Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 15

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
IchabodCrane84

Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 15

Post by IchabodCrane84 »

5-1 now in cold weather games. The 0-forever years not winning a game when it’s 42 or under is ancient history and not even brought up by the announcers. Another thing that is ancient history should be Joe Barry. Our former Super Bowl winning LB coach gave the Bucs one last nostalgic win scheming a defense that allows receivers to catch the ball at will without contest. We as Bucs fans know that frustration, so I do have some sympathy for Packer fans, but it feels oh so sweet to be on the other side of it for once.

1.) Baker Mayfield perfect. I thought he had a play call in the hurry up offense where he signals that he’s grabbing a pair of boobs, but then I saw his post-game presser where he’s nipping harder than Jennifer Aniston in Friends, and realize he was just asking for a bra.
2.) Chris Godwin had a hell of a game. First time this season his play was hotter than his wife.
3.) Dave Moore got to call a touchdown for David Moore. Can’t wait until Gene Deckerhoff can call a touchdown for Eugene Deckerhoff.
4.) The coach’s decision with White I questioned. It’s 4th and 2, I probably would’ve punted, but Rachaad has been rolling recently, and we iced the game on a great call.
5.) Lavonte and Shaq made one Hall of a play.
6.) Despite giving up 5 sacks, I feel confident in saying this offensive line is starting to put things together.
7.) Love Mike defending the Bucs fans who broke through the gate on his touchdown to the security guard.

Dislikes:
1.) That Tucker Kraft is a real pain in the dick.
2.) One of Jordan Love’s powers is he’s impervious to intentional grounding calls.

Random:
1.) Anyone else laugh at Aaron Jones reaching out for the first down in the 2nd quarter despite being 5 yards short of the sticks?
2.) Congratulations to the Chargers for saying Deuces Staley.

Ladies and gentlemen we have ourselves a winning streak. We haven’t seen one of those since 2021 and it feels good. Good teams get hot in December and we’re in a prime position to win the division. We control our own destiny and have a few tests along the way. I love when football is fun in December.
Xandtar

Re: Ichabod's Monday Analysis: Week 15

Post by Xandtar »

Outstanding, sir. Outstanding.
Grahamburn

Post by Grahamburn »

LaVonte and Shaq made one Hall of a play. Lulz.

Watching Hall get up with the ball and shrug like, "it was nice to do something" cracked me up too.
13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

I certainly hope the Bucs fan got to keep Mike's ball. It looked like the security dude was taking it away from them as Mike walked away. Not their fault the gate did not hold.

13F11B

Post by 13F11B »

Uodate:

Packers security guard not a dick afterall.

ImYourHuckleBerry831

Post by ImYourHuckleBerry831 »

Grahamburn wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:19 am LaVonte and Shaq made one Hall of a play. Lulz.

Watching Hall get up with the ball and shrug like, "it was nice to do something" cracked me up too.
AWJ was giving him s*** as to why he didn’t scoop and run with the fumble.