Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 12

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
IchabodCrane84

Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 12

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

This team has a unique brand of uncomplimentary football. We do just enough to stay in a game and torture fans. We’re like sleep paralysis. We know we have to run, but we can’t.

1.) I don’t know who Payne Durham is, but he scored a touchdown. I take that back, Todd Bowles doesn’t take timeouts or challenge plays.
2.) Look at Rachaad White with a 100-yard game. Last time that happened the extra point was easier.
3.) Gotta applaud Mike Evans, he didn’t push off or call for a flag… well a penalty flag once in this game.

Dislikes:
1.) Todd Bowles was outcoached today by Adam Driver.
2.) Can’t wait to watch the All 22 on this one, or should I say the Majority 16?
3.) 10 receptions for Pittman Jr? The only thing easier to identify than the political affiliation of a blue haired college girl is where Gardner Minshew was going with the ball.
4.) This game is why Devin White will not be re-signed.
5.) The Bucs finally have more batted passes than dropped interceptions, but it was neck-and-neck there in the first half.
6.) Busch Gardens new roller coaster is going to be the Trey Palmer. It’ll have the most drops in the country.

Random:
1.) At least the Bucs won the battle of the former kickers.
2.) In the 4 games we’ve worn the all pewter uniforms I believe we’re 0-5.
3.) Anyone catch the wonderfully named Spero Dedes commenting Minshew had seven straight completions 3 plays after two balls were batted back in his face?

I know the defense was hurt. Missing Dean, David, and having a number of players banged up was certainly a factor, but we should’ve put the Colts away early. Are we better than this? Apparently not. There can be no more excuses. We’ve won once in like two months. I expected improvement, and it hasn’t happened, and sadly I see Todd Bowles here next year. My god, his coaching style is invisible. I understand the bend but don’t break philosophy, but when you start every game trailing, and trail all day long, it doesn’t matter. We played catch up again, and at one point played for the tie, and failed. I want this team to take chances on both sides of the ball.
Bootz

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 12

Post by Bootz »

Great stuff as always. 1 correction though.
We're now 2-4 in all pewter games.
Most hated man in America.
GreatTimes

Post by GreatTimes »

The Bucs are not going anywhere with Bowles as the HC and Mayfield as the QB.
IchabodCrane84

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

Bootz wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:55 am Great stuff as always. 1 correction though.
I briefly looked for the actual stats. Well done.
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:02 am
Bootz wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:55 am Great stuff as always. 1 correction though.

I briefly looked for the actual stats. Well done.
I only know this because I was at the game vs the Falcons in 2020 that we wore all pewter. We kicked their asses but it was a "Covid game" with limited attendance.
Most hated man in America.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Bowles will be fired. Not sure when but it will happen before next season.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

I could have saved myself the agony of watching any of this game and just waited til Monday to read @IchabodCrane84's Monday Analysis. It was all I needed to see.
Don't tread on me