Week 15 Discussion

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
BucsNBills

Re: Week 15 Discussion

Post by BucsNBills »

Hurts looking eerily similar to his 2021 campaign where everyone questioned his ability to throw. He's regressed badly this year and it's looking like 2022 was a mirage.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

BucsNBills wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:04 am Hurts looking eerily similar to his 2021 campaign where everyone questioned his ability to throw. He's regressed badly this year and it's looking like 2022 was a mirage.
$180M guaranteed can make you lose your edge, but also brings a lot of pressure.

The Eagles wouldn’t be the first team to struggle some following a Super Bowl run. Those deep playoff runs take a toll. And they’re physical. I think they’re getting banged up.
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

Grahamburn wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:09 am
BucsNBills wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:04 am Hurts looking eerily similar to his 2021 campaign where everyone questioned his ability to throw. He's regressed badly this year and it's looking like 2022 was a mirage.
$180M guaranteed can make you lose your edge, but also brings a lot of pressure.

The Eagles wouldn’t be the first team to struggle some following a Super Bowl run. Those deep playoff runs take a toll. And they’re physical. I think they’re getting banged up.
They are certainly doing better than a lot of SB lovers. They've already clinched a playoff spot.

It does have to be disappointing though this time of year to be playing like this. Hurts isn't playing well but neither is their team in general. The defense has definitely fallen off. And you're right, they are getting banged up.

Still time to right the ship and even win the division. Dallas has a bit of a tough road ahead themselves. Anything can happen.
Most hated man in America.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:57 am
Grahamburn wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:09 am

They are certainly doing better than a lot of SB lovers. They've already clinched a playoff spot.

It does have to be disappointing though this time of year to be playing like this. Hurts isn't playing well but neither is their team in general. The defense has definitely fallen off. And you're right, they are getting banged up.

Still time to right the ship and even win the division. Dallas has a bit of a tough road ahead themselves. Anything can happen.
Even if they don't win their division, they still have plenty of time to get right for the playoffs. I sure wouldn't sleep on them.
Don't tread on me