Most likely AFCC and NFCC match ups week 5

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
kaimaru

Most likely AFCC and NFCC match ups week 5

Post by kaimaru »

I personally think the general defensive trend over the last 5 to 6 years was to defend the pass which exposes teams against running teams. Riddler was mocked at the beginning of this year and yet they are 3-2 based on their run game. I think the Titans regressed bc the injuries have caught up with Henry and the last two years Tannehill has regressed.

AFC: Chiefs is hard to argue against with their history and the fact they have the Brady factor on calls. My second is the Dolphins. That offense is stacked. The Dolphins set up run using the pass and omg that has been devastating. If they eliminate turnovers on offense, sky is the limit. They can overwhelm even the recent (last 2 years) great KC defense.

NFC: 49ers run offense and Brock Purdy is lighting it up. He may not be the next Montana or Young, but he doesn't need to be. He just needs to be efficient and that he is. The Eagles. Again run it down your throat. Play action passes. They are feasting. Only something like the 2020 Bucs run defense will slow either of them