NFL Final Weekend Thread

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
King Bootz

Re: NFL Final Weekend Thread

Post by King Bootz »

BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:37 am Wyatt also tried to get in on the action. Just two thugs bullying a 150lb member of the medical staff.

Honestly he should be suspended for at least a few games next year.
They let thugs play football?
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:54 am
BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:37 am Wyatt also tried to get in on the action. Just two thugs bullying a 150lb member of the medical staff.

Of course. Always have.

Just not evidence in the Packers game.
Kress

Post by Kress »

They have all of this hair hanging out of the back of their helmets. Not Trevor Lawrence hair, the other kind. It's nuts.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:58 am

Of course. Always have.

And who are the thugs?
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:07 am
BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:58 am

Of course. Always have.

And who are the thugs?
Anyone who tries to bully and push around medical staff.

Some specific names, Alvin kamara, Ray Rice, Aaron Hernandez, Damon Arnette, Henry ruggs.

Plus the countless that behave like thugs but just haven't been caught yet.
acmillis

Post by acmillis »

BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:32 am
King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:07 am

And who are the thugs?
Anyone who tries to bully and push around medical staff.

Some specific names, Alvin kamara, Ray Rice, Aaron Hernandez, Damon Arnette, Henry ruggs.

Plus the countless that behave like thugs but just haven't been caught yet.
YOu have a pattern of...let's say, questionable takes that are borderline (sometimes outright) racist. You may want to tone it down.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

Please define anything remotely racist in what I said.

I guess bad on my for besmirching the good names of known murderer Aaron Hernandez and Henry Ruggs who sentenced a woman to burn to death in her car?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:59 am Please define anything remotely racist in what I said.

I guess bad on my for besmirching the good names of known murderer Aaron Hernandez and Henry Ruggs who sentenced a woman to burn to death in her car?
Interesting that you haven't mentioned Andy Reid's son as a thug. And he's actually serving prison time for his crime
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:03 pm
BucsNBills wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:59 am Please define anything remotely racist in what I said.

Interesting that you haven't mentioned Andy Reid's son as a thug. And he's actually serving prison time for his crime
Or the NYG kicker who was beating the shit out of his wife for years while being protected by the organization. Or Richie Incognito and literally everything about him. He's probably the most overt example of a thug playing football.
BucsNBills

Post by BucsNBills »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:03 pm

Nothing interesting about it. Just forgot another scumbag. The league is full of them, so I can't keep track of them all.

Add him to the list of thugs.
nybf

Post by nybf »

Every. Fucking. Thread.
Four Verticals

Post by Four Verticals »

King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:03 am Agreed. That's celebration has been done before. Not really bad taste. Now THIS is extremely bad taste.

Not just Walker, the 2nd Packer in there looked like he had something to say to the trainer. Collection of dumbasses.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Four Verticals wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 12:35 pm
King Bootz wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:03 am Agreed. That's celebration has been done before. Not really bad taste. Now THIS is extremely bad taste.

Not just Walker, the 2nd Packer in there looked like he had something to say to the trainer. Collection of dumbasses.
Can you imagine if they had been this had happened during the Damar Hamlin situation? They would've quite literally delayed critical care.
MJW

Post by MJW »

The league would come down hard on this at any time. They do not fucking like the image of a huge ass padded up NFL player wearing the NFL shield getting into physical altercations with civilians. Nor should they.

The fact it's a trainer makes it even worse.

The fact it's a trainer a week after the Hamilton injury, and it's a guy who has a history of this particular kind of stupid? I don't know what the CBA says on this but I would be surprised if there isn't a multi-game suspension waiting for Walker next season.
"So let's get to the point
Let's roll another joint
And let's head on down the road
There's somewhere I got to go..."