IABL Delicatessen - The sandwich thread

Activities concerning the forum itself
MCMLXXVI

IABL Delicatessen - The sandwich thread

Post by MCMLXXVI »

On behalf of the Mod team -

No one comes here to have their personal whereabouts and information revealed without consent. And it is not our place to do nothing when several members come forward and express concern. Stop bringing personal lives into the board. End of discussion. We are all one big fucked up dysfunctional family that has enjoyed/hated/loved/tolerated each other for over twenty years. At this point, it's expected that from time to time, emotions will get the better of any one of us, and things will be said that shouldn't. Many times, a quick message is enough. But when it comes to posting personally identifiable information regarding another member of the board, without their explicit consent - that's game over. We've all been around long enough to understand the framework of acceptable behavior here. Most of the community respects that framework. Some are experts at getting right on the hairy edge of crossing the line. Some are flat out idiots and no longer welcome.

So here's the deal - you play stupid games and reveal private information of another user, you're gone for a bit. You do it a second time, you're gone forever.

Fresh sandwiches available upon request.
ModX

Re: IABL Delicatessen - The sandwich thread

Post by ModX »

Seconded- and may I add that even if the person who posts it means no ill intent- someone else can grab that info and THEY can use it for nefarious purposes. There is simply no good/positive/well intentioned reasons to do this to a fellow Buc fan. None.
Mod LV

Post by Mod LV »

It wasn't mentioned but MB will be back in 3 weeks. This was never meant to be just a 48 hour issue
nybf

Post by nybf »

I assume those posting my personal info will be dealt with similarly, yes?
ModX

Post by ModX »

nybf wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:53 am I assume those posting my personal info will be dealt with similarly, yes?
Because you posted en masse so many false reports we were not able to discern the factual from the farcical. If you have ONE post that you can show your personal information was posted, then of course that will be addressed. This is a serious issue.

But of course if you just want to report another random 22 posts today like you did yesterday, you lose all credibility, so then, how are we supposed to take your reports seriously?