Looking for a few players for FF league

itsabucslife.com is not responsible for ensuring validity of any transaction.
Bahamian:bucfan

Looking for a few players for FF league

Post by Bahamian:bucfan »

Hi guys. I pray all is well with everyone.

This is short notice but need a few player for my FF league that has been in existence for about 14 years now.

It is a bit different in that there are points for individual defensive players.

If you are interested let me know asap because the draft is September 8th, at 8:30pm est.

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/37125

Take care and God bless you all.
acmillis

Re: Looking for a few players for FF league

Post by acmillis »

I'm also looking for a player or two or three to join Lee (Bayou Bullet if you recall) EFFL, the Epic FFL. It's a 20 team monster with IDP and one keeper at each position with a true, 7 round draft. It's a dynasty league and it's a monster, but it's fun if you like a challenge. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest. I've been in the league for years, as have most of the other owners, but a few have dropped out this year.
Rocker

Re: Looking for a few players for FF league

Post by Rocker »

acmillis wrote: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:51 am I'm also looking for a player or two or three to join Lee (Bayou Bullet if you recall) EFFL, the Epic FFL. It's a 20 team monster with IDP and one keeper at each position with a true, 7 round draft. It's a dynasty league and it's a monster, but it's fun if you like a challenge. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest. I've been in the league for years, as have most of the other owners, but a few have dropped out this year.
I did that for two seasons. Never again.