NFL MVP Predictions

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.

MVP will be..

Tom Brady
56%
Cooper Kupp
7%
Aaron Rodgers
23%
Matthew Stafford
5%
Johnathan Taylor
9%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 43

King Bootz

Re: NFL MVP Predictions

Post by King Bootz »

Buc2 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:16 pm
King Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:11 pm

Doesn’t matter if you don’t care. You lied in saying ny never made that point.

And don’t lie to yourself. If you were bored here you wouldn’t have stuck you nose in business that wasn’t yours but you couldn’t help yourself. So save the “you’re starting to bore me” bullshit. No one buys it even you. You added yourself to this discussion kiddo. Admit you’re obsessed. Or don’t. Your actions prove it. Gotta be a real loser to admit you use excel spreadsheets to calculate someone’s post count.
Dude... get me out of your head and get off my dick.
You approached me, kiddo. Not the other way around. You weren’t even in this conversation and put yourself in it. You’re clearly the one on my dick. Don’t fool yourself or try to convince yourself otherwise. You can kindly fuck off as I always tell you when you consistently insert yourself in my business.
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

uscbucsfan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:17 pm
Primeminister wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:57 pm

Even if Rodgers wins I don’t understand how the voters see a gap that large between Brady and Rodgers.
This is what I was saying before, but then I thought, those 34 that voted for Rodgers could have been thinking it was 51/49. Many, outside of Tampa, seem to think it should be Rodgers.

Maybe that's another reason for Brady to stay. I'd say there's a chance he retires...especially with some of the interviews posted about him missing his kids, the season getting more difficult, and him taking more and more rest days. A small chance, but a chance...I try to watch every game like this is his last season and hope to be surprised.
I think he either retires after getting one more ring than Belichick or getting ten rings. If we win again this year, I can see him retiring. He's got the one more ring and he'll have won it in a season where he is the big reason the team won. So many people still don't think he's won a 'real' ring between the Tuck rule, Belichick, the Pats defense and last year because of the Covid restrictions, no fans in the stands until the SB and the Chief's o-line being patchwork.

Hard to believe after the career he's had there are people who doubt his accomplishments.
nybf

Post by nybf »

The lease was renewed at the old place of anyone wants to discuss football without having every. single. thread. derailed by an attention whore.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

nybf wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:33 pm The lease was renewed at the old place of anyone wants to discuss football without having every. single. thread. derailed by an attention whore.
This is like setting a fire on a new house and then invitingly everyone to the old one after you’ve set the fire. Comical.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

nybf wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:49 am The only stat that matters is BET. The boots eye test. All your real stats mean nothing. Only BET can prove everything and nothing all at the same time.
Derailed by who
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Pirate Life wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:29 pm
uscbucsfan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:17 pm

This is what I was saying before, but then I thought, those 34 that voted for Rodgers could have been thinking it was 51/49. Many, outside of Tampa, seem to think it should be Rodgers.

Maybe that's another reason for Brady to stay. I'd say there's a chance he retires...especially with some of the interviews posted about him missing his kids, the season getting more difficult, and him taking more and more rest days. A small chance, but a chance...I try to watch every game like this is his last season and hope to be surprised.
I think he either retires after getting one more ring than Belichick or getting ten rings. If we win again this year, I can see him retiring. He's got the one more ring and he'll have won it in a season where he is the big reason the team won. So many people still don't think he's won a 'real' ring between the Tuck rule, Belichick, the Pats defense and last year because of the Covid restrictions, no fans in the stands until the SB and the Chief's o-line being patchwork.

Hard to believe after the career he's had there are people who doubt his accomplishments.
He’d need to play 2 more years and win to get to 10. And that’s provided he won this year. I doubt he’d want to play that long. And that’s provided we won each year. That’s extremely hard to do. There’s never been a 3 peat in the NFL.
nybf

Post by nybf »

Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

King Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:44 pm
Pirate Life wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:29 pm

He’d need to play 2 more years and win to get to 10. And that’s provided he won this year. I doubt he’d want to play that long. And that’s provided we won each year. That’s extremely hard to do. There’s never been a 3 peat in the NFL.
Yep, I know the math. One more win (like I said) gives him one more ring than Belichick.

There hasn't been a threepeat in the Super Bowl era, there are several teams that one three championships in a row before that. Any real football fan would know this. Casual fans are still fans though.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Pirate Life wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:56 pm
King Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:44 pm

Yep, I know the math. One more win (like I said) gives him one more ring than Belichick.

There hasn't been a threepeat in the Super Bowl era, there are several teams that one three championships in a row before that. Any real football fan would know this and that the Browns won five in a row in the 50's. Casual fans are still fans though.
He already has 1 more ring than Belichick. 7 to Bill's 6. If you're counting the 2 Bill has as DC, it would be 8 to 7 Bill, in which case Brady would have to win this year and another to officially pass him.

Lol had no clue about the Browns in the 50s though. I was speaking Super Bowl Era since 66.
Pirate Life

Post by Pirate Life »

Found this on the Bucs reddit, makes a nice case for Kirk Cousins as MVP:

Moozician

Post by Moozician »

This post count bullshit is an argument over ONE click on a poster's name giving all the info you need. No calculator, no spreadsheet (Honestly, why would you want to?).

This thread derailment also took place in the perfect thread, because the analogy is glaring.

Bootz has the highest post count - GREAT! MVP!

But WAIT! While Bootz can post EXCELLENT football analyses, a goodly portion of that post count is just RUINED by bullshit argumentative posts, as Bootz turns into the OLD Matt Stafford and just crashes and burns. Why do that? You LOSE your MVP votes, by doing that.

Bootz, I love reading a lot of your stuff. It makes sense and sometimes brings to light possible situations that hadn't been derived.

But the "always gotta be right" crap has to stop, because you quit making sense, and then reading your posts becomes more of a pain than it's worth.

Argue a point, yes, but when it degrades to arguing STUPID, vacuous, vapid, inscrutable BULLSHIT, EVERYBODY ends up looking like an ass, yourself included.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

@Moozician I’ll take that seriously when those who start the fire are held accountable and called out. You just get mad because I have no problems finishing shit others start. I didn’t start anything here today.
nybf wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:49 am The only stat that matters is BET. The boots eye test. All your real stats mean nothing. Only BET can prove everything and nothing all at the same time.
nybf

Post by nybf »

Moozician

Post by Moozician »

King Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:11 pm @Moozician I’ll take that seriously when those who start the fire are held accountable and called out. You just get mad because I have no problems finishing shit others start. I didn’t start anything here today.
I ain't mad at all. The reason I call you out is, you CAN do better. You're a smart man, figure it out. You get called out because you ARE argumentative, and too often give no quarter in a discussion. Most discussions start out innocently enough, but someone posts something you don't agree with, and instead of taking another opinion at face value, you get almost offended by the difference, and the battle begins!

Occasionally, yeah, it's fun and funny... Definitely entertaining. But it's become "the norm" here.

You can be better than that.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Moozician wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:26 pm
King Bootz wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:11 pm @Moozician I’ll take that seriously when those who start the fire are held accountable and called out. You just get mad because I have no problems finishing shit others start. I didn’t start anything here today.

I ain't mad at all. The reason I call you out is, you CAN do better. You're a smart man, figure it out. You get called out because you ARE argumentative, and too often give no quarter in a discussion. Most discussions start out innocently enough, but someone posts something you don't agree with, and instead of taking another opinion at face value, you get almost offended by the difference, and the battle begins!

Occasionally, yeah, it's fun and funny... Definitely entertaining. But it's become "the norm" here.

You can be better than that.
Again, I’ll take it seriously when you hold others to that higher standard. Nothing against you at all. But there’s a difference in disagreement in conversation and inserting yourself in a discussion that has nothing to do with you for shits and giggles. You’ll show me that you “better” is a real objective by calling out people who start the fires.
Noles1724

Post by Noles1724 »

7 pages of dumbness.. good lord.. i'm actually looking for an mdb post at this point