Rapid Reactions Week 18: Bucs blowout the Panthers 41-17, claim the 2 seed

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Buccabeer

Re: Rapid Reactions Week 18: Bucs blowout the Panthers 41-17, claim the 2 seed

Post by Buccabeer »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:47 pm
Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:35 pm

Dude, you're hilarious, you'd argue whether a square is really a square or if it's really a circle with 90 degree angles....
Best you got for your "real fan" approach? Got it.
No, it's not, but I save the good stuff for people who really matter.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:53 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:47 pm

Best you got for your "real fan" approach? Got it.
Yea like "send me pics of you in Bucs gear" right :lol:
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:12 pm
acmillis wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:49 pm

So Buccabeer was the one posting “prove you’re part of Bucs nation” on that ticket selling group, huh?
Yep, that was me. Sold them to a Bucs fan, no problem.
Nobody biting on my $400/pair ask, looks like I’ll have to be a real fan and go to the game…
nybf

Post by nybf »

Buc2 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:13 pm
BJJ34 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:22 am Gronk saying he’s gonna have to get a real job is hilarious. Who the hell was he saying that to?
It was in my post...
"If I don't get the seventh catch, I have to go get a real job," Gronkowski later joked with a Bucs staffer on the sideline.
The guy in the Bucs polo on the sidelines during the game is a staff member? Wow, who would have guessed?
nybf

Post by nybf »

Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:15 pm
Dread wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:17 am
Depends how many season ticket holders re-sell on 3rd party sites and how much Philly fans are willing to pay.

They'll be some for sure. But with this being the first real home playoff game for the Bucs in close to 15yrs I'd imagine most fans keep their tickets and go.

We'll see. It will be interesting to see either way. I don't think it will be enough to cause Brady any issues communicating at the LoS
I cannot make it this Sunday so I sold mine, but I did it through Facebook and required proof it was a Bucs Fan. I sold them without much problem and actually got a lot of good feedback on my requirement. Go Bucs
This was a serious post?
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

King Bootz wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:59 pm
Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:53 pm

Yeah, I will take your 4 tickets. My son taking pics of us at RayJay.

I'm a big Bucs fan!

Me chilling in my mancave! Go Bucs!

I think their point is you can just find pics off of the web or fans off facebook/twitter.
Snake

Post by Snake »

I like that room. Pretty sweet
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

kaimaru wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:19 pm
King Bootz wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:59 pm

I'm a big Bucs fan!

I think their point is you can just find pics off of the web or fans off facebook/twitter.
No sh@#, Like I said, I posted them on Facebook in a Group that is for Ticket sales for Tampa Professional Sports. You can actually look at a persons profile and know if it's legit or not. I'm not a social media guru but please don't play me for stupid. The tickets are sold to a Bucs fan, confirmed, and I'm proud of my football team and I am glad I'm not the guy who added 2 more Eagles fans in Ray Jay. If you got tickets, sell them to whomever you want, you got that right, but if you're a real Bucs fan you should be willing to take less to preserve the value of them in the future by helping that stadium be more favorable to your team. I'm not sure why that concept is hard to understand, but by some of the responses, I guess I shouldn't be surprised......Go Bucs>Get $$$$
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:30 pm
kaimaru wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:19 pm

I'm a big Bucs fan!

No sh@#, Like I said, I posted them on Facebook in a Group that is for Ticket sales for Tampa Professional Sports. You can actually look at a persons profile and know if it's legit or not. I'm not a social media guru but please don't play me for stupid. The tickets are sold to a Bucs fan, confirmed, and I'm proud of my football team and I am glad I'm not the guy who added 2 more Eagles fans in Ray Jay. If you got tickets, sell them to whomever you want, you got that right, but if you're a real Bucs fan you should be willing to take less to preserve the value of them in the future by helping that stadium be more favorable to your team. I'm not sure why that concept is hard to understand, but by some of the responses, I guess I shouldn't be surprised......Go Bucs>Get $$$$
I'm all for you doing what you want for what you think is right with your ticket sale(s), but telling someone they're only a real fan if they're willing to take less from a like-minded fan of the same team is crazy talk. I'm glad you were able to sell your tickets.

Mine are for sale for $400 and if I get that price, fantastic (from a Bucs fan, Eagles fan, or Brian Boytono (sp?) fan, I don't care). If not, I'll take my son to the game and we'll have a blast. I'm no less of a fan than you, or Bootz, or MJW, or anybody else. Heck, we're all members of a message board (most of us for decade(s)) dedicated to one of the worst franchises in professional sports. What non "real fan" would subject themselves, willingly, to that?
Again, happy you sold your tickets, and...let me know if you're selling a parking pass as it looks like I'll probably be going to the game as a real fake fan ;)
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

I thought you were going to the game.

Dad sold the tickets.

Again? Sorry man.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Hey, just sayin. I didnt paint the picture.
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

mdb1958 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:37 am I thought you were going to the game.

Dad sold the tickets.

Again? Sorry man.
My son knows the deal, I'm transparent with him.

Me "Hey buddy, we might go to the game this weekend if Daddy can't sell the tickets for a ton of money"

lil Millis "Okay Daddy, I really hope nobody buys your tickets, but I'll love you unconditionally no matter what."
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Leave all the drama out and just say me and the boy are not gonna miss this.
nybf

Post by nybf »

"Sorry dad, you're not a real fan. You should be more like that guy that asked for a reference letter from your 3rd grade teacher, plus 2 non consecutive photos holding up a piece of paper with your name and #realbucsfan on it. I don't think I can love you any more. "
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

acmillis wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:46 am
mdb1958 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:37 am I thought you were going to the game.

Dad sold the tickets.

Again? Sorry man.
My son knows the deal, I'm transparent with him.

Me "Hey buddy, we might go to the game this weekend if Daddy can't sell the tickets for a ton of money"

lil Millis "Okay Daddy, I really hope nobody buys your tickets, but I'll love you unconditionally no matter what."
I'm impressed that you could speak mdb that well.
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

nybf wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:58 am "Sorry dad, you're not a real fan. You should be more like that guy that asked for a reference letter from your 3rd grade teacher, plus 2 non consecutive photos holding up a piece of paper with your name and #realbucsfan on it. I don't think I can love you any more. "
That was funny!
Buccabeer

Post by Buccabeer »

acmillis wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:12 am

I'm all for you doing what you want for what you think is right with your ticket sale(s), but telling someone they're only a real fan if they're willing to take less from a like-minded fan of the same team is crazy talk. I'm glad you were able to sell your tickets.

Mine are for sale for $400 and if I get that price, fantastic (from a Bucs fan, Eagles fan, or Brian Boytono (sp?) fan, I don't care). If not, I'll take my son to the game and we'll have a blast. I'm no less of a fan than you, or Bootz, or MJW, or anybody else. Heck, we're all members of a message board (most of us for decade(s)) dedicated to one of the worst franchises in professional sports. What non "real fan" would subject themselves, willingly, to that?
Again, happy you sold your tickets, and...let me know if you're selling a parking pass as it looks like I'll probably be going to the game as a real fake fan ;)
You make some valid points. You have to be a Bucs Fan to come to this site and read through some of this crap in hopes of getting some nuggets of good information and good talk about your Team. We'll just agree to disagree on the point of filling Ray Jay with opposing fans with Bucs Fans tickets. I didn't get a Parking Pass, I always park off Himes for $20 or so. Much quicker getting out too. I hope you have a good time at the game (Yes, I hope you don't sell your tickets). :D
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Buccabeer wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:14 pm
acmillis wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:12 am

You make some valid points. You have to be a Bucs Fan to come to this site and read through some of this crap in hopes of getting some nuggets of good information and good talk about your Team. We'll just agree to disagree on the point of filling Ray Jay with opposing fans with Bucs Fans tickets. I didn't get a Parking Pass, I always park off Himes for $20 or so. Much quicker getting out too. I hope you have a good time at the game (Yes, I hope you don't sell your tickets). :D
It's kinda sad. We lose one or two posters and that totally turns around.
Don't tread on me
kaimaru

Post by kaimaru »

Buccabeer wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:17 pm
You're not a real fan, I just sold mine because I cannot make it, required they be a Bucs Fan, had multiple people sending me pics of themselves in Bucs gear, etc. It's not that hard to be loyal, just sayin......
I was just pointing out what we were seeing in your post above. That's why some people were being an ass about it. I was never accusing you of being dumb. But yes, if you look at the profile and they clearly have Bucs gear then obviously you should trust them. No insult meant.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Somebody should do a "hey Eagles fans" I got tickets and see how many responses you get.
mdb1958

Post by mdb1958 »

Then an argument can be started on whether they are flying down in 24 hours or they already live in the area.
nybf

Post by nybf »

"hey Eagles fans" I got tickets