The Official Jameis Winston Thread

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Swashbuckler

Re: The Official 2021 Jameis Winston Thread

Post by Swashbuckler »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:03 pm
Teitan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:00 pm

Everyone knocks QBs that turn the ball over. Especially when they do nothing to balance the turn overs. But because it’s Jameis you act like there is an agenda. He is who he is.
Oh is that so? Well where is the Zach Wilson thread? 4 INTs today. Burrow? He threw a pick 6. Wentz & Stafford had a pick each today. Can't find those threads anywhere.....I'm not making this about the poster, like you are. I'm just attacking your faulty logic and inconsistency here.
The difference between them and Winston is they didn't start for us for 5 years to be OUR franchise QB. I'll give leeway as to whether you interpret that as an agenda because I'm not gonna act like I know what's in your head better than you
Swashbuckler

Post by Swashbuckler »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:06 pm
Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:05 pm Bootz this ain't an agenda vs you or anyone else but it is funny as shit that Winston throws a pick while we're talking about picks. Had one overturned last week, should've been 3 more today
It is funny. What's funnier is pretending only 1 QB in this league turns the ball over though and then acting as if you're making a statement by pointing it out. But like a few have admitted, they are incapable of being objective. So like I said, when you're at the zoo.
When I'm at the zoo I make a total ass of myself because I love animals. When I do so here don't be surprised
Snake

Post by Snake »

Lol JaMiss!
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Teitan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Oh is that so? Well where is the Zach Wilson thread? 4 INTs today. Burrow? He threw a pick 6. Wentz & Stafford had a pick each today. Can't find those threads anywhere.....I'm not making this about the poster, like you are. I'm just attacking your faulty logic and inconsistency here.
Yes, they all fucked their teams. But did any of them play for Tampa for 4 years? Do they have threads here? You’re such a fucking idiot. Go make a “shit QB thread” and I guarantee you’ll receive all those comments. But this is a Jameis thread. You dumb shit.
Love a good temper tantrum when you have no position to defend and rely on faulty logic.
Teitan

Post by Teitan »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:11 pm
Teitan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:06 pm

Yes, they all fucked their teams. But did any of them play for Tampa for 4 years? Do they have threads here? You’re such a fucking idiot. Go make a “shit QB thread” and I guarantee you’ll receive all those comments. But this is a Jameis thread. You dumb shit.
Love a good temper tantrum when you have no position to defend and rely on faulty logic.
You aren’t responding to what I said. Surrender noted.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Jameis threw pics today?? Color me stunned :roll:
I said what I said

Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:10 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:06 pm

It is funny. What's funnier is pretending only 1 QB in this league turns the ball over though and then acting as if you're making a statement by pointing it out. But like a few have admitted, they are incapable of being objective. So like I said, when you're at the zoo.
When I'm at the zoo I make a total ass of myself because I love animals. When I do so here don't be surprised
Link?
I said what I said

Snake

Post by Snake »

Dread wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:51 pm #Ballin

Two consecutive games with less than 100yds going into the 4th quarter.

"Great game"
Legit trash.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 pm

The difference between them and Winston is they didn't start for us for 5 years to be OUR franchise QB. I'll give leeway as to whether you interpret that as an agenda because I'm not gonna act like I know what's in your head better than you
Of course it's an agenda. People shouldn't get upset when their faulty agenda logic is exposed. Wanna act like a monkey, don't be surprised when bananas are thrown.
MJW

Post by MJW »

Enjoy the Jameis experience, New Orleans.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

“the coaches and players love him” and he was the preseason mvp. jameis regressing to the mean. lol

LynchysKiss

Post by LynchysKiss »

Wow what a gunslinger ^
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:58 pm “the coaches and players love him” and he was the preseason mvp. jameis regressing to the mean. lol

Goddamn
PanteraCanes

Post by PanteraCanes »

Max

Post by Max »

Passer rating: 26.9

Seems like Flameis flamed out quickly.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

NB4 something about putting other QBs under the microscope.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Brady 5TD > Jameis 5TD
Teitan

Post by Teitan »

Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

So I came on here to gloat and get in my, "I told you so..." Slightly disappointed that others beat me to it.

All the same...

I told you so.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Sean Payton is holding Jameis Winston back!!

More bad coaching..
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

delivering this week’s “PMI worst take of the week” awards.

third place goes to pmi himself. granted, this week wasn’t as egregiously epic as his “tom brady is washed out” rants. however, the guy who wasted terabytes on the previous forum screeching about not drafting jameis and trading back in the draft, is now on the jameis bandwagon after all we’ve witnessed. geez, some guys just don’t recognize what they’re seeing. congrats, pmi, and keep posting!
Patrick McIrish wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:50 pm Full disclosure - I have 2 ComeBack Player of the Year wagers......

One is on Jameis Winston. :)
second place this week goes to bootz. a new forum breathed new life into our banned patsy and we all missed the straw man arguments, the attempted gaslighting, the projection, and the doubling down on indefensible positions. great job, bootsie; good to have you back!
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:03 am
Rocker wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:10 pm Outlier. He will be who he’s always been.

I pity the fool that believes the hype.
Don't be the person who pretends to know what to expect from him in a completely different city, team, system, and situation.
skyrimownsall was true to his handle and takes home the honor this week. his posts in this thread are self evident, and frankly too copious to quote in this post. skyrim, you almost lost the award tonight when you abandoned the thread after it was plainly obvious how wrong your posts were. however, you did just enough to hang on and take this week’s honor. next time, be sure to adamantly defend your position with irrational statements, name calling, projection, and some gaslighting, in spite of the overwhelmingly damming evidence. you bested a couple of masters today, congrats!
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:06 pm delivering this week’s “PMI worst take of the week” awards.

third place goes to pmi himself. granted, this week wasn’t as egregiously epic as his “tom brady is washed out” rants. however, the guy who wasted terabytes on the previous forum screeching about not drafting jameis and trading back in the draft, is now on the jameis bandwagon after all we’ve witnessed. geez, some guys just don’t recognize what they’re seeing. congrats, pmi, and keep posting!
Patrick McIrish wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:50 pm Full disclosure - I have 2 ComeBack Player of the Year wagers......

One is on Jameis Winston. :)
second place this week goes to bootz. a new forum breathed new life into our banned patsy and we all missed the straw man arguments, the attempted gaslighting, the projection, and the doubling down on indefensible positions. great job, bootsie; good to have you back!
King Bootz wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:03 am

Don't be the person who pretends to know what to expect from him in a completely different city, team, system, and situation.
skyrimownsall was true to his handle and takes home the honor this week. his posts in this thread are self evident, and frankly too copious to quote in this post. skyrim, you almost lost the award tonight when you abandoned the thread after it was plainly obvious how wrong your posts were. however, you did just enough to hang on and take this week’s honor. next time, be sure to adamantly defend your position with irrational statements, name calling, projection, and some gaslighting, in spite of the overwhelmingly damming evidence. you bested a couple of masters today, congrats!
Imagine there being 2 games, and you decide to take 1 as a fluke, the other as true to form and then believing you have some type of credibility. By your logic, we should expect our secondary and pass rush to suck for the rest of the season, right?

Monkeys gonna monkey. Carry on, bubbles.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 pm
vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:06 pm delivering this week’s “PMI worst take of the week” awards.

Imagine there being 2 games, and you decide to take 1 as a fluke, the other as true to form and then believing you have some type of credibility. Monkeys gonna monkey. Carry on, bubbles.
sorry, boots. the voting has closed for this week; it’s too late to change it. better luck next week.

2 games. lol
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:14 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 pm

Imagine there being 2 games, and you decide to take 1 as a fluke, the other as true to form and then believing you have some type of credibility. Monkeys gonna monkey. Carry on, bubbles.
sorry, boots. the voting has closed for this week; it’s too late to change it. better luck next week.

2 games. lol
Even better is the attempt to close the subject as fast as possible because hypocrisy, bias, and lack of overall logic has been exposed.

Here I was thinking you all got smarter. Nope, same old monkeys.
Max

Post by Max »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 pm Imagine there being 2 games, and you decide to take 1 as a fluke, the other as true to form and then believing you have some type of credibility.
Yeah. Two games.

And five years as a starter.

But let’s ignore that.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Max wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:23 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:11 pm Imagine there being 2 games, and you decide to take 1 as a fluke, the other as true to form and then believing you have some type of credibility.
Yeah. Two games.

And five years as a starter.

But let’s ignore that.
You just said a guy who's 30-8 as a starter and is a former league MVP is a bum. Your credibility is in the septic tank, kiddo.

And how many starts does he have in this system, with this team? I forgot....
Max

Post by Max »

Sure bud
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Surrender noted, kiddo.
VauntedTampa2

Post by VauntedTampa2 »

Boots, what is your argument?? That Winston is good?
Dread

Post by Dread »

Jameis gets Bellichick's Patriots in New England next week.

Over/Under 100 passing yards for the game?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

VauntedTampa2 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:42 pm Boots, what is your argument?? That Winston is good?
Nope. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy here. Guy threw 5 TD passes last week, yet that's a game that should be forgotten and taken with a grain of salt. Yet the game this week is the 1 that is "the real Jameis Winston". The truth is he's not as good as last week nor as bad as this week. But people have decided that he's been this QB for his entire career in Tampa. 0 TD passes, 2 picks, low yardage. Oh, speaking of yardage, YARDS use to not matter, now they do. Oh and speaking of turnovers, I've asked yet no one has been courageous enough to answer, is the argument that he's the only QB to turn the ball over? Oh, and since the story is written on Winston after 2 games, why is the narrative elsewhere, including here, that it's still early?

Just calling people out for their bias, their stupidity, lack of logic, hypocrisy, you name it. I don't understand why people get upset when they get exposed.
Dread

Post by Dread »

Saints receivers are shitty. Jameis isn't missing open receivers. He's just checkdown Charlie these first 2 games.

Carolina loaded up on the run and the Saints couldn't make them pay.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 pm
Dread wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:50 pm Jameis gets Bellichick's Patriots in New England next week.

Over/Under 100 passing yards for the game?
winston torched the pats in 2018
That was with Evans, Godwin, Brate, Humphries, Djax.

I dare you to name the Saints current starting WRs & TE without looking it up.

*HINT* Michael Thomas is on PUP.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Bootz taking the super aggro approach, hoping people won’t see all of the flaws in his opinions, is the IABL content I spent so much time working for.

Never change.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Skyrimownsall wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:22 pm
Dread wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:18 pm Saints receivers are shitty. Jameis isn't missing open receivers. He's just checkdown Charlie these first 2 games.

Carolina loaded up on the run and the Saints couldn't make them pay.
none of the saints current recievers would start on any other roster sans michael thomas( and he aint healthy)

this offense is built for a guy like taysom hill. I think the saints ownership want taysom to get the job, i dont think i have ever seen a reciever core this inept and im saying this might be intentional because does anyone think the saints would have drew brees throwing to these guys, last years drew was throwing to jared cook, emmaunel sanders and michael thomas
If it were any other QB, the narrative would've been "GET THAT MAN SOME HELP". Instead, because it's Winston, the narrative is a 5 TD game is unimpressive and means little but a 2 INT game is the true story.