Shohei Ohtani

acmillis

Re: Shohei Ohtani

Post by acmillis »

Phantom wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:36 pm
uscbucsfan1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:29 pm

Per usual, you have nothing of merit to back up your random, drive-by post.

You called him average. He's been the definition of excellent. He has 2 MVPs, something only 18 other players have done in the history of the game and he's not even 30.

The whole betting thing doesn't absolve you of a ridiculous take that you didn't even try to back it with any stats, logic, or anything.

If you said no player is worth that much, that's a valid opinion, but in no universe has he been average to this point in his career.

It's crazy that you quoted me after all this time...still with nothing of substance.
Again,Is he really the best player? I don't think so, regardless of what you think. Everyone enlisted their opinion, including mine.. I'm done with your bullshit. Nothing has changed. Per usual

Edit: This is not a discussion about Ohtani betting. I watched him play in Atlanta and St. Petersburg. Hsve you? I am not impressed with his skills. As a pitcher? MEH

cool, He's a freak athlete!
Who do you think is better than Ohtani?
Primeminister

Re: Shohei Ohtani

Post by Primeminister »

Snake wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:11 pm Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sure. But if said opinion cannot coexist with demonstrable, indisputable facts…I don’t even know what you would call that. Delusion?
Pure and utter delusion to state that opinion can not be disproven.