The Official Jameis Winston Thread

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Primeminister

Re: The Official 2021 Jameis Winston Thread

Post by Primeminister »

It’s weird. I watched both games and last week Winston made all the correct safe throws. He played conservatively and within the system. This week he tried to do the same with the exception of a few passes, including those interceptions. The defense just decided they weren’t going to allow the Saints to run all over them.

I don’t know if it’s Payton or Winston who is dialing down the aggressiveness, but they’d better figure it out quick. The Saints were more aggressive with Brees.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Dread wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:09 pm Bootz to his mural of Jameis after after the game yesterday

Dread on his favorite thing about football:

Last edited by King Bootz on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 pm buc fans are the most racist and most toxic set of fans in the league by far

i would never wish another black player join this shitty fanbase with these racist asians, hispnics and whites

i bet they want an all-white team, i hope tom brady get hit late tears a few ligaments in his knee, so we can see kyle trask make a fool of himself like we saw this preseason

the racism i saw on twitter againist lamar jackson last night only reminds me of the shit darkskin nfl qbs have to go through

josh freeman was more loved in tampa because he was half-white..
GTFOH with that baseless bullshit. If you feel like sucking Jameis’ dick please do so quietly.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:10 pm buc fans are the most racist and most toxic set of fans in the league by far

i would never wish another black player join this shitty fanbase with these racist asians, hispnics and whites

i bet they want an all-white team, i hope tom brady get hit late tears a few ligaments in his knee, so we can see kyle trask make a fool of himself like we saw this preseason

the racism i saw on twitter againist lamar jackson last night only reminds me of the shit darkskin nfl qbs have to go through

Good God! This is damn near as bad as the lies Dread is choosing to tell. Stop embarrassing yourself, kiddo.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Hi Sanka.

Can you give an example of a black QB who isn't very good? Or are they all awesome like Jameis?
Dread

Post by Dread »

Primeminister wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:12 pm It’s weird. I watched both games and last week Winston made all the correct safe throws. He played conservatively and within the system. This week he tried to do the same with the exception of a few passes, including those interceptions. The defense just decided they weren’t going to allow the Saints to run all over them.

I don’t know if it’s Payton or Winston who is dialing down the aggressiveness, but they’d better figure it out quick. The Saints were more aggressive with Brees.
That's what I've been saying and Bootz is calling me a liar. :D
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:21 pm
Primeminister wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:14 pm

GTFOH with that baseless bullshit. If you feel like sucking Jameis’ dick please do so quietly.
its racism bro, i support deshaun watson, cam newton, lamar jackson and pretty much any other talented fully black signal caller. I see how they are treated by the nfl media. Winston is being set up to fail, and im sick of this shit. If im deshaun watson i retire, because as soon as he comes back they are gonna put him on a team that sucks, so that he cant throw for a lot of yards.

Winston when he got to the saints, had the 4th highest career yards passing per game in nfl history. Now he is 16th, their is some kind of group effort amond the saints brass to try and lower his career stats. They need to go out an sign josh gordon, they do not have a deep threat at all. Back 2 back under 160 yards passing has never been winstons imo. The saints i believe are setting jameis up to fail, so that they can justify inserting taysom hill( who i think is who they wanted to win the job this whole time)
I told you to suck his dick quietly and I meant it. Stop with the slurping shit.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Let's end this discussion until after next week's game.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:21 pm
Primeminister wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:14 pm

Winston when he got to the saints, had the 4th highest career yards passing per game in nfl history. Now he is 16th, their is some kind of group effort amond the saints brass to try and lower his career stats. They need to go out an sign josh gordon, they do not have a deep threat at all. Back 2 back under 160 yards passing has never been winstons imo. The saints i believe are setting jameis up to fail, so that they can justify inserting taysom hill( who i think is who they wanted to win the job this whole time)
Dread

Post by Dread »

13F11B wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:24 pm Let's end this discussion until after next week's game.
-1 rep point :twisted:
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

I love a good conspiracy theory.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

@Rocker, this is what you get by trying to grow the member base...
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:21 pm its racism bro, i support deshaun watson, cam newton, lamar jackson and pretty much any other talented fully black signal caller. I see how they are treated by the nfl media. Winston is being set up to fail, and im sick of this shit. If im deshaun watson i retire, because as soon as he comes back they are gonna put him on a team that sucks, so that he cant throw for a lot of yards.

What?

Racism made Winston be inconsistent?

Racism made Watson, allegedly, look for special treatment from female massage therapists?

Dude there are real issues in the world but I would not take the stance you are taking with a serious face. I hope that was meant to be a joke.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Dread wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:25 pm
13F11B wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:24 pm Let's end this discussion until after next week's game.
-1 rep point :twisted:
Yeah, you are right. This thread is headed for a thermonuclear war.

I am not sure if I should avert my eyes or go get popcorn.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Clown shoes.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:46 pm
Dread wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:45 pm
Jameis Winston is a shitty QB TRUE who is playing scared TRUE and/or his coach is calling plays like Jameis is a rookie TRUE b/c he doesn't have confidence/faith Jameis can push the ball downfield in the passing game TRUE without turning it over often TRUE

What do you think Bill Belichick's defensive gameplan will be next week vs the Saints offense?
The next post you make with some bit of truth will be the 1st. FALSE Moving on. FALSE
ran the posts above through the bucs’ fact-check algorithm and the results were inserted into the quotes above.

i miss the banned bucszone bootsie. this version is softer and gives up far too easily.

#HeJustNeedsMoreTime
#HeJustNeedsSomeHelp
#HeLedTheTeamInRushing
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 pm Watch if justin fields( who is also fully black) decides he wants to throw from the pocket instead of run around and be "exciting" watch at how some story comes out to destroy his name
Is it racist to say "fully black"? In fact, what the hell is that. Is anyone really fully anything other than human?
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:32 pm
13F11B wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 pm

What?

Racism made Watson, allegedly, look for special treatment from female massage therapists?

Dude there are real issues in the world but I would not take the stance you are taking with a serious face. I hope that was meant to be a joke.
racism in the nfl as it pertains to FULLY black qbs is nothing new. They wants us too be runners, its why i dont see the ravens ever firing greg roman and hiring a real offensive coordinator for lamar, as long as lamar keeps running around and not throwing for a lot of yards then he is safe. Deshaun watson led the league in passing yards in 2020 after losing his best weapon. They had hopkins traded because they throught it would make watson hold the ball longer and take off and run more. They were wrong, so now they are punishing watson by sitting him out of false claims
wait, so the nfl wasn’t racist in 2020, or is deshaun not FULLY black?
Dread

Post by Dread »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:32 pm
13F11B wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:29 pm

What?

racism in the nfl as it pertains to FULLY black qbs is nothing new. They wants us too be runners, its why i dont see the ravens ever firing greg roman and hiring a real offensive coordinator for lamar, as long as lamar keeps running around and not throwing for a lot of yards then he is safe. Deshaun watson led the league in passing yards in 2020 after losing his best weapon. They had hopkins traded because they throught it would make watson hold the ball longer and take off and run more. They were wrong, so now they are punishing watson by sitting him out of false claims
JFC..

Yeah bro, the NFL doesn't want black QBs to do well and is actively conspiring against them. :roll: :roll:

Awesome take.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:41 pm
13F11B wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:34 pm

Is it racist to say "fully black"? In fact, what the hell is that. Is anyone really fully anything other than human?
you know what i mean

by fully black.. i mean having 2 black parents

dak prescott, russell wilson, and mahomes are safe because they can always run with the racist talking point that they get their ability to read coverage from their white half
ok, now we know you’re just trolling. funniest post i’ve ever read on a forum in the history of the interwebs, which is quite the accomplishment. great work!

“they get their ability to read coverage from their white half.” :lol: :lol: :lol:
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:41 pm you know what i mean

dak prescott, russell wilson, and mahomes are safe because they can always run with the racist talking point that they get their ability to read coverage from their white half
What if it is a quarter or an eighth or sixteenth? How far back do we have to go?

Seriously dude!

nybf

Post by nybf »

I'd rather reads ads for love potions
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:43 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:37 pm

wait, so the nfl wasn’t racist in 2020, or is deshaun not FULLY black?
deshaun watson is fully black, thats why they traded deandre hopkins. Their goal was hoping that watson would run more without having hopkins as a security blanket. But they were wrong as hopkins was only a luxury and not a neccessity. Deshaun watson is not a running qbs, yea he can pick up yards with his feet if he has too, but he is a field general by nature.
ok, so it’s “the nfl wasn’t racist in 2020.” got it, thanks.

assuming you’re “FULLY black” and an authority on race, what changed in 2021 and made the nfl suddenly so racist?
Snake

Post by Snake »

you know what i mean

You’re an embarrassment.
Dread

Post by Dread »

nybf wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:47 pm I'd rather reads ads for love potions
Let me know if you need some counterfeit bills to pay for those.

I know someone
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

you know what i mean

Russell Wilson isn't mixed, kiddo.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Jameis being a bad QB on two different teams is evidence the NFL is racist.

#Science
Last edited by Dread on Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caradoc

Post by Caradoc »

Seems like that Jaboowins tool found his way here.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:57 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:51 pm

russell wilson is close enough to where you can question his lineage, and russell wilson runs quite a bit, either way he is safe.
He has Native American heritage. But he's fully African American. I know because I'm black too. And I have the same heritage. He's black, he just has very silky hair.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Caradoc wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:53 pm Seems like that Jaboowins tool found his way here.
I wish he would have gotten lost along the way
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:57 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 2:51 pm

russell wilson is close enough to where you can question his lineage, and russell wilson runs quite a bit, either way he is safe.
Thus far you’re the most racist poster I’ve seen. You’re overlooking black QBs because they aren’t “black enough” for your liking. Even Wilson who has two black parents is disqualified because…reasons?
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

percentage of blacks in the nfl in 2020:
  • 70% of all players
  • 31% of QBs
  • 30% of assistant coaches
  • 10% of head coaches
the last stat compares to general professional staff at 8.8%, vice presidents at 7.1%, and general managers at 6.3%.

all stats compare to the general population at 14%, according to the 2020 US census.

granted, these stats don’t parse out “FULLY black” but you can lobby to have this distinction added to the census and the nfl’s data.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

This discussion sucks. I'm curious as to why so few actually try to at least debate the topic, but you guys come out very aggressively when race is brought up? That's interesting to me.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:06 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:04 pm percentage of blacks in the nfl in 2020:
  • 70% of all players
  • 31% of QBs
  • 30% of assistant coaches
  • 10% of head coaches
the last stat compares to general professional staff at 8.8%, vice presidents at 7.1%, and general managers at 6.3%.

all stats compare to the general population at 14%, according to the 2020 US census.

granted, these stats don’t parse out “FULLY black” but you can lobby to have this distinction added to the census and the nfl’s data.
why did the bucs fire lovie smith and replace him with a coach who openly and admittinly wanted marcus mariota. Lovie was the only reason why jamies winston went first overall, and he knew the value of having a running game for a young qb. The bucs never addressed running back after doug martin had his battles with substance abuse.
the bucs fired lovie because he sucked at coaching and drafting QBs. if the bucs were so racist, why did they hire him in the first place?

lovie was 8-24 and finished last in the nfc south both years. the white guy before him was 11-21 and last in the nfc south both years and he was fired after two years as well. i guess it’s possible that schiano wasn’t FULLY white, which explains his short tenure.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »