Brady is retiring. Long live the Buccaneers

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
King Bootz

Re: Brady is retiring. Long live the Buccaneers

Post by King Bootz »

*tgp* wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:52 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:51 pm
Clearly the case. You should stop trying to sound credible when you have an obvious bias
Oh yes, no one on a sports internet forum ever have any bias.

Appreciate the hot tip.

Thank you
Of course we all do. You're missing the point here.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

I'm just here because it's in my contract that I have to be the board's foil to Bootz kind of like how Shannon Sharpe has his foil in Thkieeeeup Bayless.
*tgp*

Post by *tgp* »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:54 pm
Which is? The NFC is trash. You think the Iggles could beat Buffalo or KC in the Super Bowl? They would get housed.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Hate to see it.

The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

*tgp* wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:56 pm
Which is? The NFC is trash. You think the Iggles could beat Buffalo or KC in the Super Bowl? They would get housed.
The Eagles defense is nasty. This is what isn't iterated enough. The Eagles defense is championship caliber and we know damn well that can win a Super Bowl with an above average offense focused on efficiency. Neither KC nor Buffalo have invincible offenses and they aren't any better than Philly is on defense. Buffalo might be as good, might.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

With that defense and their offense's ability to run the ball? They could. Like I said, let your bias go for a second. You hate the Eagles. But that team is playing better than most.

Edit: What @The Outsider said about their defense can't be said enough. That defense has dogs at all levels. They rush the passer, take the ball away, get teams off the field.
*tgp*

Post by *tgp* »

Who have they beat? I get that you play the teams on the schedule but come on. The Lions, Jags, Cardinals, Vikings and Dallas with some nobody at QB?

Again, we'll all find out come January & February.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

*tgp* wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:07 pm Who have they beat? I get that you play the teams on the schedule but come on. The Lions, Jags, Cardinals, Vikings and Dallas with some nobody at QB?

Again, we'll all find out come January & February.
Vikings are 5-1 and lead their division.
Cowboys are 4-2 now.

You can play that game with every team. Who have the Chiefs played? The only team they've beaten with a winning record are the Chargers.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:02 pm

With that defense and their offense's ability to run the ball? They could. Like I said, let your bias go for a second. You hate the Eagles. But that team is playing better than most.

Edit: What @The Outsider said about their defense can't be said enough. That defense has dogs at all levels. They rush the passer, take the ball away, get teams off the field.
Fletcher Cox, Javon Hargrave, and Jordan Davis as their interior DL rotation. Darius Slay is a top 5 corner, legit. Their #2 CB is James Bradberry who'd be the #1 on most teams. Solid safeties. Brandon Graham and Jordan Sweat off the edge. Hasson Reddick, too.

That's an insane level of talent on defense and doesn't even mention guys like Avonte Maddox or Kyzir White who are good players in their own right.

On top of all of this they're deep as hell.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:23 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:02 pm

Fletcher Cox, Javon Hargrave, and Jordan Davis as their interior DL rotation. Darius Slay is a top 5 corner, legit. Their #2 CB is James Bradberry who'd be the #1 on most teams. Solid safeties. Brandon Graham and Jordan Sweat off the edge. Hasson Reddick, too.

That's an insane level of talent on defense and doesn't even mention guys like Avonte Maddox or Kyzir White who are good players in their own right.

On top of all of this they're deep as hell.
CJ Gardner-Johnson too. I don't know what New Orleans was thinking trading him. He's a ballhawk. He's gave Brady fits when he was in N.O.