SuperBowl LVI thread

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
uscbucsfan

Re: SuperBowl LVI thread

Post by uscbucsfan »

The Rams had 2 sacks on Donald triple teams.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Someone had the nerve to say he was a non factor during the game.
Snake

Post by Snake »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:31 pm Someone had the nerve to say he was a non factor during the game.
Rams should be happy I said it. It motivated him clearly! Lol
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The final play of the game was kind of fitting and accurately depicts the Bengals decision to get Burrow another weapon instead of protecting him in the draft. Chase is wide open, would've been TD Bengals. But Burrow doesn't have time and is sacked.

This is why all the pretty weapons in the world don't mean a thing if you cannot protect up front.
MJW

Post by MJW »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:31 pm The final play of the game was kind of fitting and accurately depicts the Bengals decision to get Burrow another weapon instead of protecting him in the draft. Chase is wide open, would've been TD Bengals. But Burrow doesn't have time and is sacked.

This is why all the pretty weapons in the world don't mean a thing if you cannot protect up front.
Truth.

Give me the quarterback. Then give me the linemen (both sides.) If there's anything left after that, give me even more linemen. And if it's not too much trouble, give me a weapon or something, whatever.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."