2021 National Championship - 'Bama v. Georgia

This section is for discussing possible future Buccaneers, as well as college football.

Who is your champ?

Alabama
30%
Georgia
30%
Rap Sucks
40%

Total votes: 10

Dread

Re: 2021 National Championship - 'Bama v. Georgia

Post by Dread »

I am high. But you still lost the best when your boy Trump didn't resign from office as you predicted.

Then you couldn't wait the length of the bet before you started with your memes and BS spam.

Hence, you're a welcher.. and a nutcase.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Babeinbucland wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:55 am
TonyLip wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:13 pm Bennett is as inconsistent as I’ve seen as a Bulldog QB.
Welp you will be seeing him play on Sundays in the future so never bet against him. His story is fantastic and honestly, that arm tho.
The USFL playing their games on Sunday's? That's bold. Must be during the NFL offseason.

That's the only way a slow severely undersized QB is playing on Sunday's. And I mean severely undersized. Makes Kyler Murray look like Daunte Culpepper.

Kid won't even be drafted in April.
Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Dread wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:39 pm I am high. But you still lost the best when your boy Trump didn't resign from office as you predicted.

Then you couldn't wait the length of the bet before you started with your memes and BS spam.

Hence, you're a welcher.. and a nutcase.
And you are a liar. You don’t even remember the bet you moron. It was for two weeks that I not post a meme in any thread that did not have meme in the title. I honored that. Now go back to getting high in your moms basement and be the lying weirdass keyboard warrior lol that you thrive on and stop making stuff up so you can get some attention. Smh.
I said what I said

Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:35 am
Babeinbucland wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:55 am

Welp you will be seeing him play on Sundays in the future so never bet against him. His story is fantastic and honestly, that arm tho.
The USFL playing their games on Sunday's? That's bold. Must be during the NFL offseason.

That's the only way a slow severely undersized QB is playing on Sunday's. And I mean severely undersized. Makes Kyler Murray look like Daunte Culpepper.

Time will tell
I said what I said

Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

Babeinbucland wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:54 pm
Dread wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:52 pm
Hopefully you're just kidding if you think that Georgia QB (Stetson Bennett) will make an NFL roster, he won't. To be charitable he might make a practice squad, but that's even a remote chance imo. But he has a great story and it's really cool to see an underdog story like that have a great ending.

Don't feel too bad for him, he'll be royalty in Athens, GA for life.
Quoted for posterity. Looking forward to hearing your terms of wager
I am thinking he will go 4th round or higher
I said what I said

Babeinbucland

Post by Babeinbucland »

King Bootz wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:35 am

Wanna bet?
I said what I said