Leaving out the part where he said QB even if Brady is signed, huh. Note taken. Not sure why you wasted time with more half-truths.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Caradoc wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:28 pm Why are you guys feeding into this?
I like reading crazy people say crazy things
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Rocker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:05 am
mdb1958 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:52 pm

You as well for responding, or did you think you were to clever for us to notice.
This is me, boosting my post count.
You do have a shit ton of posts already, good god. Trying to keep the title away from Bootz eh? Good luck with that!
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:18 pm
The Outsider wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:15 pm

The irony of this coming from a guy who made up his entire online persona, from faking a dead ex-wife, a live new wife, like 35 kids, and a nursing career. When you were a dude with no kids, no wife (dead or otherwise) who swept up hair in your dad's barbershop.
And here you come with the personal shit. Get a fucking life. Don't talk about my family, job, kids, none of that. I'm not dealing with that shit. This is the bullshit you pull when you have nothing else to go to. It's pathetic and bitches like you who hide behind screen names deserve what's coming. You said I threatened you? It's not a threat. You're man enough to talk shit about my personal life and family on line be man enough to do so to my face. Keep crossing that line bitch.
I'm still waiting on those consequences you keep talking about buddy.

Oh wait, you're a fake internet tough guy. See, I'm a grown ass man. I don't get in to fights over message board shit but who I am and where I live is information you can probably find if you have half of a brain (doubtful). You're welcome to seek me out if you're that compelled to defend your honor but I will warn you that I have no intention of engaging you in any sort of fisticuffs. You lied about some information that is easily verifiable via public information and all I ever did was call you out on your shit. No one ever contacted your family, no one harassed you anywhere but BucZone. You brought all of this on to yourself and on top of that you just keep making shit up because for whatever reason this forum (in it's many iterations) and your persona on it are so fucking important to you that you'll say anything to stay relevant.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Doctor wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:16 pm
Rocker wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:05 am

This is me, boosting my post count.
You do have a shit ton of posts already, good god. Trying to keep the title away from Bootz eh? Good luck with that!
Fuck that nonsense. Most of it is updates on changes, helping people out with tech issues, and back end server stuff. I doubt I end the month in the top five, maybe even lower. Once I'm certain everything is stable I'll go back to a handful of posts a day or fewer.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:18 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:18 pm

And here you come with the personal shit. Get a fucking life. Don't talk about my family, job, kids, none of that. I'm not dealing with that shit. This is the bullshit you pull when you have nothing else to go to. It's pathetic and bitches like you who hide behind screen names deserve what's coming. You said I threatened you? It's not a threat. You're man enough to talk shit about my personal life and family on line be man enough to do so to my face. Keep crossing that line bitch.
I'm still waiting on those consequences you keep talking about buddy.

Oh wait, you're a fake internet tough guy. See, I'm a grown ass man. I don't get in to fights over message board shit but who I am and where I live is information you can probably find if you have half of a brain (doubtful). You're welcome to seek me out if you're that compelled to defend your honor but I will warn you that I have no intention of engaging you in any sort of fisticuffs. You lied about some information that is easily verifiable via public information and all I ever did was call you out on your shit. No one ever contacted your family, no one harassed you anywhere but BucZone. You brought all of this on to yourself and on top of that you just keep making shit up because for whatever reason this forum (in it's many iterations) and your persona on it are so fucking important to you that you'll say anything to stay relevant.
Why would you even think I'd want to fight you? Afraid? I just want to talk. I want you to say all that shit to my face instead of from the comfort of your PC/Mac/Laptop/Ipad whatever you use. Keep lying to cover up your actions. Again, you think shit didn't happen, ask your fearless leader who you believe "went AWOL". I shouldn't be so important to you for you or anyone to look me or my family up but since I am I see no reason why you wouldn't want to discuss this in person.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Wait I'm sorry, did Bootz just imply he Hernandezed the last Amin? Oh boy.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:06 pm
Dread wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:02 pm
So it's you who doesn't watch the games.

Jameis was 8/11 for 77yds late in the 2nd quarter just before he ended the 1st half with an INT when the Saints were in FG range.

Here are his passing stats per quarter yesterday

1st: 3/5 for 20yds
2nd: 5/9 for 57 yds (started 5/6 before 3 straight incompletions to end the half)
3rd: 1/2 for 3yds
4th: 2/6 for 31 yds

So in a 2nd half with is team down multiple scores the guy you're deciding to die on hill for goes 3/9 for 34yds. 23 of which came on his second to last throw of the game.

But sure Bootzie, that definitely isn't a conservative passing offense.
Which is it, Dread. 8/10 for 80 late in the 3rd or 8/11 for 77 late in the 2nd? You said both. Only 1 can be true. Which is it?

And again, you clearly didn't watch. Conservative would mean that the play calls were meant to be checkdowns. Why would a QB go through progressions if the initial read was supposed to be a checkdown? If you knew football you'd know that doesn't happen.

Keep digging that hole you've dug yourself in though. The lies are mounting.
31 drop back. 29 pass attempts. AFTER the interception. Only 2 pass plays in the 3rd quarter down 2 scores. No Bootz, that's not conservative at all. 3 possessions and 2 passes. You be lying if you say that's not conservative. And you know we didn't see the game. It wasn't broadcasted locally. But the play-by-play is even more objective than your takes.

Each play:
1st quarter
roughing the passer
sack -7 yds
1-1 9 yds
2-2 16 yds
3-3 20 yds
3-4 20 yds

2nd quarter
4-5 36 yds
sack -9 yds
5-6 39 yds
6-7 46 yds
intentional grounding -11 yards
7-9 50 yds
8-10 86 yds
8-11 86 yds
8-12 86 yds
interception
totals 5-10 66 yds int

3rd quarter
8-14 86 yds
scramble 12 yds
sack -7 yds
*with less thn 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, Saints run 3 straight times and punts*
9-15 89 yds
totals 1-2 3 yds

4th quarter
scrambles 8 yds TD
9-16 89 yds
9-17 89 yds
10-18 97 yds
10-19 97 yds
sack -8 yds
10-20 97 yds
11-21 120 yds
interception
totals 2-6 31 yds rush td int
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Doctor wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:29 pm Wait I'm sorry, did Bootz just imply he Hernandezed the last Amin? Oh boy.
That's how rumors get started
SaggyBallZ

Post by SaggyBallZ »

Rocker wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Truly captivating stuff.
And not a single reported post.

The mods are a PM away.
reported
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:41 pm
Doctor wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:29 pm Wait I'm sorry, did Bootz just imply he Hernandezed the last Amin? Oh boy.
That's how rumors get started

kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:21 pm
Primeminister wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:14 pm

GTFOH with that baseless bullshit. If you feel like sucking Jameis’ dick please do so quietly.
its racism bro, i support deshaun watson, cam newton, lamar jackson and pretty much any other talented fully black signal caller. I see how they are treated by the nfl media.
I can't take you seriously anymore. I consume nothing but football (and hockey when the season is going on). I watch everyone from FS1 to trashPN to NFL network. That's #1 bullshit. They gush about Wilson, Murray, Mahommes, Watson (until the scandal), they are excited about Fields and Lance. Seriously, send me some clips from somebody who isn't doing a podcast. I have literally never heard a more ignorant take. If anything there is ageism against Brady, not racism about black quarterbacks.
Dread

Post by Dread »

PetePierson wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:34 pm A couple of things:

If I identify as "fully black", will my cock get bigger?

More importantly, Outsider is the one cat I would not fuck with.

That is all.
You don't want to be fully black, apparently then you can't read a defense according to Skyrim.

Half black seems like a good gig. From the waist down of course.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:26 pm
Dread wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:17 pm
Hi Sanka.

Can you give an example of a black QB who isn't very good? Or are they all awesome like Jameis?
im not sanka

but i notice that the nfl is more accepting of half-white qbs, and if they are darkskin they have to be runners.

The league tried screwing over deshaun watson by trade his best weapon deandre hopkins for nothing, thinking that it was gonna make him more a runner when his security blanket was gone, instead deshaun watson proceeded to have the best season by an under 25 age qb since aaron rodgers. That made a lot of folks in the nfl uneasy, so they sent liberal attack dogs after him. Its basically what they did with winston, winston was pilling up passing yards and passing tds at a record clip, so they had to try and convince you that a 5000 yard passer was trash and undeserving of being signed as a free-agent
Riiiight, so the owners and GMs say let's draft a black QB and then proceed to make them look like shit just to keep them down! You are seriously saying this? Bill O'Brien had a power trip and supposedly Hopkins questioned plays making him look bad to the team. That was why he shipped him off. Didn't want dissent on his power trip. Next thing you are going to say that Mike Tomlin has been a HC for 15 years only bc he has a white QB protecting him. Yeah we got Evans and Godwin, Brate and Howard, but we were trying to hold poor Jameis back. I am sure Arians said throw pick sixes, we gottem where we want em.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 pm
Rocker wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:26 pm I love a good conspiracy theory.
not a conspiracy if its true

the nfl cant do these younger fully black qbs like they did warren moon in the 80's and 90's, but they can create fake stories to have them sidelined to keep their passing numbers in a state of flux. Watson, and Winston were throwing for too many yards too fast, so they had to sit both of them down by any means neccessary

why did the saints not go after any real weapons in the offseason, why not trade for brandon cooks or sign josh gordon. The nfl is a business, and they are not gonna let these black qbs come out change the narrative. Watch if justin fields( who is also fully black) decides he wants to throw from the pocket instead of run around and be "exciting" watch at how some story comes out to destroy his name
Because they have 1.1 million in cap space and if they signed either to vet minimum then have have nothing left in case of injuries? Nah, must be because they want to hold a brother down.
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:39 pm
Pirate Life wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:20 pm

Teddy Bridgewater is not a threat, he is as his last name describes a "bridge" to the next white qb in the draft the broncos want to make the face of their franchise. Teddy is not gonna throw for a lot of td's and yards, so that makes him safe and non-threatning
You obviously aren’t paying attention then. He’s 10th in yards this season and tied for 9th in yards per attempt. He’s a full ten spots higher than Winston in both stats. If the Broncos only wanted a ‘bridge’ to their next white QB, they could have stuck with Bridgewater’s backup, Lock. And saved money.

For his career, Bridgewater has a higher completion percentage, passer rating and interception percentage. His air yards per attempt are .1 less than Winston’s. Oh, and by all accounts Bridgewater’s teammates in the pros love him. Can’t say that about Winston’s. Bridgewater also put up his stats predominately playing for run-first offenses like Zimmer’s in Minnesota.

You’ve got to do better for your narrative.

Warren Moon being in the HoF doesn't help it either, Russell Wilson still out there being a throw-first QB also.