Who would you pick?

This section is for discussing possible future Buccaneers, as well as college football.
kaimaru

Who would you pick?

Post by kaimaru »

My premise in this draft is that the Bears stick with Fields as they fans are vocally saying they want to stick with Fields and Harrison, Jr will be a difference maker for him. I am also thinking that if Bill is still in NE or not, they will be willing to do anything to get the next Brady. I also would think the Cardinals would move down, most likely with Broncos in a blockbuster deal.

I am also going we are one and done and pick 19. I am also assuming that we will stick with Bowles one last season. Why? If I am ownership I have two choices. 1) Mortgage the future now, get a new coach and every coach may demand a top 3 QB in this draft which is going to be a lot of picks to move up in striking distance, or B) roll with Bowles and we suck? Great, grab a new QB next year with our shitty draft position and less draft picks we need to use. Either one is tough to swallow and they very well may require conditions for Bowles staying

1 New England Drake Maye, QB
2 Commanders Caleb Williams, QB
3 Bears Marvin Harrison Jr. WR
4 Raiders Jaylen Daniels, QB
5 Giants Laiatu Latu, DE
6 Chargers Nate Wiggins, CB
7 Titans Amarius Mims, OT
8 Jets Kingsley Suamataia, OT
9 Falcons Spencer Rattler, QB
10 Bears J.C. Latham, OT
11 Raiders Michael Hall Jr., DT
12 Vikings Kamari Lassiter, CB
13 Saints Jared Verse, DE
14 Cardinals Malik Nabers, WR
15 Seahawks Kris Jenkins, DT
16 Bengals Brian Thomas Jr., WR
17 Cardinals Keon Coleman, WR
18 Steelers Cam Hart, CB
19 Bucs ?
Snake

Re: Who would you pick?

Post by Snake »

Rattler isn’t going top 10. This is weird.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

Weird mock but I think I’d take Dallas Turner.
Backside

Post by Backside »

What the hell is that mock? Is this just an elaborate Falcons joke?

Any particular reason Fashanu, Alt, Odunze, Bowers and probably many others if I checked, didn't go top 18?
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Backside wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:00 pm What the hell is that mock? Is this just an elaborate Falcons joke?

Any particular reason Fashanu, Alt, Odunze, Bowers and probably many others if I checked, didn't go top 18?
I think you do who do you pick first.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

Backside wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:00 pm What the hell is that mock? Is this just an elaborate Falcons joke?

Lol. I guess I didn't look at this as closely as I should have.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

I used an automated draft site. Ask their algorithm
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

That's an odd top group. I would be very surprised if both Olumagiwa Fashanu and Joe Alt were available at OT, as both are probable top ten if not top five players. Brock Bowers still being available would also be surprising, but he's a tight end and he has some injury concerns so it's a nonzero possibility.

While those tackles would be tempting, Brock Bowers is moreso. Especially if we keep this system, which is so TE-heavy, I think he would be a great pick.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

kaimaru wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:27 pm

I used an automated draft site. Ask their algorithm

Name it please.
Navybuc

Post by Navybuc »

Spencer Rattler No. 9? Huh? I mean I’d love it if the Falcons ruined their future and took him there, but that ain’t happening. He is terrible.