Saints players would die on the field for Jameis Winston

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
BlackTrumpFan

Saints players would die on the field for Jameis Winston

Post by BlackTrumpFan »

not here to troll, but the intensity of last nights game was apparent from the first play which was nearly a pick by lattimore.

The saints players and organization really love winston, although i felt bad for chris godwin.. good kid( but he's young he'll be aight)
BucFanClw

Re: Saints players would die on the field for Jameis Winston

Post by BucFanClw »

They're more likely to die on the scoreboard when he returns.
BlackTrumpFan

Post by BlackTrumpFan »

BucFanClw wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:31 pm They're more likely to die on the scoreboard when he returns.
is that why winston was 1st in td% and the best qb in the redzone when he was healthy this year lol. That injury to winston sucked the life out of the saints locker room. i think they lost their next 5 games. But they showed up and showed out last night. That was one of the best defensive performances i have ever seen. The saints were looking to injure any buccaneer they saw on the field. This was a war
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

The Saints were fighting for their playoff lives against the leader of their division; if they lost, their chances of making the playoffs were 12%, but that increased to over 40% if they won. I would presume that those reasons where why they played as hard as they did. Jameis Winston is/was at most an afterthought.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

It had that feeling but I certainly hope the Saints would not choose to play dirty and injure Buccaneers players based on an injury that was not done on purpose by a completely different player.
ATrain

Post by ATrain »

BlackTrumpFan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 pm not here to troll, but the intensity of last nights game was apparent from the first play which was nearly a pick by lattimore.

The saints players and organization really love winston, although i felt bad for chris godwin.. good kid( but he's young he'll be aight)
Don't yall have bounties to collect and pedos to protect?
nybf

Post by nybf »

How the fuck has the mod team allowed this account to stay active.
Backside

Post by Backside »

BlackTrumpFan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 pm not here to troll
I disagree.
BucFanClw

Post by BucFanClw »

BlackTrumpFan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:33 pm The saints were looking to injure any buccaneer they saw on the field. This was a war
I get that you enjoy joining in Jameis' little pity party he's had since he was dumped by Tampa after failing to prove he was worth the investment the Bucs put into him, but cheering for the Saints to go out and intentionally injure Bucs players in response is about the shittiest take you can possibly have. You should stop letting anger dictate your life.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

nybf wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:44 pm How the fuck has the mod team allowed this account to stay active.
It's been addressed. Apologies to the board.

This one is on me, not the mods.
Xandtar

Post by Xandtar »

BlackTrumpFan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 pm not here to troll...
Where were you before the game? Last week? Last month?

You show up after a big upset with a big smile on your face, to rub it all in a little bit.

It's not the most intense trolling, but you know there was this guy RamItUpdaBuc, who came in before the game, talked a little smack, predicted the correct score, and had nice things to say on the way out. He earned our respect. You have not.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Xandtar wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:57 pm
BlackTrumpFan wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:28 pm not here to troll...
Where were you before the game? Last week? Last month?

You show up after a big upset with a big smile on your face, to rub it all in a little bit.

It's not the most intense trolling, but you know there was this guy RamItUpdaBuc, who came in before the game, talked a little smack, predicted the correct score, and had nice things to say on the way out. He earned our respect. You have not.
X, this guy was a race-baiting troll that fell through the cracks, likely by my own mistake. Don't sweat it.
MJW

Post by MJW »

I agree to these terms.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
Xandtar

Post by Xandtar »

No worries Rocker, our posts crossed, that's all.
Patrick McIrish

Post by Patrick McIrish »

I'm sure the Saint players really like Winston, he was well liked here.

That said he had nothing to do with this win, the Saints were just more hungrier than we were.

Last year when Winston was healthy and holding the clipboard the Saints were more motivated than we were in both games as well.

As SB champs we get everyone's best shot anyway, being a division game with strong playoff implications the Saints worked harder than we did.

Game had zero to do with Winston though, the hungrier team won. (And the better coached)
CantonJester

Post by CantonJester »

The Saints are a far, FAR more physical team than the Bucs, and they were ripe to unload on a team they felt was not four wins better than they were. That doesn’t mean PJ Williams didn’t intentionally go low on Godwin (he did).