Brady is retiring. Long live the Buccaneers

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Kress

Re: Brady is retiring. Long live the Buccaneers

Post by Kress »

The fact that our biggest concern is Brady's hair..... Super Bowl!
Snake

Post by Snake »

(NFL Top 100 link. Brady #1)
Terry Tate

Post by Terry Tate »

Ya know, I've really just been soaking it in since Brady arrived. I don't think we've ever had a player who was considered by many the #1 player in the league and It's going to be a long, long time before any team has a guy to challenge Brady for the GOAT title.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:12 pm

It was kind of the worst possible situation for Freeman here. Immature dude. Immature coach. Youngest locker room in the league. Very shaky/bad organizational structure at that point. No adults in charge.

And if that isn't bad enough, we follow that up, after basically make a mess of the kid, with a coach who foams at the mouth if your toes aren't squarely on the line. It's like a clinic on ruining a young QB.

Not saying it's not Josh's fault. He WAS still a grown man making a lot of money. But again, we didn't do him any favors here. It would have been interesting to see how he'd have done with Tony or BA or with a better organization.

If he had had a guy like Tony or BA, or hell, even Gruden or a Lovie type guy, really anyone but a complete fucking psychopath he probably would have been okay. Not guaranteeing that he'd have been a franchise QB but he at least wouldn't have had the off the field issues.
[/quote]

I could not possibly agree with this post more. Schiano was not only unprofessional and way under qualified for the position, he seemed to take joy in being abusive. He is without a doubt the worst coach we ever had and the thought of him still sickens me to this day. Josh had his life changed by this dickwad and the unfairness of it all still infuriates me.
I said what I said

Sdbucs

Post by Sdbucs »

Media wont let this one go. Now it’s “marital troubles”

Vile creatures they are, the media
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Sdbucs wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:12 pm Media wont let this one go. Now it’s “marital troubles”

Ugh, not this shit again
MJW

Post by MJW »

Sdbucs wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:12 pm Media wont let this one go. Now it’s “marital troubles”

After seeing him, I don't know if this is why he was gone, but he absolutely had the time to get some work done while he was away. If his face gets any more skeletal Tim Burton will make a claymation movie about him.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."
_MB_

Post by _MB_ »

MJW wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:40 pm

After seeing him, I don't know if this is why he was gone, but he absolutely had the time to get some work done while he was away. If his face gets any more skeletal Tim Burton will make a claymation movie about him.
He couldn't have had that done next off-season?
MJW

Post by MJW »

_MB_ wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:57 pm

I'm not sure that's WHY he took the time, but he DEFINITELY snuck in a visit to the chop-shop. Not really something that jives with him and his wife throwing things at each other.

Thank goodness we're a week from actual football and we'll get a 5 month reprieve from "Offseason Mode Media."
Let's roll another joint
Kress

Post by Kress »

MJW wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:00 pm
I'm not sure that's WHY he took the time, but he DEFINITELY snuck in a visit to the chop-shop. Not really something that jives with him and his wife throwing things at each other.

Thank goodness we're a week from actual football and we'll get a 5 month reprieve from "Offseason Mode Media."
You just wait until the first loss.
MJW

Post by MJW »

Kress wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:20 pm

You just wait until the first loss.
[guyputtingaguninhismouth.gif]
Let's roll another joint
Four Verticals

Post by Four Verticals »

This has been noticed by more than a few on varius boards and social media.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

I need a before/after pic. A recent before, of course. Like from the first week of camp.
Don't tread on me
_MB_

Post by _MB_ »

Buc2 wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:17 am

I need a before/after pic. A recent before, of course. Like from the first week of camp.

uscbucsfan

Post by uscbucsfan »

_MB_ wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:54 am

His hair is different and he's more tanned, but I can't point to a difference in plastic surgery.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Maybe he lost some weight? The twitters were all saying Botox, which made sense to me because parts of his face no longer move. But it‘a all speculation of course.
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Brady looks thinner in a gaunt way.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

He's also half smiling in the first pic and has almost a scowl in the second. A smile naturally lifts the sides of the face and makes the face appear fuller. While a scowl does the opposite, especially if one's face is already thin.

Compare that press conference pic with his bust picture on ESPN and he looks virtually identical.

Are we TMZ now?
Snake

Post by Snake »

The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Angles and body fat make one hell of a difference.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Just playin’ Tommy I love you
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

_MB_ wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:54 am

That's pretty darn convincing. :lol:
Don't tread on me
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Snake wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:26 am Image

Just playin’ Tommy I love you
Is 2024….I mean is that Giancarlo Esposito?? :)
Snake

Post by Snake »

“I’m 45 years old man,” he said, per Greg Auman of The Athletic, “there’s a lot of s--- going on.”

Brady expanded upon that thought in the season two debut of his “Let’s Go!” podcast with Jim Gray on Monday. The Tampa Bay signal-caller declined to say the exact reason why he stepped away from training camp in August, but did get philosophical about his life now, comparing his current situation to when he started playing in the NFL back in 2000.

“I think your life ebbs and flows, through the clouds and the sun, and through the rain and through the beautiful days, and you appreciate the moments and you find joy in the little things,” Brady told Gray on the podcast.

“I spoke with my dad the other day. He said, ‘All you can do is the best you can do with the circumstances that are presented in front of you.’”
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/09/06/tom-b ... on-podcast
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Don’t count Fitzmagic as a Brady fan. :lol:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/one- ... m=news_tab
Don't tread on me
Cheb

Post by Cheb »

Buc2 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:23 pm Don’t count Fitzmagic as a Brady fan. :lol:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/one- ... m=news_tab
Let's not forget that Fitzpatrick played Brady ALOT in his career. Eight of Fitz's 17 seasons were starting for a team in the AFC East. No wonder there's no love lost there.
Caradoc

Post by Caradoc »

Snake wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:54 am
“I’m 45 years old man,” he said, per Greg Auman of The Athletic, “there’s a lot of s--- going on.”

Brady expanded upon that thought in the season two debut of his “Let’s Go!” podcast with Jim Gray on Monday. The Tampa Bay signal-caller declined to say the exact reason why he stepped away from training camp in August, but did get philosophical about his life now, comparing his current situation to when he started playing in the NFL back in 2000.

“I think your life ebbs and flows, through the clouds and the sun, and through the rain and through the beautiful days, and you appreciate the moments and you find joy in the little things,” Brady told Gray on the podcast.

“I spoke with my dad the other day. He said, ‘All you can do is the best you can do with the circumstances that are presented in front of you.’”
https://www.si.com/nfl/2022/09/06/tom-b ... on-podcast
That sounds like an illness.
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

Plastic surgery… the masked singer… his wife leaving him… illness….

Way too much speculation going on. Let the man play football without falling for all the fake news.
nybf

Post by nybf »

real bucs fan wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:28 pm Plastic surgery… the masked singer… his wife leaving him… illness….

Way too much speculation going on. Let the man play football without falling for all the fake news.
You forgot the one genius who thought he was swindled out of millions of dollars and was trying to get it back.
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

I don't see this team going young QB next year because this roster imo is still capable of winning. Last night I was looking a FA QBs available next year and not a whole lot out there. Garopollo maybe but Idk Flacco is too old..If he doesn't resign with the Ravens, Lamar is the only one that I think gives us the best chance to win. I also think the excitement landing him, he might be a nice transition since it is gonna sting losing the GOAT.
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

Central_Buc wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:38 am I don't see this team going young QB next year because this roster imo is still capable of winning. Last night I was looking a FA QBs available next year and not a whole lot out there. Garopollo maybe but Idk Flacco is too old..If he doesn't resign with the Ravens, Lamar is the only one that I think gives us the best chance to win. I also think the excitement landing him, he might be a nice transition since it is gonna sting losing the GOAT.
Lamar might make sense especially if we lose Leftwich since we’d probably be putting a new offence in.

But I think Lamar is looking for 50 million a year and don’t think we can do that without letting the likes of Devin White walk. With our receivers, think a mediocre passer might be best.
real bucs fan

Post by real bucs fan »

I’m still holding out hope Brady keeps it going myself lol
nybf

Post by nybf »

real bucs fan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:24 am I’m still holding out hope Brady keeps it going myself lol
Brady finalizes his divorce in the offseason and dedicates himself 24/7 to football. Sleeping in cryogenic chambers and all that weird shit. Starts taking pay cuts just to sign better linemen to protect him. He makes them sleep in cryogenic chambers and shit.

Uses his alimony (since everyone likes to point out how much more she's worth) to fund research for a concussion proof helmet. Gets Marpet a cryogenic chamber and he comes back with the new helmet.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

nybf wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:43 am
real bucs fan wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:24 am I’m still holding out hope Brady keeps it going myself lol
Brady finalizes his divorce in the offseason and dedicates himself 24/7 to football. Sleeping in cryogenic chambers and all that weird shit. Starts taking pay cuts just to sign better linemen to protect him. He makes them sleep in cryogenic chambers and shit.

Uses his alimony (since everyone likes to point out how much more she's worth) to fund research for a concussion proof helmet. Gets Marpet a cryogenic chamber and he comes back with the new helmet.
I like this.
Don't tread on me
Kress

Post by Kress »

nybf wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:43 am

But did he win The Masked Singer?

Wait, don't tell me. That would ruin it.