Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread: Divisional Round Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Ironworker808

Re: Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread: Divisional Round Edition

Post by Ironworker808 »

They scouted Darden pretty well. Every kickoff to the one.
King Bootz

Re: Los Angeles Rams @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread: Divisional Round Edition

Post by King Bootz »

Aaron Donald worked Donovan Smith
LynchysKiss

Post by LynchysKiss »

Blown out like little bitches
Sdbucs

Post by Sdbucs »

The only way I can cope with being the only Bucs fan while they’re losing at these bars in San Diego is to drink a stupid amount
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Sdbucs wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:19 pm If we dont score before half I might call gg
Just give it up

McVay is 636462-1 when his team lead by halftime
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm Think I said it last week, but Darden ain’t it.
He's not fast enough or fearless enough to be a good kick returner.

Darden by nature wants to wiggle and dance and make you miss. Kick returners need to be the opposite of that. They need to get upfield with little regard for their personal wellbeing.
Ironworker808

Post by Ironworker808 »

Sdbucs wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm The only way I can cope with being the only Bucs fan while they’re losing at these bars in San Diego is to drink a stupid amount
Decided to quit drinking last week. Have a couple for me, will ya?
Snake

Post by Snake »

Abandoned the run.

That’s all on the geniuses on the sideline
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

God bless, ATrain gets a vacation and a horde of wannabes start vomiting over the GDT.

Be better.
Brady-andthebucs

Post by Brady-andthebucs »

Buc2 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:18 pm This I has been a worse case scenario. Everything bad you guys mentioned could happen during this past week is playing out in front of our eyes…including the penalties. And the tackling is still suspect. When we were discussing blowouts, I don’t think any of us thought it would be this game. If they don’t do something soon to turn this around, we’re in for a long afternoon.
It should definitely be a blow out, but McVay finds ways to call sus plays on O to keep us in games. The O is clearly unprepared. I mean they are looking like straight up, pure, unadulterated, and unfiltered trash! The D looks the same they have looked all year and last to me, with that fool calling plays - just depends on the QB they play against.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Cheb wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:22 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm Think I said it last week, but Darden ain’t it.
He's not fast enough or fearless enough to be a good kick returner.

Darden by nature wants to wiggle and dance and make you miss. Kick returners need to be the opposite of that. They need to get upfield with little regard for their personal wellbeing.
Doesn’t help also that he had a concussion earlier this year. No doubt that is still in the back of his mind, no pun intended.
Patrick McIrish

Post by Patrick McIrish »

Swashbuckler wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm Ok I'm back. Yeah we're done. McVay is like 900 million-1 when leading at half up 17 points and get the ball back

Unless Brady wants to do some voodoo bullshit we're cooked
We've seen many games where two teams totally flip and win/lose the 2H.

Not saying it will happen here but possible when you have Brady.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

Ironworker808 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:22 pm
Sdbucs wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm The only way I can cope with being the only Bucs fan while they’re losing at these bars in San Diego is to drink a stupid amount
Channeling the hillbilly with some Four Roses small batch.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Having Godwin this game would have been so helpful, as would AB had he not lost his goddamn mind.

It's a shame.
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

That’s not good…
LynchysKiss

Post by LynchysKiss »

Blown the fuck out
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Ballgame
Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

That’s game
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Who called the pick?
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

WAY TO GO BRADY YOU FUCKSTICK!!!
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
Snake

Post by Snake »

If we had great coaches, I could find optimism. But we don’t have Shanahan or Belichick. We had Sandwich and Seal.
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Brady didn't even pretend to look him off...terrible throw
Brady-andthebucs

Post by Brady-andthebucs »

How predictable. Don’t even try to run the ball and give good field position to the Rams.

I’m sure AB is somewhere happy.
Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

Abandon the run against a top pass rush idk what they expected. Fucking clowns
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Cheb wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:23 pm Having Godwin this game would have been so helpful, as would AB had he not lost his goddamn mind.

It's a shame.
Yep. Full strength we could take these guys. As a MASH unit it’s not happening
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Rocker wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:22 pm God bless, ATrain gets a vacation and a horde of wannabes start vomiting over the GDT.

Be better.
We’re all hopeful, but what do you expect us to say at this point. Rah, rah, we got em right where we want em?
Don't tread on me
Snake

Post by Snake »

That concept given the field position and down distance was so dumb. My lord
Leon Phelps

Post by Leon Phelps »

Leon Phelps wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:20 pm I see a pick coming here.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bahamian:bucfan

Post by Bahamian:bucfan »

Wow! Well it was fun while it lasted!

I don't see how the Rams will not win the super bowl this year!

Might as well crown them now!
uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

Primeminister wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:24 pm
Cheb wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:23 pm Having Godwin this game would have been so helpful, as would AB had he not lost his goddamn mind.

It's a shame.
Yep. Full strength we could take these guys. As a MASH unit it’s not happening
Full strength it's a 50/50 game...as is they ate much better.
Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

Snake wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:24 pm If we had great coaches, I could find optimism. But we don’t have Shanahan or Belichick. We had Sandwich and Seal.
How anyone wants dumb and dumber back next year is baffling. I hope teams are dumb enough to take both from us
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Cam Akers is a load to bring down. Just ask Buddha Baker.
Ironworker808

Post by Ironworker808 »

Ironworker808 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:22 pm
And a shot.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Akers running hard.
Tnbandwagoner

Post by Tnbandwagoner »

Snake wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:24 pm If we had great coaches, I could find optimism. But we don’t have Shanahan or Belichick. We had Sandwich and Seal.
Sorry hit the wrong rating button somehow - no way to change that?