New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread: New Years Eve Edition

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
GreatTimes

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread: New Years Eve Edition

Post by GreatTimes »

At what time will the NFL have the Tampa/Carolina game and the New Orleans/Atlanta game?
Babeinbucland

Re: New Orleans Saints @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers Official Game Day Thread: New Years Eve Edition

Post by Babeinbucland »

GreatTimes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:58 pm At what time will the NFL have the Tampa/Carolina game and the New Orleans/Atlanta game?
TBA on our game and the other game
I said what I said

GreatTimes

Post by GreatTimes »

Babeinbucland wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:02 pm
GreatTimes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:58 pm At what time will the NFL have the Tampa/Carolina game and the New Orleans/Atlanta game?
Since a voctory by the Bucs would make the ATL/NO game moot, the NFL will probably have the ATL/NO game an early game and the TB game a late game. That is what should happen. But they will probably have them both playing at the same time.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

GreatTimes wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:51 pm

Since a voctory by the Bucs would make the ATL/NO game moot, the NFL will probably have the ATL/NO game an early game and the TB game a late game. That is what should happen. But they will probably have them both playing at the same time.
THAT makes complete sense. And as it would boost their bottom line I bet it is likely.
I said what I said

acmillis

Post by acmillis »

Those two will definitely be played at the same time
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

The Buccaneers will lose then. They suck at 4 PM ore than they suck at 1 PM.
TonyLip

Post by TonyLip »

Fun-nay