Walk the Plank- Eagles

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Defense5599

Walk the Plank- Eagles

Post by Defense5599 »

Very very hard to give a Walk the Plank with such an astounding victory. After watching several parts of the game, I would have to give it to Carlton Davis. Not so much for his play, but because he was stupid enough to rip his helmet off after picking off a 4th down pass. The ensuing unsportsmanlike conduct penalty gave the Bucs possession deep in their own territory as opposed to close to midfield, and the Bucs offense couldn't cash in as a result.

Honorable Mention to Andrew Adams for trying to pull a player off the pile during the muffed punt recovery. He's lucky he didn't get flagged for that.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
Nobody

Re: Walk the Plank- Eagles

Post by Nobody »

Tristan Wirf’s right ankle.

Dropped passes (Perriman * 2, and TJ and Gio). Can’t do that this week.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

It did not make a difference in the game but I am going to go with the officiating crew who failed to call the late helmet to helmet hit. The play was right in front of them and obvious as obvious can be.

Though that call was not as bad as the one in the Bengals game where they blew the whistle and then lied about it being after the ball was caught.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Nobody wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:36 am Tristan Wirf’s right ankle.

Dropped passes (Perriman * 2, and TJ and Gio). Can’t do that this week.
Perriman was hot garbage yesterday. Johnson wasn't a whole lot better.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Oline. 4 sacks of Brady?? Against the 2nd worst pass rush in football? Yea, Wirfs was hurt but still.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:14 am Oline. 4 sacks of Brady?? Against the 2nd worst pass rush in football? Yea, Wirfs was hurt but still.
Next man up. But it shows how valuable Wirfs is and if Licht is as smart as some say he is, he'd better lock Wirfs in to a long term deal soon.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:14 am Oline. 4 sacks of Brady?? Against the 2nd worst pass rush in football? Yea, Wirfs was hurt but still.
Eagles hadn't been playing Kerrigan much, he showed yesterday they should have had him in the rotation more. Looked like the Eagles front four also wasn't doing anything but pass rushing yesterday no matter the play. Also wondering how the field conditions were after the rain earlier in the day. Lot of players on both sides falling down with no real contact.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Wirfs was fantastic until he was injured. Josh Wells held up until he got a slight injury. Here is to hoping that they can both go on Sunday but I have a feeling Wirfs is going to be out for at least a game. It will be interesting to see if they give Marpet a shot at RT. I believe he played tackle in college but I am not sure his game translates to tackle in the NFL. I would love to be a fly on the wall at practice this week to see how the team is tweaking the Ol.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Defense5599 wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:18 am Very very hard to give a Walk the Plank with such an astounding victory. After watching several parts of the game, I would have to give it to Carlton Davis. Not so much for his play, but because he was stupid enough to rip his helmet off after picking off a 4th down pass. The ensuing unsportsmanlike conduct penalty gave the Bucs possession deep in their own territory as opposed to close to midfield, and the Bucs offense couldn't cash in as a result.

Honorable Mention to Andrew Adams for trying to pull a player off the pile during the muffed punt recovery. He's lucky he didn't get flagged for that.

Ok, you must of paid all your fee's and fines to get an upvote!