Bucs. vs. Cowboys Tickets for Sale

itsabucslife.com is not responsible for ensuring validity of any transaction.
acmillis

Bucs. vs. Cowboys Tickets for Sale

Post by acmillis »

I have four total tickets available for the wild card round game for sale vs. the Dallas Cowboys. These are my season tickets.

Two tickets in Section 331, Row F (aisle)
Two tickets in Section 330, Row W.

$300/ticket if anybody is interested. I have them listed elsewhere for more.
mdb1958

Re: Bucs. vs. Cowboys Tickets for Sale

Post by mdb1958 »

You taking the family if they don't sell
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Sorry, should have deleted this post. They have sold. School day tomorrow. I told my son before the schedule came out that as long as we didn't play the Monday night game, we'd sell a pair and use a pair.....Glad I sold them earlier this week, prices are PLUMMETING.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

acmillis wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:16 am Sorry, should have deleted this post. They have sold. School day tomorrow. I told my son before the schedule came out that as long as we didn't play the Monday night game, we'd sell a pair and use a pair.....Glad I sold them earlier this week, prices are PLUMMETING.
Do you have any idea what's going on that is causing prices to plummet?

I just went and checked and they seem to be around what they were a few days ago when I looked.
Don't tread on me
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Buc2 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:02 pm
acmillis wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:16 am Sorry, should have deleted this post. They have sold. School day tomorrow. I told my son before the schedule came out that as long as we didn't play the Monday night game, we'd sell a pair and use a pair.....Glad I sold them earlier this week, prices are PLUMMETING.
Do you have any idea what's going on that is causing prices to plummet?

I just went and checked and they seem to be around what they were a few days ago when I looked.
More supply than demand. I’ve had tickets for years and they are still super cheap. Tickets close to where you were sitting for the ATL game have a face value if $45/ticket. Part of me thinks it’s bc it is a Monday game, but I sold three other games this year for more than this game.. and it’s the playoffs… and it’s Dallas… IDK… crazy to think I was “only” able to get $250/ticket, but still, when I can 5x the money, and not feel great about getting more, something’s off (maybe just in my mind), but I’m in a FB group for buyers/sellers, and people are letting go of tix for just over $100 each. Still, more than double face, but suuuper low.