Official SuperBowl LVI thread: Bengals v Rams

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
BJJ34

Official SuperBowl LVI thread: Bengals v Rams

Post by BJJ34 »

Opening spread is -4.5 Rams.

OBJ’s legacy builds.

Stafford v Burrow.
13F11B

Re: Official SuperBowl LVI thread: Bengals v Rams

Post by 13F11B »

Fuck the Rams.
Snake

Post by Snake »

We’re all Bengals fans now.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

I’m a massive Burrow fan now. That kid is special and I really hope the Bengals win. Imagine back to back Buccaneers then Bengals SB winners.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Should be a fantastic game.
Terry Tate

Post by Terry Tate »

1 year after the Bucs are the first team to win one in their own house, the Rams will be the first team to lose one in there own house.
RamItUpDaBuc

Post by RamItUpDaBuc »

13F11B wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:50 pmFuck the Rams.
Don't be a hater bro. The Bucs aren't in our league. Good thing you got your ring last year and didn't have to go through us.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

RamItUpDaBuc wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:48 pm
13F11B wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:50 pmFuck the Rams.
Don't be a hater bro. The Bucs aren't in our league. Good thing you got your ring last year and didn't have to go through us.
Whatever. Had Wirfs not been injured I doubt the Rams would have made it through Tampa. Oh, and FUCK THE RAMS.
CantonJester

Post by CantonJester »

Don't give the troll any oxygen.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

13F11B wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:09 pm

Whatever. Had Wirfs not been injured I doubt the Rams would have made it through Tampa. Oh, and FUCK THE RAMS.
While I agree, staying healthy and depth are part of the game. While I still think we win anyway let's not act like we didn't benefit from packers and chiefs missing starting OTs too.

While we were very healthy.
RamItUpDaBuc

Post by RamItUpDaBuc »

Bro Wirfs was fine and healthy the 2 games before that we beat the Brady Bucs. And we didn't have Whit either. We don't need the excuses the Brady Bucs need bro :D :D
CantonJester

Post by CantonJester »

I'm curious as to why there were more 49ers fans at the game tonight, despite San Francisco being 381 miles from Los Angeles...
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

My heart is rooting for the underdog Bengals.

And while I am still a bit salty about the Rams loss, they won fair and square, and Donald and Stafford and Kupp all are well deserving of Superbowl rings.

Looking forward to a good game.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Who Dey?
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

CantonJester wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:34 pm I'm curious as to why there were more 49ers fans at the game tonight, despite San Francisco being 381 miles from Los Angeles...
A friend of mine who lived in LA for years said it like this "We LOVE football in LA. That's the problem. We've got USC on Saturdays and no reason to come to the game Sundays because we've got the late start when the better games are on. It's not because people don't care, they just want to watch those games too or some days instead. You can't flip back and forth at the game like you can on a TV. We do it all day long. Because of that football doesn't really work there because of how it works there. Damn shame really."

Fucker be using Yogi Berra logic but I actually understand it on a given Sunday. But I don't really understand how it explains what we saw today.

The Chargers need to get back to San Diego. That city does not need two teams
CantonJester

Post by CantonJester »

Swashbuckler wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:25 am
CantonJester wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:34 pm I'm curious as to why there were more 49ers fans at the game tonight, despite San Francisco being 381 miles from Los Angeles...
A friend of mine who lived in LA for years said it like this "We LOVE football in LA. That's the problem. We've got USC on Saturdays and no reason to come to the game Sundays because we've got the late start when the better games are on. It's not because people don't care, they just want to watch those games too or some days instead. You can't flip back and forth at the game like you can on a TV. We do it all day long. Because of that football doesn't really work there because of how it works there. Damn shame really."

Fucker be using Yogi Berra logic but I actually understand it on a given Sunday. But I don't really understand how it explains what we saw today.

The Chargers need to get back to San Diego. That city does not need two teams
100% (and thanks for the viewpoint from an LA resident).
bucarican

Post by bucarican »

Joey is the truth. They have had a great 3 years of management, Joey, Chase, and Hendrickson.
Kona

Post by Kona »

Just hoping for an entertaining game, which it should be.

As said above, Joey B is the truth. Bengals also go into the off-season with 56 mil in cap space. They should be able to build something nice there in Cincy.
Capsaicin

Post by Capsaicin »

I'm expecting lots of points and a Bengals come back win
Capsaicin

Post by Capsaicin »

Kona wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:51 am Just hoping for an entertaining game, which it should be.

As said above, Joey B is the truth. Bengals also go into the off-season with 56 mil in cap space. They should be able to build something nice there in Cincy.
As opposed to the Rams with no draft picks and cap hell
Crocaneers

Post by Crocaneers »

Joey B is legit ..

We cannot have back to back hosted cities winning the Super Bowl

Go Bengals!
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Who cares?

RAP sucks!
CupidStunt

Post by CupidStunt »

I honestly have zero feelings about either team. I may watch the game for the ads, but I'll have my son with me that weekend so we may just hang out and I'll see if I can record the game and mess with it another day.

If I had to back a team, I'd say Bengals, for various reasons, which is a sure fire way to ensure a Rams victory 😄
Crocaneers

Post by Crocaneers »

Phantom wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:03 am Who cares?

RAP sucks!
SO you're excited for the half time show then ? Ok
BJJ34

Post by BJJ34 »

In my opinion, the two best receivers in the league this year in the Super Bowl. How often does that happen?

By definition, Deebo plays RB a good bit so I excluded him.

Also… does the media fuck up giving ROTY to Chase?
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Crocaneers wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:31 am
Phantom wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:03 am Who cares?

RAP sucks!
SO you're excited for the half time show then ? Ok
Rap sucks
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

I lived in Middletown, OH when the Bengals franchise was awarded so I've always had a little space in my heart for that team. I'll be rooting for them to win the SB.
Don't tread on me
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Not to mention if Godwin had not been out. We were down half our offense but yeah, those big bad Rams dominated us. How silly to think having our starting RT and our top WR in the lineup would have made a field goal's difference.
Noles1724

Post by Noles1724 »

I'm torn.. salty on the Rams for obvious reasons but would like to see some noles win a ring.. although it was noles players that gave us a chance to come back (Ramsey let ME score that long TD and Akers fumbling twice).

on the other hand Howard Stern is going to be great busting JDs balls for acting like a crying bitch if they happen to win.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Donald deserves a ring. He's been the best player in the league for so long to not have one. Love to see Stafford, Kupp, and OBJ get one too. Rams should win.

With that said Bengals have upset everyone to this point.

Can you imagine someone telling you in 2010 that the Bucs would pass on the SB crown to the Bengals? My God.
Snake

Post by Snake »

I want Joe Burrow to be the next Tom Brady. Fuck LA fuck the city fuck the team fuck the owner fuck them. Their fans don’t even give a fuck. they can fuck off.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Doctor wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:12 am Donald deserves a ring. He's been the best player in the league for so long to not have one. Love to see Stafford, Kupp, and OBJ get one too. Rams should win.

Can you imagine someone telling you in 2010 that the Bucs would pass on the SB crown to the Bengals? My God.
I agree with the Aaron Donald bit. He is an excellent player and from what I can tell not a bad guy either. I don't mind Stafford. A decent dude who was saddled with a @nybf of a team for years. (read that as a shit show). OK, OK. So I dislike the head coach and the franchise but not the players. I have not liked the Rams since 1999.
nybf

Post by nybf »

13F11B wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:44 pm
Doctor wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:12 am Donald deserves a ring. He's been the best player in the league for so long to not have one. Love to see Stafford, Kupp, and OBJ get one too. Rams should win.

I agree with the Aaron Donald bit. He is an excellent player and from what I can tell not a bad guy either. I don't mind Stafford. A decent dude who was saddled with a @nybf of a team for years. (read that as a shit show). OK, OK. So I dislike the head coach and the franchise but not the players. I have not liked the Rams since 1999.
https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/new ... 177a3mods2
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

nybf wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:56 pm
13F11B wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:44 pm

https://www.sportingnews.com/ca/nfl/new ... 177a3mods2
OK. Take back the Donald is a good guy bit. I had not heard about those things. It looks like he is like Suh in that department.
CantonJester

Post by CantonJester »

Yeah, Aaron Donald is the best player in the NFL *and* he's as dirty as anyone who has played the game.