Rapid Reactions: Bucs 2022 Season comes to an end with a WC loss

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
acmillis

Re: Rapid Reactions: Bucs 2022 Season comes to an end with a WC loss

Post by acmillis »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:10 am
BucsNBills wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:05 am

Anyone else miss that week he was gone on a vacation cruise?

Those were good times
Good times is when LUGZ/A-Train/whoever the fuck you were got the ax for your bullshit. I made a plea for you to stick around here as "BucsNBills" when I knew it was you before you stopped being a pathetic coward and admitted it. Don't make me go back on that and have you banned yet again. It can happen, kiddo. Know your place.
“Stop being a meanie or I’ll tell the teacher to kick you out if the sandbox” is some real entitled, I think I run this place energy.
MRM

Post by MRM »

Bill Parcells was right when he said you are what your record says you are. This team played like an 8-9 team last night. The game plan looked no different than what we've seen most of the other 17 games this season. I had a feeling Dallas would rise to the occasion with all the talk about their bad playoff record, struggle on grass, etc. Our team got totally outcoached on both sides of the ball.
Al Bundy

Post by Al Bundy »

MJW wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:54 am Rapid Reactions? Okay.

1) Todd Bowles is who we thought he was - a fucking middle manager playing at being a leader of men who squeezed 8 wins out of team with legit Superbowl aspirations despite an easy schedule and a joke division.
2) Byron Leftwich's sole qualification for his job was standing next to Bruce Arians for a few years. Call a few more screens there, Fat Albert.
3) Everyone who defended The Lard Lad Left Tackle with shit like, "He's still young!" and "He rarely gets hurt!" and "It's really hard to find a good left tackle!" can reap the whirlwind of his incredibly shitty play. Easily the Buccaneers LVP. Maybe the LVP offensive lineman for the entire league.
4) Goedeke is a fucking Master's Thesis on why you don't reach for need in the draft. What an awful player. He'd block more rushers standing still.
5) Credit to Licht for trying to beat his 2014 free agent class in terms of suck.
6) Credit to Licht for turning two drafts into a good punter and a few role players.
7) Credit to Devin White for guessing the right hole on maybe one out of every four run plays. We should trade him NOW. Full stop.
8) If playing the incredibly shitty SMB over Jamel Dean was Todd Bowles's way of keeping Dean affordable in free agency, 4D chess. Otherwise he's a goddamn idiot.
9) Actual credit to Ryan Jensen for coming back for this game. I've been critical of him over the years, but now I'm hoping he retires while he can still walk (and we can save some cap room on an aging player.) Dude is a warrior. He deserves better than lifelong pain from playing for THIS team.
10) Tom Brady looked very old tonight.
11) I understand, Mike Edwards, football coverages can be confusing sometimes.
12) I wanted to throw up every time the announcers tried to goose the ratings with some, "The Bucs have Tom Brady, you never know..." shit. Either they didn't want us this year or they didn't think the audience did.

In conclusion, Fuck the 2022 Buccaneers. There have been MANY Buccaneers teams in my lifetime that were worse than this team. But I can't remember one with this much talent be this sloppy, mediocre, and disappointing.

Nuke this thing from space. It's the only way to be sure.
I think that Dean is pretty severely injured.
The rest I pretty much agree with.
nybf

Post by nybf »

13F11B wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:53 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:50 pm

Thanks for reinforcing what I said, kiddo. Pucker up.
You pick fights with people who disagree with you. You pick fights with people who post in agreement with you. I hope you understand you are a special kind of idiot.
This is the content the mod team here wants.
nybf

Post by nybf »

vivalaReagan wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:44 am @mod12, i’d like a public explanation why my post was deleted and i was issued a warning. considering what is allowed in this forum, this is complete bullshit and you know it.
The mod team, every last one of them, has no fucking clue what they're doing.

@MCMLXXVI
@Mod LV
@MOD TB12
@Mod9
@ModX

Fucking 5 of them and the only thing they're accomplished is picking stupid fucking names. And locking threads because they can't find posts.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

In general I avoid interacting with you because tbh most of your posts are simply angry vitriol about the way this board is run. I am Not sure why you stick around when you seem to hate the way this place is run so badly.

You seem to lack the grace and appreciation for how had they are trying to create a good space for us.

One cannot help but wonder if it is because you are simply annoyed that you got kicked off the mod panel at Buczone and are not allowed to Mod here?
Is that pettiness the real reason behind your constant tirades against the Mods here?

Regardless, You are in the minority by a million miles with your Mod hating and It is enough already, especially in threads about football. It is exhausting. Please stop.

And yes, I know this means you will follow me from thread to thread and unceasingly attack me now. So be it. But can you at least attempt to be funny when you do it?
I said what I said

nybf

Post by nybf »

Babeinbucland wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:32 am
One cannot help but wonder if it is because you are simply annoyed that you got kicked off the mod panel at Buczone
I..... what?
Regardless, You are in the minority by a million miles with your Mod hating
I'd take that bet.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

vivalaReagan wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:44 am @mod12, i’d like a public explanation why my post was deleted and i was issued a warning. considering what is allowed in this forum, this is complete bullshit and you know it.
>36 hours later and still no response, @MOD TB12?

@Rocker, can i get an assist here? why are mods allowed to enforce personal preferences unilaterally with zero explanation or justification, with no attempt to interact with users seeking an explanation? based on what i’ve personally experienced and witnessed on this forum, what i posted was benign and well within the spirit of the rules. for what it’s worth, what i’ve experienced and witnessed on this site is fine and i appreciate the latitude afforded users. i’m simply attempting to understand why i was targeted by a mod and cannot get a response to a reasonable query. thanks.
vivalaReagan

Post by vivalaReagan »

@Rocker, can i get an assist here? why are mods allowed to enforce personal preferences unilaterally with zero explanation or justification, with no attempt to interact with users seeking an explanation? based on what i’ve personally experienced and witnessed on this forum, what i posted was benign and well within the spirit of the rules. for what it’s worth, what i’ve experienced and witnessed on this site is fine and i appreciate the latitude afforded users. i’m simply attempting to understand why i was targeted by a mod and cannot get a response to a reasonable query. thanks.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Time for me to become a mod.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Snake wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:28 pm Time for me to become a mod.
Ironically, I think you'd be a hell of a lot more impartial than @Rocker or @Moozician.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

nybf wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:50 am
One cannot help but wonder if it is because you are simply annoyed that you got kicked off the mod panel at Buczone
I..... what?
Regardless, You are in the minority by a million miles with your Mod hating
I'd take that bet.
It's laughable that anyone thinks they know anything about what went/goes on at BucZone other than what's been punched into my keyboard by my fingers.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Rocker quit. So you guys can go ahead and stop spamming him with mentions.

I was his recommendation to Mooz, Swashy and PM as an add-on to the team here. I can prove all of this, but I'd rather not post PMs if I'm not forced to.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:24 pm Rocker quit. So you guys can go ahead and stop spamming him with mentions.

I was his recommendation to Mooz, Swashy and PM as an add-on to the team here. I can prove all of this, but I'd rather not post PMs if I'm not forced to.
Did you get added on?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

vivalaReagan wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:27 pm

Why not just repost whatever you posted?
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:25 pm
The Outsider wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:24 pm Rocker quit. So you guys can go ahead and stop spamming him with mentions.

Did you get added on?
As of yet, no. I really don't expect to be, honestly. I'm more than happy to help but it's no skin off my back if the powers that be think they know better and can do a better job without my help than with it.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:29 pm
King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:25 pm

Did you get added on?
As of yet, no. I really don't expect to be, honestly. I'm more than happy to help but it's no skin off my back if the powers that be think they know better and can do a better job without my help than with it.
Rocker leaving was for the best. He had to know he was doing a shit job here, "voluntary" or not.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Add outsider, and I. Let two mods retire, if they’re sick of it.

I don’t need a pseudonym/alt either.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

I 2nd that motion for whatever it's worth.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:46 pm
The Outsider wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:29 pm

Rocker leaving was for the best. He had to know he was doing a shit job here, "voluntary" or not.
I 100% disagree with this statement. Rocker didn't "mod" here. He worked behind the scenes for the aesthetics and the tech side of the place. Unfortunately for him, his paying job required too much of his time for him to be able to do a fair job administrating this board. He said as much himself. So you can shove that "shit job" bullshit somewhere the sun don't shine.
Don't tread on me
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Snake wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:47 pm Add outsider, and I. Let two mods retire, if they’re sick of it.

I don’t need a pseudonym/alt either.
I 2nd this motion as well.
Don't tread on me
nybf

Post by nybf »

50/50 they're purposely not giving you an answer because "they don't have to" or the Mod lost his pw and can't reset it. I really don't know what is more likely.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Buc2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:29 pm
King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:46 pm

I 100% disagree with this statement. Rocker didn't "mod" here. He worked behind the scenes for the aesthetics and the tech side of the place. Unfortunately for him, his paying job required too much of his time for him to be able to do a fair job administrating this board. He said as much himself. So you can shove that "shit job" bullshit somewhere the sun don't shine.
Ha! If you actually believe this you're dumber than I thought.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:46 pm
You're entitled to believe he did if you like, but you'd be wrong.
Don't tread on me
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Buc2 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:55 pm

You're entitled to believe he did if you like, but you'd be wrong.
My PMs say otherwise. Commonsense says otherwise as well. But if you wanna believe all he was doing was "Admin" stuff, I'll see you my mountain cabin in the Miami mountains.
nybf

Post by nybf »

nybf wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:08 pm Every. Fucking. Thread.
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

Can't we all just get along.
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Central_Buc wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:04 pm Can't we all just get along.
I think you're on the wrong forum for that. An NFC East forum would be more civil than here
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

I wonder if ModX is watching Bootz sacrifice his pawns completely oblivious to the posturing taking place..
Don't even know it's like hog hunting at night.
I'm thinking I could see six gun stands rather quickly.
nybf

Post by nybf »

mdb is mod x. It explains so much, but especially why/how mdb was in the mod forum that day.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Lmao
Moozician

Post by Moozician »

mdb1958 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:35 pm I wonder if ModX is watching Bootz sacrifice his pawns completely oblivious to the posturing taking place..
WTF? Are you writing a song, or something?
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

I would encourage you to send a PM to one of them and see if you can get a response that way. 🤷‍♀️
I said what I said

Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Moozician wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:25 pm
mdb1958 wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:35 pm I wonder if ModX is watching Bootz sacrifice his pawns completely oblivious to the posturing taking place..
WTF? Are you writing a song, or something?
:D :lol: :D
I said what I said

The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

From what I understand he didn't actively mod the forum but had taken action as a moderator on occasion. But Rocker was hardly the problem here.