Down Votes

Activities concerning the forum itself
_MB_

Re: Down Votes

Post by _MB_ »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:46 pm @Rocker @Admin1 @Moozician Whoever controls down votes process, function has been disabled for me but others can down vote my posts. What’s fix to this?
You cannot give down votes with a negative reputation score.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

@Moozician this is bullshit and you know it. What the fuck is the problem Admin has with me to go through these lengths? Other members aren’t fucked with like I am and you sit by idling while people come at me, my family, sig, etc. No matter what. Explain this shit. Either you or @MCMLXXVI @Primeminister @These Are The Days whoever. What in the actual fuck
Moozician

Post by Moozician »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:09 pm @Moozician this is bullshit and you know it. What the fuck is the problem Admin has with me to go through these lengths? Other members aren’t fucked with like I am and you sit by idling while people come at me, my family, sig, etc. No matter what. Explain this shit. Either you or @MCMLXXVI @Primeminister @These Are The Days whoever. What in the actual fuck
Again, I don't control this place, so I have no idea about your Rep score. I WILL look into that and see if it CAN be manipulated.

As for your Sig, I agree... They shouldn't mess with that.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Moozician wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:38 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:09 pm @Moozician this is bullshit and you know it. What the fuck is the problem Admin has with me to go through these lengths? Other members aren’t fucked with like I am and you sit by idling while people come at me, my family, sig, etc. No matter what. Explain this shit. Either you or @MCMLXXVI @Primeminister @These Are The Days whoever. What in the actual fuck
Again, I don't control this place, so I have no idea about your Rep score. I WILL look into that and see if it CAN be manipulated.

Fine. Sorry for getting you involved.

Until this shit stops, this becomes everybody’s problem.

As for you, @Moozician if the situation ever arises again where a new home is needed, I suggest you take your name out of the hat to bank roll a new place, especially if you’re gonna neuter yourself OR hand the keys off to more impartial individual.
Snake

Post by Snake »

That’s not very nice.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:03 pm
_MB_ wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:01 pm
You cannot give down votes with a negative reputation score.
So my reputation score plummeted to -1198 without being down voted that many times. Numbers don’t add up at meaning there’s either a system glitch OR admin did it.

Also fucking with my sig. What’s admin’s beef?
Admin doesn't have beef with anyone. Looking into this.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:44 pm
Moozician wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:38 pm

As for you, @Moozician if the situation ever arises again where a new home is needed, I suggest you take your name out of the hat to bank roll a new place, especially if you’re gonna neuter yourself OR hand the keys off to more impartial individual.
I understand that you're frustrated. I would be too. The combative tone of your post isn't helping the situation.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Rocker wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:42 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 7:44 pm

I understand that you're frustrated. I would be too. The combative tone of your post isn't helping the situation.
What's also not helping is Admin pretending to be completely unaware of the issues at hand here.

There's not many of you. @Rocker @Primeminister @These Are The Days @Moozician unless I'm missing someone. 1 of you depleted my rep score to well below 1100, that's before @Digital_Damage down voted me nearly 100 times today AND one of you changed my sig. Now you have to "look into it"? Either we were hacked or you know exactly what happened.
Rocker

Post by Rocker »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:46 pm
Rocker wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:42 pm

What's also not helping is Admin pretending to be completely unaware of the issues at hand here.

There's not many of you. @Rocker @Primeminister @These Are The Days @Moozician unless I'm missing someone. 1 of you depleted my rep score to well below 1100, that's before @Digital_Damage down voted me nearly 100 times today AND one of you changed my sig. Now you have to "look into it"? Either we were hacked or you know exactly what happened.
JFC, guy. You make me want to not help you.

I still will, because I'm not a petty fuck. But damn.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Rocker wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:55 pm
King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:46 pm

You claim you understand my frustration. Then understand it. Help me understand how now, per @ModX this is a potential breach and the solution is me changing my password. Still doesn't explain the downvote/ reputation thing. If it's a breach, it's a huge coincidence that only 1 account was impacted.
ModX

Post by ModX »

King Bootz wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:05 pm
Rocker wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 8:55 pm

You claim you understand my frustration. Then understand it. Help me understand how now, per @ModX this is a potential breach and the solution is me changing my password. Still doesn't explain the downvote/ reputation thing. If it's a breach, it's a huge coincidence that only 1 account was impacted.
I NEVER, EVER said it was a potential breech, I simply suggested you change your password. I don’t appreciate you trying to gaslight and manipulate my words and intention. And most of all Stop treating the Mod team like we the enemy when we are trying to understand what happened. And it would also behoove you to remember that we all volunteer our time, particularly Rocker, who has invested thousands of hours of his time trying to make sure everything on the back end continues to run smoothly. I know for a fact he is looking into this deeply. You owe him an apology. Now take a breath and have some patience while we investigate.