Happy Birthday Kyle Trask

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
Bootz

Happy Birthday Kyle Trask

Post by Bootz »

Our franchise QB is 25 today. Here's to a bright future as the face of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers franchise.
Most hated man in America.
Snake

Re: Happy Birthday Kyle Trask

Post by Snake »

#Championship
_MB_

Post by _MB_ »

Bootz wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:11 pm Our franchise QB is 25 today. Here's to a bright future as the face of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers franchise.
I know you don't mean that.

;)
Obsolete

Post by Obsolete »

Its so weird to me that some peole root for our qb to fail. If he fails then the team fails.

We dont even know what we have in him, id rather give him time to show that hes the dude or not.

As had been pointed out by a few people who have quite a bit of football knowledge, he has things to build off of. Lets see what he can do with the 1s before we run him out of town.
Kona

Post by Kona »

Obsolete wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:44 pm Its so weird to me that some peole root for our qb to fail. If he fails then the team fails.

We dont even know what we have in him, id rather give him time to show that hes the dude or not.

As had been pointed out by a few people who have quite a bit of football knowledge, he has things to build off of. Lets see what he can do with the 1s before we run him out of town.
Absolutely. It would be a blessing for this franchise if he turned out to be a good one. And if he doesn’t, well then we take another shot next year. Just go into this year with 0 expectations and see what happens.
Bootz

Post by Bootz »

Obsolete wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:44 pm Its so weird to me that some peole root for our qb to fail. If he fails then the team fails.

Best case scenario, Kyle hits. We have a cheap QB for the 2 seasons, extend him in 2025. Gives us time to get most of this void money off the books.
Most hated man in America.