Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 10

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
IchabodCrane84

Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 10

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

Back on track with back up Trask closing out the game on a kneel down. For those of you keeping score at home, he now has negative yards on the season making his re-signing contract even cheaper. Probably Licht’s plan all along. All kidding aside this season’s woes haven’t fallen on the passing game. Baker’s done an admiral job, and even though he’s only averaging two touchdown’s a game you can see when he gets rolling it’s a fun offense to watch. The defense was fun to watch again as well and I think that’s a relief to all of us.

1.) DeAndre Hopkins pulling his best Mike Evans impression with two offensive pass interference plays. Refs pulling their best ref impression and not calling them. Jamel Dean not needing them and shutting him down all game long.
2.) YaYa Diaby making his case to why joe Tryon-Shoyinka should be benched. Markees Watts making his case to why JTS should be inactive.
3.) Evans looking at his hands on the sideline like he’s Marty McFly at the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance. Glad he was able to get his parents to kiss before the next drive.
4.) Ohhh, that’s why we drafted Devin White.
5.) Hats off to Vita Vea or should I say hats to the side like 90s rapper?
6.) Now there’s the Folk I remember.
7.) Rachaad White screens better than some of my ex-girlfriends.

Dislikes:
1.) Lavonte didn’t want interceptions yesterday. Instead, he belonged on a UHF show about woodworking. Just call him Mr. Butterfingers.
2.) Post Malone looks pretty in comparison to our running game.
3.) And maybe Hainsey and Mauch think Baker Mayfield looks pretty because they’re always turned around looking at him.

Random:
1.) Wirfs tearing up some turfs.
2.) CSI: Australia and Ghosts: UK. CBS is doing their best to give viewers original content, but we’re one more actor’s strike away from Maharaja of Maharanee starring a Bollywood Kevin James.

Credit where credit is due, Bowles righted the ship this week. Defense stepped up in a big way. Throughout the years I’ve watched too many rookie QBs come in and tear us apart, and I was fully prepared to embrace that burden yesterday, but we tightened up. The pass rush helped, and was aided by their injured offensive line, but this is a game we should’ve won, and we did.
Jonny

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 10

Post by Jonny »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 am Likes:
2.) YaYa Diaby making his case to why joe Tryon-Shoyinka should be benched. Markees Watts making his case to why JTS should be inactive.
Markees Watts was a pass rushing force in limited duty. Next time we are having to play prevent defense and only want to rush 4, this guy needs to be out there along with Kancey, Vea and Diaby.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Jonny wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:23 am
IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 am Likes:
Markees Watts was a pass rushing force in limited duty. Next time we are having to play prevent defense and only want to rush 4, this guy needs to be out there along with Kancey, Vea and Diaby.

If our RDE wasnt a hot mess the fourth guy could be decided by circumstance. To me it is why we look pedestrian when playing the better teams and barely maintaining against others. Things would look so much better with splash plays coming from the RDE.

We are getting next to nothing, so far getting Logan Hall up to 315 has not worked.
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 am
FIRE THE SPECIAL TEAMS COACH AND THE HEACH COACH TOO

There's a lot of Truth in #2 - Good one!
You're right, this was a Team we should have beat, and we did. I enjoyed seeing Neal and JTS on the sideline, and DW playing closer to the line of scrimmage and not having to think. I'm not sure who dropped more passes yesterday, Mike Evans or the Defense? I'm glad Baker got the dumb play out of his system early. This Team is designed to score 20 and hold the opponent to 17, so I better get used to pacing back and forth the rest of the year!

Thanks as always for taking the time to start my Monday off on a Note.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Still not sure about this team. Glad that the defensive players told Bowles to change some crap and it worked. Maybe getting Bowles out of the defense makes it better.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

13F11B wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:41 pm Still not sure about this team. Glad that the defensive players told Bowles to change some crap and it worked. Maybe getting Bowles out of the defense makes it better.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Doctor wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:28 pm
13F11B wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:41 pm Still not sure about this team. Glad that the defensive players told Bowles to change some crap and it worked. Maybe getting Bowles out of the defense makes it better.
Just read the news reports, bro.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

They play a real offense on Sunday. I wouldn’t start sucking each others dicks just yet.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

IchabodCrane84 wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:03 am Baker’s done an admiral job
He should, he is the captain of the pirate ship :lol:
_MB_

Post by _MB_ »

kaimaru wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:54 pm
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

kaimaru wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:54 pm

You roll with what ya got but 11 300 yard games out of 81.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

He said admiral and not admirable which is my joke. You people need spelling lessons :lol:
GreatTimes

Post by GreatTimes »

As bad as the titans were, especially with a horrible offensive line, this should have been a laugher for the Bucs. The Titans made the Bucs look like a team playing with a whole bunch of HOF players. Yet the Bucs only won 20-6. I am glad the Bucs won a game they should have won big time. Let's see how they fare against the 49's.