Tom Brady: Undecided

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.

Will Tom Brady Retire?

Yes
36%
No
64%

Total votes: 42

IchabodCrane84

Re: Tom Brady: Undecided

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

King Bootz wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:37 pm
80 for Brady? Is he banging all those old broads in the movie?
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:15 pm
80 for Brady? Is he banging all those old broads in the movie?
Considering who's at home, would you?
Push the damned button already!
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Tnbandwagoner wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:19 pm
MJW wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:56 pm

Agree with all this. This IS the plan. The only thing they probably didn't count on was getting all the way to the NFCCG behind Garappolo.

Next year, they'll plug in Lance, give a well designed, well executed run game, a great trio of receivers, a good OL, and a solid defense I expect them to focus on this offseason.

I'm not comparing Lance to Mahomes, but it's basically the same exact thing Reid did with Alex Smith. The Chiefs being competitive with Smith during Mahomes's rookie year didn't move the needle at all for them, nor should Garapollo move the needle for Shanahan here.
Mahomes played in the Big 12. Lance played in the Missouri Valley Conference. Slight difference.

Also, as has been noted previously, if they were so confident in him they could have played him this year when Jimmy G. was stinking it up on a weekly basis.

For every Mahomes that sits on the bench for a year or two and then lights it up from day one, there's a thousand Jordan Loves. Saying Lance will be great because he was drafted highly and had a year to sit is every bit as sound as saying Doug Pederson is going to do great for the Jags because Shaq Khan hired him.
On what basis are we taking shots at Jordan Love? I mean, I'm by no means a Love believer, but he hasn't earned being on the other side of that metaphor any more than Rodgers would've earned it his second year riding the pine.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Fake news.

I have it on good authority Brady hated Arians is actually plotting to force his way to SF to play for the greatest coach of all time.