Jenna Laine, You're a Worthless, Vainglorious, Empathy Lacking Twatwaffle

This section is for discussions involving the Buccaneers as a team, and other teams in the NFL.
The Outsider

Re: Jenna Laine, You're a Worthless, Vainglorious, Empathy Lacking Twatwaffle

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:51 am
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:43 am

That's patently untrue. If I'm a VP and an employee below one of my managers is consistently making a mistakethe first thing I'm looking at is how the manager is handling their communication and training of the employee. If they're doing their job then I can be sure it's an issue with the hypothetical employee.

Our management, even up to the CEO are not doing their jobs, therefore it's virtually impossible to determine with certainty who's fault any given failure is. However, given the repeated deficiencies at the management positions the safe bet is that poor management is leading to issues with employee execution.

You don't know what you're talking about.
You really just told on yourself here.

"Consistently" making a mistake? When was the last time Gio had a botched fake punt? This isn't a consistent issue. Every other ST play went off fine with no communication issue. This was quite literally the only instance of an issue and it wasn't wide spread. It was 1 player. And this wasn't a repeated issue either.

You have no clue what you're even arguing to begin with and you just proved that.
The whole team is consistently making mistakes over the course of the entire season. This concept goes beyond Sunday. Reading comprehension, get some.

King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:53 am
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:51 am

You really just told on yourself here.

"Consistently" making a mistake? When was the last time Gio had a botched fake punt? This isn't a consistent issue. Every other ST play went off fine with no communication issue. This was quite literally the only instance of an issue and it wasn't wide spread. It was 1 player. And this wasn't a repeated issue either.

You have no clue what you're even arguing to begin with and you just proved that.
The whole team is consistently making mistakes over the course of the entire season. This concept goes beyond Sunday. Reading comprehension, get some.

That's a severe over simplication and you're deflecting as well.

On that particular play, 91% of the players involved knew the assignment. The other thought he was still on IR.

But go ahead and die on that hill, kiddo.

The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:58 am
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:53 am

That's a severe over simplication and you're deflecting as well.

On that particular play, 91% of the players involved knew the assignment. The other thought he was still on IR.

But go ahead and die on that hill, kiddo.

You're arguing something completely different than I am at this point, so like ususal, conversing with you has turned in to talking to this guy.

Snake

Post by Snake »

I feel like communication has been a problem with bowles related stuff. Wasn’t this the problem on the blown coverage against the Rams last season?
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:56 am And fuck Todd Bowles for being a coward and putting the blame on Gio, this is far more cut and dry than Arians putting INTs on Brady, Gio had no idea that ball was coming to him, all you have to do is watch the tape. This is a RB who is renowned for his pass catching ability and quickness and you're telling me he doesn't have the ability to react to and catch a snap he knows is coming?

I'd call them a bunch of clowns but I feel that's an insult to the profession.
Uh huh. Placing blame on the coaches staff for a 10 year vets mistake is CLEARLY not what you're doing ;)
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:10 am
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:56 am And fuck Todd Bowles for being a coward and putting the blame on Gio, this is far more cut and dry than Arians putting INTs on Brady, Gio had no idea that ball was coming to him, all you have to do is watch the tape. This is a RB who is renowned for his pass catching ability and quickness and you're telling me he doesn't have the ability to react to and catch a snap he knows is coming?

Uh huh. Placing blame on the coaches staff for a 10 year vets mistake is CLEARLY not what you're doing ;)
I'm placing blame on the coaches for having a history of shitty communication leading to mistakes and using Occam's Razor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor) to, with the knowledge of the prior issues, make the decision that the miscue was related to miscommunication which is ultimately a coaching issue.

Bootz, you're a very black and white guy. You don't see nuance and you don't see anything that is below surface level. I am sorry that is the case, but that's something I can't help you with. I have neither the time, energy, nor the demeanor to do so.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:14 am
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:10 am

I'm placing blame on the coaches for having a history of shitty communication leading to mistakes and using Occam's Razor (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor) to, with the knowledge of the prior issues, make the decision that the miscue was related to miscommunication which is ultimately a coaching issue.

Bootz, you're a very black and white guy. You don't see nuance and you don't see anything that is below surface level. I am sorry that is the case, but that's something I can't help you with. I have neither the time, energy, nor the demeanor to do so.
Talk about moving goal posts here. My work is done, kiddo.
Primeminister

Post by Primeminister »

Doctor wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:41 am Again, Gio threw the first punch here.
The first true punch was whoever said “You haven’t done anything all year”. That was unprofessional and the interview should have stopped right there.
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:56 am Seriously, shame on the media for the way they went after Bernard for the fake punt miscue. Particularly Jenna Laine, that self-important bitch. And fuck Todd Bowles for being a coward and putting the blame on Gio, this is far more cut and dry than Arians putting INTs on Brady, Gio had no idea that ball was coming to him, all you have to do is watch the tape. This is a RB who is renowned for his pass catching ability and quickness and you're telling me he doesn't have the ability to react to and catch a snap he knows is coming?

Bowles is the biggest fucking clown of all for calling a fake punt deep in their own territory. And yes, that's a turnover. A turnover on downs. Therefore, it was the first of five straight turnover drives and the Bucs never crossed midfield in the second half until their final drive.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:16 am
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:14 am

Sometimes I genuinely think you're retarded with how drastically you misinterpret things.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

Defense5599 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:52 am
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:56 am Seriously, shame on the media for the way they went after Bernard for the fake punt miscue. Particularly Jenna Laine, that self-important bitch. And fuck Todd Bowles for being a coward and putting the blame on Gio, this is far more cut and dry than Arians putting INTs on Brady, Gio had no idea that ball was coming to him, all you have to do is watch the tape. This is a RB who is renowned for his pass catching ability and quickness and you're telling me he doesn't have the ability to react to and catch a snap he knows is coming?

Bowles is the biggest fucking clown of all for calling a fake punt deep in their own territory. And yes, that's a turnover. A turnover on downs. Therefore, it was the first of five straight turnover drives and the Bucs never crossed midfield in the second half until their final drive.
The fake was a great call in that situation. Bengals weren't expecting it. Everyone did their job, the blocking would've netted the runner at least 4-5 yards. Everyone executed except the person who was supposed to get the ball.
Kress

Post by Kress »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:59 am
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:16 am

Sometimes I genuinely think you're retarded with how drastically you misinterpret things.
Why do you lie like such a liar?
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

This thread is going South. Souther than South America.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Central_Buc wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:34 pm This thread is going South. Souther than South America.
All according to plan.
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

Primeminister wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 11:43 am
Doctor wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:41 am Again, Gio threw the first punch here.
The first true punch was whoever said “You haven’t done anything all year”. That was unprofessional and the interview should have stopped right there.
Was it even Jenna that said that line? I thought it was the guy. Anyway.... Hurt people hurt people.

Gio was hurt. Both by his blunder and then by being asked for it. Before the clip starts, he was asked about it and responded with "Oh, now you guys want to talk to me. Nah" and walking away. As if the reporters aren't just doing their jobs and are bloodsucking vultures. They called him on it- yes- also in a biting manner (now they are the hurt ones hurting).

In the end I think they all drop their knives and took their medicine as adults. Either way the bit of snippiness is hardly worth the thread title.
Kress

Post by Kress »

Central_Buc wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:34 pm This thread is going South. Souther than South America.

Why do you hate New Zealand?
Doctor

Post by Doctor »

#OldZealand4Lyfe
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:40 pm
All according to plan.
Is this where you admit that all interactions between you and Bootz are scripted or is that still supposed to be a secret?
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:49 pm
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:40 pm

All according to plan.
Is this where you admit that all interactions between you and Bootz are scripted or is that still supposed to be a secret?
Funny that you think this is about you. My interactions with you play out the same way every time because of one reason. You and I analyze things on completely different levels with astronomically different levels of ability. And I find you come off as extremely uneducated and incapable of critical thought. I.E. you can't see deeper than "Gio drop snap while everyone else run block". You're like if someone took a member of Homo Australopithicus and taught it how to type.
Last edited by The Outsider on Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Doctor wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:49 pm #OldZealand4Lyfe
Fucking Dutch sympathizer!
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:51 pm
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:49 pm

Funny that you think this is about you.
Door #2 it is then

The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:53 pm
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:51 pm

Funny that you think this is about you.
Door #2 it is then

Read my edit, step-son.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:54 pm
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:53 pm

Door #2 it is then

Read my edit, step-son.
I read it, kiddo. Nice Op-ed. What's funnier is you actually believe that. Don't let me stop you. I'm John Cena and I love granting wishes.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:57 pm
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:54 pm

Read my edit, step-son.
I read it, kiddo. Nice Op-ed. What's funnier is you actually believe that. Don't let me stop you.
What's funnier is that you lied for years about having a job (the veracity of which is one of the easiest to verify), a dead wife, and 35 kids, and you STILL think you have any sort of credibility around here.

You're a joke.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:58 pm
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:57 pm

I read it, kiddo. Nice Op-ed. What's funnier is you actually believe that. Don't let me stop you.
What's funnier is that you lied for years about having a job (the veracity of which is one of the easiest to verify), a dead wife, and 35 kids, and you STILL think you have any sort of credibility around here.

You're a joke.
There's the meltdown. You simpletons always make it personal when you have nothing left.

And don't bring up my wife or family unless you want real problems.
IronDog

Post by IronDog »

Kress wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:44 pm

I think it's those damn big penguins further south.
Push the damned button already!
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:02 pm
The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:58 pm

You're a joke.
There's the meltdown. You simpletons always make it personal when you have nothing left.

Okay, internet tough-guy. Fuck your wife and family. Well, your fake wife and family anyway. You know my name, go find my address on google, not hard to do and then come see me about some real problems.

I don't think that a) you have the sack to back up a Civic, let alone threats, and b) I don't think this is going to work out for you the way you want or expect it to.
The Outsider

Post by The Outsider »

Imagine threatening someone over being (correctly I might add) called out as a compulsive liar. smh

Edit: Your tail-tucking capitulation has been noted.
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

Kress wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:44 pm

When were they in a World Cup.
King Bootz

Post by King Bootz »

The Outsider wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:06 pm
King Bootz wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:02 pm

Okay, internet tough-guy. Fuck your wife and family. Well, your fake wife and family anyway. You know my name, go find my address on google, not hard to do and then come see me about some real problems.

I don't think that a) you have the sack to back up a Civic, let alone threats, and b) I don't think this is going to work out for you the way you want or expect it to.
Only 1 way to find out then huh?

Glad you're also showing how sad of a sack of shit you are that you turn a thread YOU made about the media into 1 about me and my family. Get off my dick, bitch. You're that obsessed with me that when I call out your bullshit you make it personal.

Seems like a ton of jealousy you've built up over the years.
Central_Buc

Post by Central_Buc »

Jenna Laine is turning out to be Helen of Sparta. People are going to war for this bitch.
Snake

Post by Snake »

Bootz prefers Paris
Kress

Post by Kress »

Central_Buc wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:21 pm Jenna Laine is turning out to be Helen of Sparta. People are going to war for this bitch.

How dare you call her a bitch. I will scoop your eyeballs out, rest them on your chest, and allow you to watch me eat 17 chalupas and shit in and upon your filthy mouth.

Edit: With all due respect, of course.
Buc2

Post by Buc2 »

Jenna Laine. Got nothing against her.

Don't tread on me
Defense5599

Post by Defense5599 »

Buc2 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:35 pm Jenna Laine. Got nothing against her.

She's got no tits.
2022 BucZone Survivor League Champion
2022 BZ Bounce Back Survivor League Champion